Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Corps Members Call For Compensation by INEC Over The Postponed Election - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Members Call For Compensation by INEC Over The Postponed Election (455 Views)

NYSC Pays N1m Insurance Compensation To Late Channels TV Reporter, Two Others / NYSC Registration Date Officially Postponed For NYSC 2019 Batch B - See New Date / Corpers Tear Gassed For Protesting Unpaid Allowances By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corps Members Call For Compensation by INEC Over The Postponed Election by Spark2: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
How I wish corps member can come together as one and revolt against the gross failure and incompetence of the inec in this 2019 elections.

How I wish we can make our voices heard in the deafened ears of our hard hearted political leaders.

We have risked our lives for this National assignment!
Travelled with our hard earned money to our various polling units (without a dime from INEC).
Slept in the cold!
My colleagues in other areas across the federation slept on bare floor, bricks, cartons, desk, etc. (Abandoning our beds at home for the love and commitment we have for our country)
*Mosquitoes got drunk and intoxicated with our blood on the eve of the 2019 elections.*

We pledged to serve Nigeria with all our hearts but our service to Nigeria seems insignificant!

I think it's high time the NYSC disengaged it's affinity with the INEC. if the INEC does not have value and regards for the lives of the learned Nigerian Youths of the NYSC, then the NYSC should not have any business to do with them!

The NYSC should not keep quiet to the failure of the INEC on the eve of the 2019 election.

*We (Corps member) demand a compensation for all corps member who were recruited as INEC ad-hoc staffs for the 2019 elections .*

Serving Nigeria is not by force....Since we have chosen to serve, we deserved to be adequately serviced! *Do not muzzle an ox to keep it from eating while it treads out the grain*

*CORP MEMBERS DEMANDS A COMPENSATION FROM INEC*

*#Voice_Of_That_Agrieved_Corper#*

*#Uwem_Owo#*
Re: Corps Members Call For Compensation by INEC Over The Postponed Election by Beadex1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Spark2:
How I wish corps member can come together as one and revolt against the gross failure and incompetence of the inec in this 2019 elections.

How I wish we can make our voices heard in the deafened ears of our hard hearted political leaders.

We have risked our lives for this National assignment!
Travelled with our hard earned money to our various polling units (without a dime from INEC).
Slept in the cold!
My colleagues in other areas across the federation slept on bare floor, bricks, cartons, desk, etc. (Abandoning our beds at home for the love and commitment we have for our country)
*Mosquitoes got drunk and intoxicated with our blood on the eve of the 2019 elections.*

We pledged to serve Nigeria with all our hearts but our service to Nigeria seems insignificant!

I think it's high time the NYSC disengaged it's affinity with the INEC. if the INEC does not have value and regards for the lives of the learned Nigerian Youths of the NYSC, then the NYSC should not have any business to do with them!

The NYSC should not keep quiet to the failure of the INEC on the eve of the 2019 election.

*We (Corps member) demand a compensation for all corps member who were recruited as INEC ad-hoc staffs for the 2019 elections .*

Serving Nigeria is not by force....Since we have chosen to serve, we deserved to be adequately serviced! *Do not muzzle an ox to keep it from eating while it treads out the grain*

*CORP MEMBERS DEMANDS A COMPENSATION FROM INEC*

*#Voice_Of_That_Agrieved_Corper#*

*#Uwem_Owo#*
Raised this idea to my fellow corps member yesterday but the seem cool with the way they were treated like second class citizens am so happy i left to my house before 12am while mosquitoes dealt with them.
*# Ima Ibaha

(1) (Reply)

Enugu NYSC Corps Members Get Jobs At Foxxymobile? In Enugu / Ibrahim To Replace Kazaure As NYSC DG / Learn Software Developement IN Abuja / Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.