Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Need An Apprentice To Learn Photography And Video Editing - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need An Apprentice To Learn Photography And Video Editing (309 Views)

Looking For Where To Learn Photography In Lekki / I Want To Learn Photography. / I Want To Learn Photography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Apprentice To Learn Photography And Video Editing by enkennor: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
If you got passion for creativity and would love to learn photography and video editing, ready to be committed and focus...you are self motivated, please contact me for an interview as we need an apprentice.08028010704
Re: I Need An Apprentice To Learn Photography And Video Editing by HoleDriller(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
(1) (Reply)

ANETTCOM TECHNOLOGIES (providing The Best I.T. Solutions) / I Need Graphics Illustrators / Experience The Magic Of Roomgpt's AI Interior Design - You Won't Believe The Res

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.