Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,630 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend (19363 Views)

I Hope We Are Not Making Mistakes About Jesus Christ. Take A Look / Christian Hip Hop And Rap / How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by excel127(m): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
OLUWABIG:

have listened to you cant stop me and uncomfortable but have not listened to superhuman

what about "none of my business" have you listened to it i might have listened to both EPs too becaus i only know is songs by singles and not by their albums and i only have like 20 of is songs

tell me if you know the follow artiste too
trip lee
kb
lacrea ( their boss @ reach records )
flame
nf ( my love )
derek minor
bizzles
and canon ( the fastest i know)
Bro u really need to listen to Superhuman... Infact the Heroes For Sale album sef...you'd love Andy Mineo more
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by Harshirama(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
excel127:
wow an Andy Mineo lover. Dat guys lyrics guides my life. "Superhuman" one of my best in the Heroes for sale album. Have u listened to the whole album? What about "Uncomfortable" album
I have, I download everything he releases
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by Harshirama(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
excel127:
Bro u really need to listen to Superhuman... Infact the Heroes For Sale album sef...you'd love Andy Mineo more

Have you heard "lost" from the arrow ep? The song is so dynamic
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by excel127(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Harshirama:

I have, I download everything he releases
Wow u really like him oh... I think i have all albums apart frm his EP's... Download links to his albums are somehow scarce
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by excel127(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Harshirama:

Have you heard "lost" from the arrow ep? The song is so dynamic
Nope.. Maybe later today
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by Harshirama(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
excel127:
Wow u really like him oh... I think i have all albums apart frm his EP's... Download links to his albums are somehow scarce

That's because you didn't search the right place
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by excel127(m): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Harshirama:

That's because you didn't search the right place
Ah... Boss pls where can I find it?
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by Harshirama(m): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
excel127:

Try hipholy
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by Harshirama(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
excel127:

http://chhalbums-links./
This link is strictly for chh albums, if it asks for a password, just quote me and I'll send
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by OLUWABIG(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
excel127:

send me the link of the website you downloaded them from pls
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by OLUWABIG(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Harshirama:

This link is strictly for chh albums, if it asks for a password, just quote me and I'll send

the pass code
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by Harshirama(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
OLUWABIG:

the pass code
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by danfidel01(m): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
PMPhoenix:

I swear bro, dudes music impacted a lot .

Man, I overballed That NF's therapy session album for a long time o, especially the track - how could you leave us.
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by danfidel01(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
OLUWABIG:

have listened to no 1-3 but it like i will start listening to Da' Truth cos i notice many guys here have mentione him
lemme recommend
"worth it" by lacrea and "new potrait" by kb for you

Thanks for this bro, I'll check them out, especially that new portrait.
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by excel127(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Harshirama:

Ok... Thanks boss
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 04, 2019
I guess this whole new trend is rubbish. I listened to a supposed gospel song weeks ago on the tv. It was horrible. God dey
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by PMPhoenix(m): 7:09am On Mar 04, 2019
danfidel01:

Man, I overballed That NF's therapy session album for a long time o, especially the track - how could you leave us.
How could you leave us was deep yo, about how his mom died off her addiction to pills, I wonder why our Naija artistes are just so afraid to be different
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by OLUWABIG(m): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2019
danfidel01:

Thanks for this bro, I'll check them out, especially that new portrait.

After listening to new portrait anybody that still has doubts in christian comtemporary or rap then the persons problem is beyond me
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by OLUWABIG(m): 8:43am On Mar 04, 2019
danfidel01:

for me that his song titled "destiny " is my favourite
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Exactly what am saying if you actually listen to artistes like TRIP LEE KB & LACREA you will know that gospel rap is not trash

In America some churches are getting politisised and artiste like KB especially are try to correct that

go and listen to "new protrait" by KB and see for yourself

I will check it out. Thanks for sharing.
Lecrae used be number 1 for me until I found SHAI LINNE, he pastors a church. Some of his song titles are - Atonement, Ichabod, Jesus is Alive, Supreme, Nothing but the blood, Random thoughts. Check him out too!
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by OLUWABIG(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Darla:

