Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time (721 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by ayesco202(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
It's either they're on guard, about to go attack some set of people or doing parade. We do talk at times and I do have this little fright just as one would feel in real life. I see soldiers too often in my dreams and I seem to be somewhat worried. I've been having these dreams for close to 5 years.

I've opened about two threads on this same issue and I seem not to have solution to this soldier dreams. Even my mum is helpless.

What could this dream mean?
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by LuciferPastor: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
ayesco202:
It's either they're on guard, about to go attack some set of people or doing parade. We do talk at times and I do have this little fright just as one would feel in real life. I see soldiers too often in my dreams and I seem to be somewhat worried. I've been having these dreams for close to 5 years.

I've opened about two threads on this same issue and I seem not to have solution to this soldier dreams. Even my mum is helpless.

What could this dream mean?

You are destined to be a Boko Haram terrorist.

Just relocate to the North.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by pastie(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
it means Buhari will suffer severe defeat, but will try to hold the peoples mandate,
in the process, Abdul's slam will be made interim president before fresh election
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by CjayMAX: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Maybe God want u to join the civil defence group in ur street grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by donbachi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
You are one of his choosen.i mean choosen by God.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
The message is clear. In your previous life time, you were a Nigerian military Brigadier serving as the GOC (general officer commanding) of the 3rd Marine Commando Division during the Biafran war.

You were a dogged & doughty leader who fought to keep Nigeria united but unfortunately, shrapnels from a 300kg cone-shaped self-propelled bomb with an 8-kilometer range called "Ogbunigwe" launched at your position killed you & your infantry troops.

Your mind is showing you, through dreams - pictures & scenes from the war to remind you of how you & your troops were ambushed & annihilated without completing your assignment.

Now that you have reincarnated back to Earth, you're currently at the threshold of armed attack - and you're being alerted by the cosmic energy in order to avoid another ambush & sudden annihilation. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Sawzer(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:

You are destined to be a Boko Haram terrorist.
Just relocate to the North.

*spits angry

You came back reincarnated, Lucifer wink
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams Too Many A Time by Brazzaville(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Naija Women And Juju - Shola Jordan Adeoye Oh Lord This Man Is The TRUTH!!! / Remembering High Chief (dr.) O. B. Lulu-briggs, An Evening Of Hymns And Praise / Our Bus Driver Had Seizure And Died Before We Got To Lugbe: Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.