Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Amazing Weight Loss: Beautiful Couple Looses 500lb Weight (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing Weight Loss: Beautiful Couple Looses 500lb Weight (photos) (2710 Views)

Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) / Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Weight Loss: Beautiful Couple Looses 500lb Weight (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
These couple felt that for them to always be around for their family, they have to be in a very good shape, so they started their weight loss journey from January, 2011. As at today, the couple has lost over 500 pounds.

In an interview with 'Black Doctor', the couple explained how it all began...

“We always complained before that we didn’t have time for the gym so we didn’t make it apart of life. That time was spent watching TV or eating or something not productive. But I found since I started going to the gym, I still has as much time as I did before and do pretty much all the same things. The biggest difference now is I don’t waste time.”

While speaking to the wife she said

“Support is such a big deal when losing weight. Everyone needs that one person to help them through to talk to and someone who will hold them accountable. That person has been my husband. I’ve lost a lot of weight, but I’m so incredibly proud of my husband. He’s done an amazing job.”

See amazing photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/amazing-weight-loss-beautiful-couple.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Amazing Weight Loss: Beautiful Couple Looses 500lb Weight (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
The lady is looking weird

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Weight Loss: Beautiful Couple Looses 500lb Weight (photos) by lacemose(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
is daddy lalasticlala seeing this
Re: Amazing Weight Loss: Beautiful Couple Looses 500lb Weight (photos) by Nickijoy(f): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Na the weight loss come make the woman old and ugly ni ?
Re: Amazing Weight Loss: Beautiful Couple Looses 500lb Weight (photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
the last pictures are their throw back abi....

1 Like

Re: Amazing Weight Loss: Beautiful Couple Looses 500lb Weight (photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Na only d man d weight loss fit...d lady con look like alien after weight loss
Re: Amazing Weight Loss: Beautiful Couple Looses 500lb Weight (photos) by omobacyprus(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Where did her breeezz run to

1 Like

Re: Amazing Weight Loss: Beautiful Couple Looses 500lb Weight (photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
omobacyprus:
Where did her breeezz run to
where Atiku will run to come next day
Re: Amazing Weight Loss: Beautiful Couple Looses 500lb Weight (photos) by Richdad50(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wow! The power of two. Absolutely nothing that cannot be achieved if you both commit to a thing. To loose weight takes courage and determination to live a healthy life.
Don't judge an overweight person because you have no idea of the struggle they go through trying or wishing to loose the pounds. Never say you are fat to a weighty person. If you have nothing to say, smile and walk away. I encourage you to start your journey to a healthy life, first for you and to all those who genuinely cares about you.

#Richdad
Re: Amazing Weight Loss: Beautiful Couple Looses 500lb Weight (photos) by Yuneehk(f): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Throwback? The last picture be looking more like mother and son to me
Re: Amazing Weight Loss: Beautiful Couple Looses 500lb Weight (photos) by meeky007(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
d head still lost weight for d last pic

Re: Amazing Weight Loss: Beautiful Couple Looses 500lb Weight (photos) by femi4: 5:53am On Feb 16, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Come, let's lose weight together

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Shows Off His Pet Alligator As Davido Overthrows Wizkid On Twitter / DJ Cuppy Now Sells Packaged Bitter Kola In Los Angeles (photo) / Singer Falz Celebrates His Mother’s 60th Birthday (see What He Wrote)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.