Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,300 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? (33795 Views)

As A Jobseeker: How Have You Been Coping? / 2016 And 2017 Graduates How Have You Been Coping? / Private School Teachers How Have You Been Coping Through This Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by macfranc: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2020
Lets not give up hope, it is well!!
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by RuggedSniper: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Talk2Bella:
I saw an advert which says “your dream begins when work ends” I see this advert every day to work, I think about it from the moment I see it till I get to the office and it makes me wonder why do I have to wait till work ends before I can achieve my dreams, aside working for a corporate organization what other side hustle do I have or can I engage in? When you start working for a new organization you’re told you can’t have any side business that will make you lose focus from the job.

While not everyone can be an Entrepreneur, with a steady income everyone can save for rainy days. Some of us were lucky we got jobs before or after we were done with our service year others not so, how have you coped without a job? Learnt a skill? Free lanced? Professional certifications? Work for free? Or just sit at home.

Those of us who were fortunate enough to have gotten jobs, are you working the dream job? How many jobs have you had after NYSC? How much have you saved so far? Do you have job stability where you’re currently working? Is your job frustrating you already? Are you planning on resigning already?.

Tomorrow is going to be one of the most important days of our lives, we will decide who will make this country better again, are you for the “NEXT LEVEL” or you’d like to get Nigeria Working Again?

YouTube Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idxZGGBWxnc

Ibeji Isabella
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by 10kgod(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Heineken:
Nepa has been doing very badly.. Started this dry cleaning home service last two weeks ago. Was actually OK at first but the light here now is nothing to write home about. Am so perplexed sha... Am seriously perplexed . Can't even boast of 1000 in my account. For how long? I just dey think of suicide and many bad things. To even eat na war. Ha

I want to add this to my side hustling. .but don't know how....
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Dora1996: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
If you’re around Ajah axis/sangotedo and you need 5k quick cash ,i need someone to share 100copies of flyers around Ajah and sangotedo...you finish in a day and get your 5k immediately..call this number if you’re interested 08119010506
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by 10kgod(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dora1996:
If you’re around Ajah axis/sangotedo and you need 5k quick cash ,i need someone to share 100copies of flyers around Ajah and sangotedo...you finish in a day and get your 5k immediately..call this number if you’re interested 08119010506

Let us know...
when you want the job done in another location.

I no dey Lagos
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Kachi11061998(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
BRO, AM INTERESTED IN THIS PLS CAN I CONTACT U
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by oazeez1991(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
After completion of my service last year. Been managing a Computer Business Centre 4 sm1 while he allow me run my Passport Photograph business in same shop. Hoping 2 save up nd startup my own Computer Centre as job aren't forthcoming.
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Uniquisite: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2020
cry
Re: How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? by Kachi11061998(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
life after service; I now understand d reason why they include so help me GOD In national pledge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / NSCDC Recruitment 2022/2023 / Free Flights To New Zealand Are Offered To Job Jeekers With IT Skills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.