Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Gemstones Investment Opportunity In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gemstones Investment Opportunity In Nigeria (1002 Views)

Investment Opportunity In Cattle/dairy Farm / The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH / Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company (2) (3) (4)

Gemstones Investment Opportunity In Nigeria by Buytruth(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2019
In Isaiah 45:3. It says, And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
With Gemstones, you do not have to wait like agriculture where you plant to harvest and process. We have Gemstones where we can pick them up, add value and within few weeks make thousands and millions dollars. In Matthew 13:44-46. It says.
The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.

I am looking for God fearing partners, investor or lender. We have a site which we have done a little prospecting and detected Tourmaline, Agate, Emerald there, and we believe that when we go deep, more different minerals will be detected. The site was very big that may take us many years to mining there. We have done the coordinate already it was free. This business is one of lucrative business both in local, and international.
Kindly show your interested and let's us talk further on this business, please feel free to call me with this number: +2348034977199 or WhatsApp me.
Re: Gemstones Investment Opportunity In Nigeria by sonofElElyon: 7:24am On Feb 17, 2019
You have a mining licence?

Buytruth:
In Isaiah 45:3. It says, And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
With Gemstones, you do not have to wait like agriculture where you plant to harvest and process. We have Gemstones where we can pick them up, add value and within few weeks make thousands and millions dollars. In Matthew 13:44-46. It says.
The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.

I am looking for God fearing partners, investor or lender. We have a site which we have done a little prospecting and detected Tourmaline, Agate, Emerald there, and we believe that when we go deep, more different minerals will be detected. The site was very big that may take us many years to mining there. We have done the coordinate already it was free. This business is one of lucrative business both in local, and international.
Kindly show your interested and let's us talk further on this business, please feel free to call me with this number: +2348034977199 or WhatsApp me.
Re: Gemstones Investment Opportunity In Nigeria by mankettle(m): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2019
Buytruth:

na so scam dey start..

100% Free Investment That Rewards You Months / A Lautech Student In Need Of Urgent Financial Assistance / Fancy 20watt Solar Light For Your Fence .