I will check it out. Thanks for sharing.
Lecrae used be number 1 for me until I found SHAI LINNE, he pastors a church. Some of his song titles are - Atonement, Ichabod, Jesus is Alive, Supreme, Nothing but the blood, Random thoughts. Check him out too!
+++ pls+can+you+recommend+a+website+for+me+to+download+those+songs
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
OLUWABIG:
+++ pls+can+you+recommend+a+website+for+me+to+download+those+songs
I usually listen on YouTube, but here's a link though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RUciHVpCbw

Bless!
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by excel127(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Harshirama:

Boss d link doesn't work
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by Harshirama(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
excel127:

Boss d link doesn't work

http://chhalbums.teamdroidcommunity.com/
Try that
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by alBHAGDADI: 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
Harshirama:

Other forms of Christian music must be false then since they have similarities with secular music. Why do we use drums or the keyboard in a church if it's used in secular music then?. Lecrae has gone on several missionary tours, dude has preached in prisons and schools

So did Judas Iscariot.
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by Harshirama(m): 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

So did Judas Iscariot.

Have you taken the time to listen to his testimony
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by alBHAGDADI: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Harshirama:

Have you taken the time to listen to his testimony

I don't care about his testimony.

Everything about hip hop is totally unchristian. Just because they threw in words like Jesus, God, heaven, saviour etc doesn't automatically turn their music into gospel music.

Their music doesn't get anyone saved. It only stirs up emotions of natural men but profits the spiritual nothing. Hip hop is not the best way and never should be included as one of the ways to reach out to the youths gospel-wise. The best way to reach out to the youth is the old way which the apostles used i.e preaching with no silly beats.

All these gospel rock, gospel raggae, gospel rap etc are all junk music that really have nothing to do with the gospel of Jesus Christ. They are there to get people excited and emotional. Look at the crowd at The EXPERIENCE concert that holds every year ending on Lagos, where tonnes of people gather to watch different gospel musicians home and anroad perform. At the concert, you see them shedding tears as the music plays almost as if they can die for God.

Tell that same crowd to come for soul-winning i.e preaching door to door, you will barely see 5 persons turn up. That's to show that they don't really care about God, just the music and fun which you and them have mistaken for spirituality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by Harshirama(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Everything about hip hop is totally unchristian. Just because they threw in words like Jesus, God, heaven, saviour etc doesn't automatically turn their music into gospel music.

Their music doesn't get anyone saved. It only stirs up emotions of natural men but profits the spiritual nothing. Hip hop is not the best way and never should be included as one of the ways to reach out to the youths gospel-wise. The best way to reach out to the youth is the old way which the apostles used i.e preaching with no silly beats.

All these gospel rock, gospel raggae, gospel rap etc are all junk music that really have nothing to do with the gospel of Jesus Christ. They are there to get people excited and emotional. Look at the crowd at The EXPERIENCE concert that holds every year ending on Lagos, where tonnes of people gather to watch different gospel musicians home and anroad perform. At the concert, you see them shedding tears as the music plays almost as if they can die for God.

Tell that same crowd to come for soul-winning i.e preaching door to door, you will barely see 5 persons turn up. That's to show that they don't really care about God, just the music and fun which you and them have mistaken for spirituality.

They don't just throw in words like God and Jesus, mind you these are not ordinary "words". Jesus in the lyrics makes the difference. It's no longer ordinary. And most of these rappers are not baby Christians either, lecrae, kB, and trip Lee all attended Bible colleges. And most of what you posted there is your prejudiced opinion. Lecrae has preached in prisons and colleges and many have their lives to God.
Re: Christian Hip Hop: A Look At The New Trend by Harshirama(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The main problem with Christians is we judge and judge everything we don't agree with. I can say it anywhere, Christian hip hop isn't wordly at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Effortlessly Break Out Of Addictions / Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God / Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.