Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Want To Learn Photography. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Learn Photography. (1081 Views)

I Need An Apprentice To Learn Photography And Video Editing / Looking For Where To Learn Photography In Lekki / I Want To Learn Photography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Photography. by Anoneism(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Please Nairalanders, I crave the advice of professional photographers in the house. I really have passion for photography but I don't know how to go about acquiring this particular skill. Do I go to photography school to acquire the basic skills or I should look for someone to serve under?

I intend to open my photography studio before the end of the year.

Your advice please.
Re: I Want To Learn Photography. by skywalker495(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2019
Seconded....
I'm interested in this too
Re: I Want To Learn Photography. by Akinkunmi42(m): 4:06am On Mar 17, 2019
Anoneism:
Please Nairalanders, I crave the advice of professional photographers in the house. I really have passion for photography but I don't know how to go about acquiring this particular skill. Do I go to photography school to acquire the basic skills or I should look for someone to serve under?

I intend to open my photography studio before the end of the year.

Your advice please.
I don't really know about cameras and shot technics but I am very good at photoshop when it comes to photo editing and manipulation. And I'll be happy to teach you. Gimme a call/whatsapp 09029146454.
Re: I Want To Learn Photography. by Akinkunmi42(m): 4:06am On Mar 17, 2019
skywalker495:
Seconded....
I'm interested in this too
I don't really know about cameras and shot technics but I am very good at photoshop when it comes to photo editing and manipulation. And I'll be happy to teach you. Gimme a call/whatsapp 09029146454.
Re: I Want To Learn Photography. by Anoneism(m): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2019
Akinkunmi42:

Thank you so much. God bless you real good. I will call you soonest.
Re: I Want To Learn Photography. by Akinkunmi42(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Anoneism:

Thank you so much. God bless you real good. I will call you soonest.
Owkay, if my phone is switched off when you call just drop an SMS and let me know it's you, I'll call you back.

(1) (Reply)

Crimson Whisper Chapter1: Prologue / Jackie Chan New Movie Released Yesterday March 2019 / Visit To Ogun State Ministry of Culture and Tourism by Daniel tee Olaniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.