Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Astro Oil And Gas, - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Astro Oil And Gas, (4989 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Citreel Oil And Gas Services / Master Energy Oil And Gas Limited Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Astro Oil And Gas, by pol01: 12:41am On Sep 29, 2011
has anybody heard of this company before they sent me a job offer but it look like a scam.Astro oil and gas.they said they are in portHarcourt.i think its the same fraud stars that did that of john holt in the past
Re: Astro Oil And Gas, by harpo(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2011
i think it is a fraud cos they sent to a friend of mine yesterday and he feels its a fraud
Re: Astro Oil And Gas, by dgb4(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2011
did u get this mail?
is this company for real??

OB/COMPANY LOCATION (NIGERIA)

ASTRO OIL AND GAS COMPANY LIMITED,
45 East West road,Eleme,
Portharcourt,River State,Nigeria

PHONE : 08165044392
EMAIL : info@astrooilgas.com
Re: Astro Oil And Gas, by jomakris: 5:55am On Oct 02, 2011
Happy Independence Celebration to all Nigerians.
Find out how you can get your dream Job from multinational oil companies in Nigeria and Abroad.
Click the link for more details. www.dreamjob51..com
Re: Astro Oil And Gas, by ogoebube(f): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2011
i got dat mail too, and it is fraud
Re: Astro Oil And Gas, by rocean: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2011
is it reallll
Re: Astro Oil And Gas, by kexzel: 2:06am On Oct 06, 2011
I got this message on my phone: its on Agip oil recruitment, someone claiming to be a mate of mine while serving as a corper in ondo state, asking me if i wanted to work with Agip oil. The truth is i cant remember meeting anyone with that name.
Is there any recruitment going on presently at Agip oil, anybody with fresh news?
Re: Astro Oil And Gas, by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2011
@kexzel, i served in oyo state(batch C 2009) and i received a text similar to yours. but it was for shell and almost fell victim early this year. its a scam! they get random data from the coper's year book that has names and phone nos of ex-corpers. that's what they do. so best is to ignore if u see it again. cos i received it like 3 times. Desperate Individuals!!!! i must say.
Re: Astro Oil And Gas, by pol01: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
pls house,HALLMARK CONSULT,what do they do ooo,i got an invite for interview. who knows them?help!!

(1) (Reply)

Update On Collection of Npower Devices in Rivers state / Updated-Various Engineering Jobs / Drillog Petro-dynamics Ltd Inviting For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.