Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets (37601 Views)

₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show / Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous / To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by AutoReportNG: 2:05am On Feb 16, 2019
When you are rich, you command and get luxury items at the snap of a finger. You have a good life and this includes hi-tech cars and a lot more.

People who run the risk of getting shot at in public often turn to companies that offer bulletproof mobility solutions. One such brand is AddArmor, founded by Special Ops and other law-enforcement veterans who specialize “in turning vehicles of all kinds and prices into mobile safe-rooms”, as they put it.

This particular example is a $350,000 (127million naira) Cadillac Escalade equipped with the Executive Protection Package, which adds further customization within the cabin, focusing not just on security, but luxury features, too. After all, those rich (and important enough to have such enemies) individuals appreciate their comfort.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-JiWNrxmVdRA/XGdcoGS6RXI/AAAAAAAAYLM/vbnhZZDjAr8s1SkfVsQ_MBRnmeeIg4apwCLcBGAs/s1600/95d7b6e7-addarmor-cadillac-escalade-armored-13.jpg[/img]

“The AddArmor Executive Protection Package Escalade really represents the pinnacle of what we offer in terms of executive protection and comfort,” said the company’s president, Jeff Engen Anderson. “This truck not only features the best in lightweight, modern armoring alongside a host of other hidden countermeasures but also presents it all in a luxurious package.

The vehicle uses special 2-inch (5 cm) thick ballistic glass capable of stopping high-powered rifle rounds, not to mention 9 mm and .44 Magnum rounds. Opt for the Full Protection Package and you’ll get a windshield with anti-fog/de-icing elements, embedded antennas for GPS and radio, and solar coatings.

In order to make sure that performance doesn’t take a hit, AddArmor used carbon-composite panels that are said to be 10 times stronger than ballistic steel and weigh 60 percent less, offering the Escalade 360-degree protection. Its engineers then raised the SUV’s roof by 4.5 inches (11 cm) to increase headroom, before adding an Alcantara suede headliner and LED lighting.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-OZcraegYGRA/XGdctcmciuI/AAAAAAAAYLg/v3GeFWTYAeQ4Dt6EKbQxXEPLzMMHodNuACLcBGAs/s1600/ed360269-addarmor-cadillac-escalade-armored-9.jpg[/img]

Also available is a 32-inch smart TV integrated into the retractable divider, a 360-degree camera system, onboard Wi-Fi, DirecTV, Apple TV, and HBO, Sony surround sound system and iPod/iPhone compatibility.

Equally impressive are all the countermeasures that can be deployed if the vehicle comes under attack. For starters, you have access to gun ports so that you can retaliate if somebody opens fire on you. Then there is the anti-jamming satellite communications system, active mine/explosion detection, 360-degree night vision camera and a global ‘911’ phone and data system monitored by a Global Special Operations Command Center (GSOC), where highly trained personnel will stay with you on the line until the threat has been mitigated.

This particular Escalade is also equipped with red/blue law-enforcement emergency lights, a siren and PA system, hidden lockboxes, run-flat tires, a heavy-duty suspension and larger brakes.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-mOfbXEEHDQQ/XGdclNOvyLI/AAAAAAAAYK8/q4-V_MilBdAJoZS6JONRPgAqwa7q6HuBQCLcBGAs/s1600/4b8410c2-addarmor-cadillac-escalade-armored-14.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-6O2GRyPI50U/XGdclPVFldI/AAAAAAAAYK4/Rb59Ddv2eNUYXhA54gIdLZxehyhvINqmwCLcBGAs/s1600/3752e82d-addarmor-cadillac-escalade-armored-12.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-64tTawYTD6c/XGdcswLu5FI/AAAAAAAAYLc/F5en7boUV50jcOh_hDPL0hQelQ4rlq2OQCLcBGAs/s1600/e6448d8d-addarmor-cadillac-escalade-armored-2.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBZaeZqoEwQ

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/02/this-127million-addarmors-cadillac.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by AutoReportNG: 2:06am On Feb 16, 2019
When you are rich, you can bribe even deaths..

See more pictures and videos here...

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/02/this-127million-addarmors-cadillac.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:09am On Feb 16, 2019
AutoReportNG:
.....Like seriously!?
Figuratively speaking we guess?!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:10am On Feb 16, 2019
WOW!
What a beast she is.
Damn lovely.

Money talks..........

5 Likes

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by AutoReportNG: 2:12am On Feb 16, 2019
post=75775305:

.....Like seriously!?
Figuratively speaking we guess?!

LOL... Thats a sarcastic bro.. Before NL comes for me

2 Likes

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:22am On Feb 16, 2019
AutoReportNG:

LOL... Thats a sarcastic bro.. Before NL comes for me
Lol cheesy.
We know sir.
That vehicle is a confirm Machine mehn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by DrPurple(m): 2:25am On Feb 16, 2019
Bad whip
Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by Aare2050(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Click like if you are still going to vote for Atiku next week.

Click share if not

60 Likes 16 Shares

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by chibike69: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2019
grin
Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by Heterodox(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Not bullets from village people.

6 Likes

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by itiswellandwell: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2019
Moving Mansion. Someone is making preparation for delivery of one already. Money is good.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

1 Like

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by 2wenty9ineteen: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2019
Wow, this beast is out of the world

Patiently waiting for VANITY crew

8 Likes

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by DigitB: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2019
From the video I just watched, how long can it withstand bullets. Assuming there's a roadblock and no means of driving away during an attack?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by Richkid97(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Heterodox:

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by GOFRONT(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2019
cool
Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by tfash96(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Abi ẹ wa ri ọlọrun bi...They don make car wey fit do Jericho wall work
Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by Alejob: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2019
grin
Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2019
AutoReportNG:
All these can not stop a proffesional assassin beside you can't bribe death
Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by Realist5: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2019
Will it download food on my table?

2 Likes

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2019
If it will not stop Grenades, Bombs, drones, Bow and Arrow, machete and Kitchen knife then I am not wasting my money on this shiit angry I would rather Smoke 127 Millions Naira bags of Highgrade Ganja.

1 Like

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by Alejob: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Ayeta grin
Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by Soulsymbol99: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Emoney over 2 u grin
Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Heterodox:
Sense will not kill you for this life cheesy

1 Like

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by nymphomaniac(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2019
Amoured Cadillacs are the in thing now oh. Well we will need one for baba after he returns reelected.

4+4

PS: it's not like buhari is Nigeria's solution. He is better than atiku though. If both were not the main contenders then certainly hashim has my vote.
Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by Pidginwhisper: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2019
AutoReportNG:
What sort of careless talk be this? kiss

2 Likes

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by vioment: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2019
E rugged.
Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by lovelychips: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2019
THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE ICTTRAINING OF A LIFETIME– GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO IN 2019 AND WITHIN 4 WEEKS

I am PAUL, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 4 weeks!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Tuesday, 26th of February, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by franchasng: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2019
The most powerful bullet is not physical bullet but spiritual bullet if you doubt it, ask Buhari why he relies so much on Marabouts despite the bullet proof cars and security details Nigeria provides for him or ask Tinubu and MC Oluomo why they don't joke with their jazzmen lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Money must be made by all means.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 / Man Who Represented Nigeria In Dubai Auto Racing Returns After His Car Crashed / Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.