Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu (2146 Views)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by newworld31: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2019
Doubt Him no more Leader Olumba the Comfort, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Many are called but few are chosen. The One whose vesture is dipped in Blood. The one with the secret Name.

Watch the testimony here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu_INrlPk-M

Re: Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by Kingdante(m): 7:23am On Feb 16, 2019
How do you want ppl yo bliv the poo you just uploaded?

The pix you posted is not olumba olumba obu..... that’s Roland his son that broke out to form his own “church” cos he wasn’t placed in charge to run the show.............. I have family members who are brotherhood stop the lies.

NB- court already gave him countless order to stop using the names and symbol of BSC.......

Stop the scam and get your record straight.... these are part of the problem of Christianity in Nigeria.
Re: Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by newworld31: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2019
If you know Him as Rowland,fine. That same Rowland OBU I worship Him as GOD.This crowd believe and gather because of Him also. Thank God God you did even mentioned that you have families members that believe in Him. Peace

Re: Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by OpenYourEyes1: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2019
Holiness? No man is holy. This is pure blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by newworld31: 8:46am On Feb 16, 2019
My Aim of posting is not for people to believe but to share the good news of Christ on Earth for it will serve as a witness on Judgement.
His Gospel of Love and abstinence from Sin regardless of religion, tribe or race is Paramount.
Re: Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by Kingdante(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2019
newworld31:
If you know Him as Rowland,fine. That same Rowland OBU I worship Him as GOD.This crowd believe and gather because of Him also. Thank God God you did even mentioned that you have families members that believe in Him. Peace

Now this is why ppl can’t take you guys seriously..... first you claim it was olumba now your claiming it’s roland you worship?

2ndly the fact that crowd gathered is proof to nothing, go check APC campaign in the north crowd over gather sef.

Lastly I know that pix was taken from the lady centenary celebration, now I ask who are you celebrating ? Is it Roland ? Or is olumba’s physical manifestations? Cos it seem you are confuse.
Re: Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by Kingdante(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2019
newworld31:
My Aim of posting is not for people to believe but to share the good news of Christ on Earth for it will serve as a witness on Judgement.
His Gospel of Love and abstinence from Sin regardless of religion, tribe or race is Paramount.

Who is Christ sir? Roland?

If Roland is Christ why did he break out from his fathers “way” (not as if I am cool with that anyway) after the declaration that his sister is signatory to all document regarding brother hood, or Jesus Christ and God Come earth come begin fight for supremacy?

Let me tell you something bro, what you seek is power..... you don’t seek God!

Deep down in you, you know something is not right but you just try to believe cos maybe you hear testimonies or see miracle.

If you are ready to defend your faith and truly make us believe this will stand as witness against us..... u got questions for you ����
Re: Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by newworld31: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Kingdante:

Who is Christ sir? Roland?

If Roland is Christ why did he break out from his fathers “way” (not as if I am cool with that anyway) after the declaration that his sister is signatory to all document regarding brother hood, or Jesus Christ and God Come earth come begin fight for supremacy

Let me tell you something bro, what you seek is power..... you don’t seek God!

Deep down in you, you know something is not right but you just try to believe cos maybe you hear testimonies or see miracle.

If you are ready to defend your faith and truly make us believe this will stand as witness against us..... u got questions for you ����

His name is Olumba Olumba Obu but you wrote that you know Him as Rowland. I still repeat, if you know Him as Rowland Olumba's first Son, yes He's my Christ and God.
Go and ahead and call Him names or try to pervert the truth. I stand boldly and say to you or others that seek proof that no proof or sign shall be given except the sign of Prophet Jonah so it shall happen in this generation. If you checked my previous messages about Leader Olumba and His messages, it's disturbing to so many of the so called Christmas because they don't what to believe God and His Kingdom is already on Earth, if you like keep gazing at the sky. Bro. Keep waiting for proof, keep looking at Him as Rolland or Olumba, keep finding information to spoil his Name. You wasting time. If you think I am following Him because of miracles. Fine, try more accusations. I am not posting to argue or try to defend your accusations .If His not God let the Judgement of God and Christ be on me. But If He his, Bro,I leave you and your supporters in the hands of God and Christ Judgement too. I will stop here. Only the Spirit of truth can reveal Him to you.
Peace
Re: Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by Goddys(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oh my God. What did I just read? A mere mortal professing to be God and Christ and some gullible ones believe.

What is all this? What kinda foolishness is this?

1 Like

Re: Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by Kingdante(m): 2:07am On Feb 22, 2019
newworld31:

His name is Olumba Olumba Obu but you wrote that you know Him as Rowland. I still repeat, if you know Him as Rowland Olumba's first Son, yes He's my Christ and God.
Go and ahead and call Him names or try to pervert the truth. I stand boldly and say to you or others that seek proof that no proof or sign shall be given except the sign of Prophet Jonah so it shall happen in this generation. If you checked my previous messages about Leader Olumba and His messages, it's disturbing to so many of the so called Christmas because they don't what to believe God and His Kingdom is already on Earth, if you like keep gazing at the sky. Bro. Keep waiting for proof, keep looking at Him as Rolland or Olumba, keep finding information to spoil his Name. You wasting time. If you think I am following Him because of miracles. Fine, try more accusations. I am not posting to argue or try to defend your accusations .If His not God let the Judgement of God and Christ be on me. But If He his, Bro,I leave you and your supporters in the hands of God and Christ Judgement too. I will stop here. Only the Spirit of truth can reveal Him to you.
Peace

Listen up bro I stand to gain nothing I mean absolutely nothing by talking trash about him, I bet you haven’t been in Bcs for upto 30yrs.... I have sat and discussed with ppl that have been for over 30yrs so I can say I am a bit more informed than you.

