Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Facebook Group For Sharing Christian Sermon, Daily Devotionals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facebook Group For Sharing Christian Sermon, Daily Devotionals (220 Views)

Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Group For Sharing Christian Sermon, Daily Devotionals by kunlejohnson234: 3:16am On Feb 17, 2019
Sunday blessings to you my beloved brothers and sisters in Christ. I want to introduce to us "the awesome Christ life" (a facebook page) where you will be getting daily Inspirational sermon, devotions and for those that have been feeling like sharing with us but couldn't. This thread is created with the aim of spreading the goodnews and winning souls for Christ (videos, audios) sermons etc on this delightful page created for our edification

Please kindly click on the link below to follow and like our page on facebook:
http://xm-indonesia.asia/51290//myusG/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4720575&i=4720575

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When People Are Holding Meetings? / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Council Of Islamic Affairs Slams CAN For Demanding Christian Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.