Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota (4988 Views)

How To Get To Coker Road, Ilupeju From Ojota / Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu / How To Get To Ajanaku Street, Salvation Bus Stop, Opebi, Ikeja From Sango (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by Godbuikem: 7:18am On Feb 17, 2019
Please what is the shortest way to get to Oba akran, Ikeja from ojota?
Re: How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by OluwaWizzy(m): 7:30am On Feb 17, 2019
Godbuikem:

Where in oba Akran?
Re: How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by Lloydthesaint: 7:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Uber or taxify
Re: How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by monimekaz(m): 8:00am On Feb 17, 2019
Godbuikem:

When you alight at under bridge in Ikeja ...you can always stroll to Oba Akran....Not far from there

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by GogetterMD(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Godbuikem:
I'd assume you'd be going by public transport.
From the other side of Ojota, get a Keke going to Ikeja, drop at underbridge Ikeja (Awolowo way roundabout). Oba Akran starts from there downwards after the glass house

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2019
From Ojota take bus going to Ikeja under bridge find keke under bridge to oba akran, if it's not far u can walk
Re: How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by obinoral1179(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2019
Godbuikem:
pick a bus or Keke nanpep from Ojota drop at the last bus stop specifically under the bridge turn right after you alighted and walk down, you are in oba akran already the street that house many banks
Re: How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by lapazi(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2019
++ you can use your google map on your phone for directions, it’s walkable- make that 10,000 steps, it’s “fitFeb” baby

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by Godbuikem: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2019
OluwaWizzy:

Where in oba Akran?

Guinness
Re: How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by Godbuikem: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2019
GogetterMD:

I'd assume you'd be going by public transport.
From the other side of Ojota, get a Keke going to Ikeja, drop at underbridge Ikeja (Awolowo way roundabout). Oba Akran starts from there downwards after the glass house

Does it mean I'll pass through Maryland?
Re: How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by GogetterMD(m): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2019
Godbuikem:

No you won't. That's a longer route
Re: How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by otipoju(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Godbuikem:

From Ojota, get a bus to Ikeja under bridge.
From under the bridge, enter a bus going to Agege and stop at Guiness bustop.

The company should be on the left. So youll cross the road.
Re: How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by OluwaWizzy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Godbuikem:

Guinness

When you drop at ikeja under bridge.. Then you go see guineas straight.. Once you are at ikeja underbridge not along ooo! Just ask person
Re: How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by Godbuikem: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
GogetterMD:

No you won't. That's a longer route

Thank you very much
Re: How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by Godbuikem: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
otipoju:

From Ojota, get a bus to Ikeja under bridge.
From under the bridge, enter a bus going to Agege and stop at Guiness bustop.

The company should be on the left. So youll cross the road.

Bros thank you, appreciate
Re: How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota by Godbuikem: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
obinoral1179:
pick a bus or Keke nanpep from Ojota drop at the last bus stop specifically under the bridge turn right after you alighted and walk down, you are in oba akran already the street that house many banks

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Sao Tome & Principe Petroleum Career Opportunity / Astro Oil And Gas, / Update On Collection of Npower Devices in Rivers state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.