Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections (37660 Views)

Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" / 2019 Elections: Banky W Reveals Adesua Etomi’s Biggest Worry / Yemi Alade: "2019 Elections, We Don't Want Old Cargoes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by goslowgoslow(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2019
Onyi22:
That's my rich G.....
Ride on my nigga
Broke n poor frustrated guys keep off.....
Are you rich? Your profile picture say it all? So dirty environment!!
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by goslowgoslow(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2019
Onyi22:
That's my rich G.....
Ride on my nigga
Broke n poor frustrated guys keep off.....
With that your dirty dp! Wretched lady!!
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by somehow: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2019
The election is for APC to lose.

You tolerated a party for 16yrs without anything to show for it but against a party that have completed more infrastructures than PDP in 3.5 years.

Una get brain for this country at all?

6 days time will tell Sha.

Iet us see if we have learnt or not different from the Israelites during their sojourn in Egypt.
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by ajericho(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
After 4 yrs in power u can still plan an effective election...... What were u guys (buhari administration) doing for d past 4 years??.....this level of incompetence is jus too much

[img]https://media1./images/9744dce37b388d09e55833058bd6c9b1/tenor.gif?itemid=12344531[/img]
is the fg inec?,inec as the blame,this always happens
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by ezegold4we: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2019
Apc and Buhari just played into the hands of the gods, Nigerians and probably pdp, apc have just made their inevitable,unaviodable and inescapable defeat more easier for Atiku,
By postponing this election, they have reduced their chances of winning down to 20%,

I see gbagboo treatment in the waiting for the lifeless illiterate called Buhari,
Come 23rd February, it will be Nigerian voters Vs the terrorist called Buhari, it's no longer party affair.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by silent10(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2019
Heffalump:
Davido remains one of the very best and few bold celebrity existing in Nigeria as of today tongue
Nop, he's not. In fact he's being unwise with his utterances. Was it not the same him that perform in apc's presidential rally the last election(got paid for) Nigga just doing it for the money. So, you still think that is boldness?
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by jahbiz: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Abayhormy:
Who postpones elections in the middle of the night to election day ??
na m na... Adey always tell my fellow youths say ds country don cast... if una dey way for betta country omoh japa.. inec get good years to prepare for this election but dem fail us for las painful and disappointing minutes. Trump is really right about Africa esp Nigeria, a confirmed shit hole.
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by RexTramadol1: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2019
johnkey:
Politics can be confusing

I don't understand

Like...

Can't you just be in your office and do all you promised during campain without you or anybody getting harmed, like sign necessary documents and put money where your mouth is.

Where all these billions dey enter I'm so confused right now

Plus you will still have more than enough at the end of the day

Win-Win situation

You win, citizens smile.

Why's that so IMPOSSIBLE here?

тнe тrυтн ιѕ everyone conтeѕтιng нaѕ good ιnтenтιonѕ

тнey wanт тo мaĸe a мarĸ, ιnclυdιng тнe ιncυмвenт

вυт тнe proвleм ιѕ, once тнey wιn мoney ѕpιrιт coмeѕ

ιn ғorм oғ allιeѕ, тнey procraѕтιnaтe тιll ιтѕ тoo laтe
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by rayobaba(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2019
ClearFlair:
Davido is not a smart person abeg.
yes! U are too smart.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by emmy2244: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
I have been saying it, weather any body like it or not Bubu buhari will never rule this country called Nigeria again, any time, As far there's God in his Throne , Buhari will never even in his next life be a leader to this country, we have seen a countable wickedness, evil happening under His watch or eyes, human beings dying like chicken, Hunger killing people any how , everything just wrong, Mr integrity my foot, since I was Born I have never seen election called off just few hours to the general election
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Nature8(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
delugajackson:
What baffles me is that they were given so much time to plan this election, only for them to postpone it at the 11th hour.

I sense a sinister motive behind this act. It is either the APC is yet to master their rigging plans or they are trying to perfect it.

Fact

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Highbee28(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Davido took to his Insta-story to react to the postponement of elections by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), announced few hours ago. 

Davido who arrived Lagos last night in anticipation of the 2019 general elections, tagged "SMH" to a screenshot of the announcement shared. See post below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/16/nigeriadecides2019-davido-reacts-to-postponement-of-elections/

Lol very funny
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by laosy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ode guy, he will be there until May 29
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by IYANGBALI: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
PLEASE OOO..WHY AM I THE ONLY PERSON WAITING AT MY POLLING UNIT?���
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by spiralwedge(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
ClearFlair:
Davido is not a smart person abeg.

I was disappointed. I thought he was smart. How does postponement of elections make Buhari still be president for one more week?

Is election day the handing over day?

The guy fall my hand o, no be small. Olodo. Someone's MCM fah
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by ClearFlair: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
spiralwedge:

I was disappointed. I thought he was smart. How does postponement of elections make Buhari still be president for one more week?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by classicfrank4u(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
spiralwedge:

nawaoo he was only being sarcastic nah..
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by spiralwedge(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Musicians nd Politicians
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Edusouls(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Frog voice you no go shut up dey do your noisy music, until when you go trigger wahala wey u no fit carry bear...
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Ebios(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oluromantic:
Your head will just fall off.

This guy is quietly creeping his way into politics....that's his next line of fame after chioma date.. What a wise guy!
That's not true.... Does he have an NYSC certificate?
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by classicfrank4u(m): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
spiralwedge:

Sarcastic? Im sure he is your mentor. Dey there dey skelewu with sarcasm. I'm sure you wrote JAMB 3 times just because you no know what sarcasm is. Only God fit help you o.

lol oya nah since dey tin dey pain u too much go and die!! buhari "media crew"
cheesy mtcheeew. .
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by Dollabiz: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
hmmm
Re: Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections by spiralwedge(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
[Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alice Adepe: Miss Nigeria 1963 Honoured In Benue 58 Years After (video) / Oge Okoye Wears Cultural Bra As "Princess Adaku" On Set / Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.