Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady (38842 Views)

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Graduates From Law School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by Ozibe: 7:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Lady who accuse Davido of body shaming her has also been accused of having smelly character.

According to Twitter user, she was a rude girl and at one time walked out on a lecturer while they were law school(photo)

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by Yambee: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2019
She is trying to get noticed.

But unfortunately,her 5 minutes of fame will never come up.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by Moferere: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2019

Come to think of it, Davido's assessment of the girl was apt.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2019
I know her sister kemi young, sweetest girl ever.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by TimiRume(f): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Is that the only photo of her? Let us see others. I don't decide someone is good looking until i see more photos of them completely.

I know women like her, and i pray more like her meet their waterloo. They have been placed on the pedestal by self loathing negros, who think any woman with a straight face, pointy nose and wavy hair deserves worship. That's her supply and why she can afford to act rude, be passive aggressive to the point where she could even walk out on a lecturer. But not Davido, he is not giving women like this a pass because he does not feel inadequate or less as an african man. Davido may be rude, that i agree to, but i will respect him for not ever thinking his being african or black is an ugly thing like many successful black men. He knows his worth and carries himself like that.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
i don't giva fvck angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by Manbiggs(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hypocrites everywhere. Yeye dey smell
Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
She got the attention at last! Conqrats babe

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by salbis(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
@Divineze, who ask you. Na over sabi kill monkey oo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by hardephala(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
N
Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by AllenSpencer: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
The girl is beautiful

Size 0

Not all this trucks parading fats upandan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Fools will be showing off rubbish and then complain when they get blasted I don't know the fool that brought that word "bodyshaming" you flaunt fallen breast or stretch marks and cry when people blast you, are you not sick?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by ifex370(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mtchew
Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by Bloooody(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Typical women but I will admit this girl is damn fine.
I wouldn't mind having a three some with her and her mother

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by ifex370(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bloooody:

Typical Nigerian youth

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by ednut1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
She lives in tokyo. So where did her accent come from self grin
Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin She is Pretty tho not as pretty as my Idoma Fiancee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by MrSix: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Saw the tweet earlier but didn't know what to make of it

Anyway

Check my signature
I sell USA used laptops
Free delivery within lagos only and it is pay on delivery
Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by Jaynom(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
TimiRume:
Is that the only photo of her? Let us see others. I don't decide someone is good looking until i see more photos of them completely.

I know women like her, and i pray more like her meet their waterloo. They have been placed on the pedestal by self loathing negros, who think any woman with a straight face, pointy nose and wavy hair deserves worship. That's her supply and why she can afford to act rude, be passive aggressive to the point where she could even walk out on a lecturer. But not Davido, he is not giving women like this a pass because he does not feel inadequate or less as an african man. Davido may be rude, that i agree to, but i will respect him for not ever thinking his being african or black is an ugly thing like many successful black men. He knows his worth and carries himself like that.
I go buy Kunu for you

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by Authoreety: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Some gals rudeness no be here o

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by Pekele007: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
She is a very stupid and rude idiot.
Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bloooody:

We all have mothers give Respect to them

undecided

14 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by MrAnele(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Justification no
Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by Tinalex(f): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
So, cos she was rude in law school meant that she has no right to hear her opinion on social media? What happened to the mental faculty of some Nigerian youth? sad sad

13 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by Craigslists: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thanks to Davido for putting the b!tch in her place. Na this kind girls dey always feel entitled either because their papa manage thief small money for govt or they are opportuned to be born with a silver spoon.

Na her type street boys go use clean mouth. Yeye girl.

Dodorima for you there Baddest.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
But she isn't having any shameful body Na.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by RexTramadol1: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
even ιғ ιon lιĸe вody ѕнaмιng

davιdo dιd noтнιng wrong

ѕнe aѕĸed ғor ιт and ѕнe goт ιт

ѕнe ғιт coυnт нow мany gυyѕ ѕнe don вody ѕнaмe or тreaт lιĸe ѕнιι

na davιdo wey ғιт aм ғιnιѕн aм

and ѕнe dareѕ noт ѕay мore

davιdo wιll тrιple ιт

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accused Davido Of Body Shaming Was A Rude Girl In Law School(photo)lady by RTSC: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
TimiRume:

Davido has seen more pussy than a midwife.

It will take a lot for a woman to impress him.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Traditional Marriage Certificate (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Henry Okojie, Her Son’s 6th Birthday With 5 Cakes / Kanye West Tweets About EndSARS, Wants Government Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.