Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos (13445 Views)

Man Who Snatched Keke In Umuahia And Ran To Ohafia Caught By Youths (Photos) / Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by frankleesehi(m): 12:43am On Feb 16, 2019
The Niger Delta Vocational Amnesty training center at Kaiama has been vandalized and properties stolen by both youths and women from various communities.

The Amnesty vocational training center which was just commissioned on the 14th February, 2019 by the Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta Affairs, Prof. Charles Quaker Dokubo to train youths of the Niger Delta as part of the Amnesty program by the federal government.

The properties looted raging from Plasma Television, general set of all kind, refrigerator, washing machine and other materials.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/niger-delta-amnesty-office-vandalized.html?m=1

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by sreamsense: 1:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Later these idiots will come and blame the same government and be forming militancy up and down. Besides, I expected government to put security apparatus in place since it was equipped. Well, until more info emerge

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by anambraamaka: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2019
Nawao
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2019
This useless government will put plasma TV, refrigerator and other equipment in an office, while people in the community don't have food or job. I subscribe to this, vandalise any government property you see to put food on your table

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by GGirll: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2019
Lazy youths.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by stockbear: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
This useless government will put plasma TV, refrigerator and other equipment in an office, while people in the community don't have food or job. I subscribe to this, vandalise any government property you see to put food on your table

You are a block head..This is a training center to equip them with skills..I dunno why I'm in the same country with idiots like you

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by kerry57: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria where some lazy youths hate anything good coming to the populace. U still blame the govt for these thieves everywhere trying to sabotage the good things that will have happened to other youths thru those gadgets. Yeye youths.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by OkoroPeugeot(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2019
It wasnt commissioned till 2 days to election

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by chinedumoooo: 10:29am On Feb 16, 2019
The youths in this region are believing like if their are under curse, development always irritate them.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Why them no come build am for Aks ?
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2019
You are using their resources to feed the North while they are suffering. Government has not been fair to this people at all. The hen that lays the golden eggs ought to be treated like gold.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by omoteacher(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

They are not ready to have skill training. I'm short of words.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by Goldeno(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2019
stockbear:

You are a block head..This is a training center to equip them with skills..I dunno why I'm in the same country with idiots like you
cheesy grin I tire oo, exactly how I feel when I read most comments online grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by iukpe: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2019
They should have built the Amnesty vocational whatever center in Lagos or Abuja. And government couldn't protect their own investment talkless of the will to sustain it.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by Goldeno(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2019
It is like burning down a farm and selling the tools because you are hungry, when, that farm could have yield far more than you could consume for a long while. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by ClearFlair: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2019
Spirit of Atiku at work.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by ClearFlair: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

I’ve always said Atiku followers were foolish. Can you see your life now? See your foolishness on display in front of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2019
They don't want Buhari's stupid amnesty.

Na by force?
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by wink2015(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2019
frankleesehi:
The Niger Delta Vocational Amnesty training center at Kaiama has been vandalized and properties stolen by both youths and women from various communities.

The Amnesty vocational training center which was just commissioned on the 14th February, 2019 by the Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta Affairs, Prof. Charles Quaker Dokubo to train youths of the Niger Delta as part of the Amnesty program by the federal government.

The properties looted raging from Plasma Television, general set of all kind, refrigerator, washing machine and other materials.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/niger-delta-amnesty-office-vandalized.html?m=1

Restructuring is what these people want.

Not this short term palliative measures which will not bring lasting peace to these community.

Let the federal government allow oil producing states or community control their resources.

The people from these community will use their crude oil money which they control to develop what naturally suits their taste, culture, belief etc.

We have had too many skill acquisition programme, trainings etc which still does not meet the long term aspiration of these community.

However, I still strongly condemned the actions of the perpetrators of this dastardly acts.

As they have deprived their people an opportunity to acquire skills and technical training.

As Nigerians let all of us shun violence and learn to identify with development and encourage development.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by cptjacksparrow: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2019
It's obvious some of our youths are not ready to work, they don't want vocational training, they don't want to work with their hands, they only want to get rich quick, they want someone who will give them fish and not someone who will teach them how to fish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by MyGeneration(m): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2019
It was staged. Some body gave the go ahead for this. Before you know you would hear that properties vandalized and stolen was stolen was worth 5billion. Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by Goldeno(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2019
DamZik:
You are using their resources to feed the North while they are suffering. Government has not been fair to this people at all. The hen that lays the golden eggs ought to be treated like gold.
And whose fault is that these are people who vandalise any good facility given to them. Places like this don't need heavy security because it is expected that the people will cherish it as their own

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by willybaby(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
your fresh mumu d smell.. shit am so sad your a nigerian like me.. i wish kalu would say your from cameroon tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2019
stockbear:

Obviously, They do not want to be Equiped with skills grin

Look, They can not train or be equiped with skills if their stomachs are Empty.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2019
willybaby:
your fresh mumu d smell.. shit am so sad your a nigerian like me.. i wish kalu would say your from cameroon tomorrow
Well... i Agree with that Individual

Bite my ass! cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2019
bexdqo:
Ok
you are crazy
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Office Vandalized, Properties Stolen By Youths. Photos by JohnFrankling(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2019
The military men stationed there sold the equipments, nobody burgled the building.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force Official Steals Impounded Motorcycle (photo) / Why Military Is Yet To Rescue Kidnapped UNIMAID Staff, Police Women, Others– DHQ / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Catholic Church Catechist, 2 Others In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.