Also here is the part I don’t get, if we are to go by your logic and by the bible you carry, are are trying to tell me that your “Jesus” became “Jehovah” immediately his father passed on?

Cos I know few years ago, his father was your God.... now suddenly it’s Rowland? Tomorrow it might be orlando (if you even know who Orlando is anyway)

You claim to preach love but Niggar don’t even love his sister popularly called “holy queen mother” ....... even you don’t even love us and I can prove that to you, you made this post and stated that you ain’t posting for us to know but for this post to stand against us on the last day (if all these happen to be true anyway) now tell me where is the love?

You don’t want us to know your God but you want him to punish us on the last day ..... right? You see how faulty your love is?

But if you are willing to tell us about this your God, I have a few questions for you...... come preach him to me or us on nairaland, show us the truth and let’s all dance this brotherhood dance.... lol
Re: Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by Kingdante(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2019
You don run? Your now avoiding your post like a plague?

Don’t worship what or who you don’t know... peace
Re: Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by gobuchinny: 12:55am On Mar 02, 2019
Goddys:
Oh my God. What did I just read? A mere mortal professing to be God and Christ and some gullible ones believe.

What is all this? What kinda foolishness is this?

My brother na so we see am ooo...foolishness everywhere
Re: Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by savagefinder1: 1:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Christ have mercy on these poor souls.
amen
Re: Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by Hotfreeze: 3:38am On Mar 02, 2019
newworld31:

Hope you know that Roland used to Bleep gehs in Unical that year?

This same Roland you're worshipping.

Na konji go kee ya god dia.
Re: Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by newworld31: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Father Son And The Holy Spirit Are On Earth - God Almighty His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu.
'It is reality that God is on earth. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit is on Earth.
Some of you are doubting Thomases. If you want to see them humble yourself, believe in Him and put His words into practice and you will see them'.
Father God Almighty's Brief Monday Morning Devotional Service, February 18th, 2019
Thank You Almighty Father.
Re: Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu by newworld31: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
THE PERFECT MAN -
an Everlasting Gospel by God Almighty, Sunday February 3rd, 2019
1st lesson: Ephesians 4 v 29
2nd lesson: James 3 v 2
Golden text: Colossian 4 v 6
Highpoints:
By your words, you will be justified and by your words you will be condemned.
You are the cause of your predicaments and misfortune due to your evil communications.
Spread this gospel to the entire humanity because in the whole world because this is the cause of the current predicament in the world.
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart brings forth good things
You are known by your fruits, not by wearing sparkling soutane, etc. A good man brings forth good fruit.
Imagine a mother cursing her dear child with the words of her mouth. What do you think the predicament of that child will look like in the future?
Tomorrow you start to lament and complain about the witchcraft being responsible for your child's misfortune forgetting the cause you place on her.
If you speak only good words, you can change bad situations to good ones, hence you're instructed not to get angry because through anger you speak evil words.
Go to motor parks and market places and hear the type of evil communications from people on daily basis. These words are boomerangs.
1st witness: Mathew 12 v 34-37
2nd witness: Ephesians 4 v 29
3rd witness: James 3:2
4th witness: Colossians 4:6
We can offends in all but whosoever that does not offend in words, such is a perfect person.
What qualifies you as a man or woman of God is the good communications from your mouth. You are known by the words of your mouth, not the way you dress, etc.
Words u speak are the causes of your downfall, henceforth be careful how talk.
Words are creative in nature. If you say you're poor or you're rich, whatever you utter from your mouth acts accordingly so from today be careful.
Provocative words, flammable words triggers anger, and anger emanates curses and wraths.
There's an illustration on a certain family who use to claimed that they are very poor, and being creative, the word boomerang on them and they were known and called the poor family.
This is a family that produces top academicians but yet nothing good comes from them.
As God would have it one day a prophet of God went on evangelical mission to that community, hence it is said that a city without a prophet is doomed.
On hearing the predicament the prophet went and ministered to one damsel in that family that they are responsible for their misfortune.
The prophet told her that they should henceforth change their mindset from the impression that they are poor and start to speak good words that they are rich family.
They all obliged and it wasn't long dramatical changes entered the family. God blessed them with juicy government contract and lucrative employment in reputable government establishments and their story changed from poor family to rich family.
You see how words that you joke with daily are so powerful and creative?
Word is God and everything were created by the word so from today don't speak evil word again rather bless, and most importantly don't get angry.
Take for instance all the evil things people did against me, imagine all the lies and blasphemies against me by people, did I revenge or litigate any court action against anybody?
So emulate me and have salvation and as such you will become a perfect person and the entire world will be in peace..
Thank You Almighty Father.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Things about Godly Fasting & Vision In "Book of Acts" (2nd added) / / Zionist-Jew Message To Christians:"We Killed Your Jesus And We Are Proud Of It"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.