Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nigerian Army’s Female Team Wins West African Military Marathon - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Army’s Female Team Wins West African Military Marathon (452 Views)

West African Countries Suspend Key Military Meeting On Niger Coup / West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour / West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army’s Female Team Wins West African Military Marathon by chieyine(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2019
@Naija Politico

The Nigerian Army female team has emerged the overall first winner of the third edition of the West African Military Semi-Marathon Tournament that took place at Niamey, Niger Republic.

The men’s team won the third position at event on Saturday.

The Semi- Marathon Event which was organised by the Niger Republic Defence Headquarters in conjunction with the West African Military Sports Organisation, featured male and female participants.

According to Colonel Sagir Musa, the army spokesman, the marathon was organised to build friendship amongst the militaries of the West African region.

In the Female Individual Events, LCpl Naomi Yunana won the gold medal, while Pte Amos Unity got Silver .

The Chief of Army Staff Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai has congratulated the team on the feat achieved, Sagir Musa said.

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/nigerian-armys-female-team-wins-west-african-marathon/

Re: Nigerian Army’s Female Team Wins West African Military Marathon by Nbote(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2019
Congrats to ladies.. If na press up competition I'm sure their male counterparts would come first..
Re: Nigerian Army’s Female Team Wins West African Military Marathon by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2019
I don't know why I am always find them sexy.
I winked at one the other day and the next thing I saw was a pretty little smile followed by "Shey you nor dey fear soldier abi"

I tear race my brother cos me I nor fit die for nothing.
Re: Nigerian Army’s Female Team Wins West African Military Marathon by Omololu001: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2019
JasonScolari:
I don't know why I am always find them sexy.
I winked at one the other day and the next thing I saw was a pretty little smile followed by "Shey you nor dey fear soldier abi"

I tear race my brother cos me I nor fit die for nothing.
shey soldier nah god wey person go fear

Without gun, I fear no soldier o.
Re: Nigerian Army’s Female Team Wins West African Military Marathon by Ablemax(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
There pussy is always tight

(1) (Reply)

Two US Soldiers In Trouble For Allegedly Trying To Sell Weapons And C4 Explosive / Oman Calls On Arabs To Ease Israel's 'fears For Its Future' / Countries Where Prisons Have No Guard And No Administrative Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.