Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections (37648 Views)

Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" / 2019 Elections: Banky W Reveals Adesua Etomi’s Biggest Worry / Yemi Alade: "2019 Elections, We Don't Want Old Cargoes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Ikeboboafri: 5:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Davido took to his Insta-story to react to the postponement of elections by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), announced few hours ago. 

Davido who arrived Lagos last night in anticipation of the 2019 general elections, tagged "SMH" to a screenshot of the announcement shared. See post below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/16/nigeriadecides2019-davido-reacts-to-postponement-of-elections/

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Oluromantic: 5:59am On Feb 16, 2019
Your head will just fall off.

This guy is quietly creeping his way into politics....that's his next line of fame after chioma date.. What a wise guy!

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by delugajackson: 6:34am On Feb 16, 2019
What baffles me is that they were given so much time to plan this election, only for them to postpone it at the 11th hour.

I sense a sinister motive behind this act. It is either the APC is yet to master their rigging plans or they are trying to perfect it.

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Bossontop(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2019
undecided
After 4 yrs in power u can still plan an effective election...... What were u guys (buhari administration) doing for d past 4 years??.....this level of incompetence is jus too much

[img]https://media1./images/9744dce37b388d09e55833058bd6c9b1/tenor.gif?itemid=12344531[/img]

72 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by ClintonEmex: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2019
That's how we roll here, we only react mostly on social media.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Onyi22(f): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2019
That's my rich G.....
Ride on my nigga
Broke n poor frustrated guys keep off.....

18 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by KingLennon(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2019
Onyi22:
That's my rich G.....
Ride on my nigga
It's getting stale...Get sense small nah. Even if you want borrow am

35 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2019
I gave up on this country a long time ago

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Abayhormy(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Who postpones elections in the middle of the night to election day ??

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by ClearFlair: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2019
Davido is not a smart person abeg.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Richdad50(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
They can postpone elections but can never postpone a resounding defeat. It is inevitable.

#Richdad #Jobs

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Franzinni: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
MASS SACKING installing........... 02%

All buhari boys that.are in key flacisss... Oppp... FAWA!!!... Time done reach....

Better start hiding the official cars you acquired because you might be retiring from no where gbwan!!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by NothingDoMe: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
ClintonEmex:
That's how we roll here, we only react mostly on social media.
No. Nigerians took this elections seriously. Especially Easterners. Many traveled including my brother.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by salbis(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
The burial can be postponed, but the dead still remain dead! Buhari take a cue.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by ClearFlair: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Onyi22:
That's my rich G.....
Ride on my nigga

Davido is your rich G. This one don kolo.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by uckyboy: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Lol grin...OBO IS ATIKULATED

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Halogenonimisi(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
who cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Heffalump(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Davido remains one of the very best and few bold celebrity existing in Nigeria as of today tongue

9 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Halogenonimisi(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
and Buhari will still win

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by MrPRevailer(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
ATIKU RELEASES PROOF OF 100,000 COMPROMISED CARD READERS WHICH INEC CONTRACTED APC CANDIDATE TO MANUFACTURE.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/15/weve-foiled-apc-govt-plot-rig-buhari-atiku-releases-proof/amp/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by lomprico(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
*INEC 'Osun Template' Busted by the US.*

Nigerians should be grateful to the United States for saving our democracy today. This is why the party in power got frustrated about the international communities interference at one point and threatened “body bags” because they know, “Americans would know”.

We are a sovereign state, agreed, but there was nothing Nigerians would have done tonight to prevent Mohammadu Buhari from rigging this election if not for the intervention of the US.

The Buhari government in collaboration with INEC had an agenda on how to rig the election in favor of Buhari. This was what they were planning to execute tonight with the postponement drama when the United States govt got a wind of it and called the INEC Chairman not to dare!

Their Plan...

The strategy was to allow elections hold in 26 states and postpone it in 10 states. For the ten states, they had two plans; late arrival of election materials and security crisis.

The idea was to deliberately allow materials arrive late as we are already witnessing in some states and INEC would have no option but to postpone elections in those states. For instance, the aircraft that was supposed to deliver materials to Enugu was told it can't land because of bad weather conditions and it had to land in Port Harcourt. Right before us, elections in Enugu would have been postponed.

The crisis template was executed in Kaduna today. The news of Kaduna State killings of 66 people today was part of the plan to create an atmosphere of catastrophic so that INEC would postpone the election in Kaduna State citing security challenges. The news of the killings was fabricated and sponsored by the 3 inches 'body bag' Governor of that state.

For the 26 states that election would have held, the plan was to watch out for the outcome. If it favours Atiku, whatever the margin is, they would deploy heavy security agents to ensure they get enough votes to cover up the margin in the 10 states that elections were to be postponed as they did in Osun state.

With this plan, Buhari would be elected back as president… but the US said, NO!! Elections across the 36 states must hold simultaneously, they insist.

*COPIED.*
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by PROPHETmichael: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
The last time someone postponed an election (GEJ), he was later kicked out of office. Fellow Nigerians, rejoice for Atikuobi is coming.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
Abayhormy:
INEC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by 8kius89: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
Kindly read below
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by 2wenty9ineteen: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
Abayhormy:

Nwho else can do so in this 20Th century if not INEC from a disturbed country

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Kailalomo(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
What a country..

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Viergeachar: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
Davido, I salute your bravery and ruggedness.

You are headed for greatness.

You are a leader of tomorrow, indeed.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by cleary: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by johnkey: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
Politics can be confusing

I don't understand

Like...

Can't you just be in your office and do all you promised during campain without you or anybody getting harmed, like sign necessary documents and put money where your mouth is.

Where all these billions dey enter I'm so confused right now

Plus you will still have more than enough at the end of the day

Win-Win situation

You win, citizens smile.

Why's that so IMPOSSIBLE here?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo & Joseph Yobo Lead Jonathan’s Campaign In Rivers (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) / Cee-C Wears School Uniform To Falz 'Moral Instruction' New Album Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.