Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters (26511 Views)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Acquires G-Wagon, Slams Haters (Photos) / Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:32am On Feb 16, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Dubai-Based billionaire Mompha recently acquired a Bentley bentayga worth 99.5 million naira.

But some folks on social media have a problem with it.. They claim he’s being childish and he shows off too much.

Mompha has since responded to all critics directed at him. Mompha says can they cough out 99.5 million naira in 2 hours to purchase a car, he knows he is childish but they should pray they should be childish like him so that they can get anything they want at anytime.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/can-you-cough-out-995-million-naira-in-2hrs-to-buy-car-mompha-slams-haters.html

5 Likes

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:32am On Feb 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2019
Vanity crew will soon arrive grin grin

21 Likes

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by Tamarapetty(f): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Billionaire?? And we still dunno the business he's into.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by itspzpics(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Lol
Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by Thales01: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
This dude is too pompous for my liking.Despite all the wealth he incessantly boasts of,he is not even in the the Forbes top 20 richest men in the Nigeria.If it were to be someone who is unaccustomed to his needless flaunting,They will think he is the real deal oblivious to the fact that there are persons who are significantly richer than he is yet,do not needlessly flaunt like he does to prove a point best known to him.Mompha should just take a back seat.Nobody gives a bleep about his wealth.

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
undecided useless chimpanzee angry how many youths have you helped set up their business undecided do you know with 99 million you can setup 99 entrepreneurs for life and still boost your economy angry that is why I say that the bloody black race is cursed shocked shameless baboon

I have a verified Google Adsense for sale

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Like for Mompha, Share for Hushpuppi

5 Likes 54 Shares

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by Fuckyoumod: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Do you see why I beat up some people...?

How can we be talking about elections, INEC and state of the nation and some vagabonds are busy telling me how they coughed N99.5 naira to buy a car.

So what if you did? There is more to life than just cars and money. Stupid boy!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by Blinkers: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
shocked
Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by mainman7(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
cool
Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by Dreyl(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Invest more bro, buying pricey cars won't make your assets grow, it will only diminish.
I have a friend who buys expensive cars and others, sleeps around with girls of different race, spend money on frivolities, it was when he was bankrupt that he came to his senses and realized his mistakes.
He had to sell most of his cars and house just to start afresh again, now he's now wiser and responsible because he has learnt from his mistakes, mind you am not against momhpha or whatever spending his money, but he should invest more. because that pricey cars will worth nothing in the future.

4 Likes

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by OTayobami(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hey mister! make e be say that 99.9 no be legit then your mouth go bend there!
Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by millionboi2: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Idiot .....who sent u b4

1 Like

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
No I can't cos I no be ATM and my pant has not been used. Yeye
Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by TLION(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for Mompha, Share for Hushpuppi
. Lmao.... Nothing for you

1 Like

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by SarcasticWords: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
Vanity crew will soon arrive grin grin

Yes o. Don't mind them. We must make money by all means.

Please send me your sister's panties. Check your pm..I will give you details on how to send it.

1 Like

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by Sultty(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
"Cough" d same way ur victim always cough out d money u use. Ritualist

1 Like

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by lonelydora: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mompha, it's not easy biko.

I'm not hating but Mompha looks realer than Hushpuppi. I love both of them though.

Dear Lord,

Pls pick my calls so that people will be shouting "Vanity upon Vanity" whenever i do stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by Speedyconnect15: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Big boy.

I wonder what he does.

1 Like

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by cr7lomo: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
No we can't....oya... SCRAMMMMM!!! kiddo

1 Like

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by IamGoke(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yeah, it's easy to cough out that kind of money and also brag about it if it's acquired through illegitimate means. cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by DearDealz: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
lpp
Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by Emu4life(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nop, i had rather invest more. The real billionaires don't live extravagant lifestyle, only drug barons,Yahoo boys, kidnappers, etc behave like that.

5 Likes

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by dingbang(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Its his money..I wonder why all the fuss about how he spends it
Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by ruggedtimi(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
lol!! i want to be childish

1 Like

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by lonelydora: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Big boy.

I wonder what he does.

Bureau du change

1 Like

Re: 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters by ghettochild4u(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Rich childish proud ignoramus... The car should give him peace of mind then... If it would.. Agbaya oshi

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For BET 2020 Awards / Rita Dominic Sets Instagram Ablaze With This Her Photo / Toolz Looks Absolutely Stunning In Traditional Attire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.