Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:45 AM

Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians (19341 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Bankole Solomon Criticizes Pastor Adeboye Over Politicians / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by modicum: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
I have to break my silence again to apologise to those that feel offended about my posting on our dear church. I thanked our AG0 dat counselled me.

Am so sorry for any pains.To u there, am sorry, church was not my target but corruption & injustice in our society.

pls,FORGIVE FOR D SAKE OF CHRIST.

To my mother,am sorry,to our daddy AGO,am sorry & to my daddy G.O.am deeply sorry,THANKS.

SOURCE:http://www.facebook.com/bankole.solomon.5
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by advocate666: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
See craze.
Na so dem dey call each other daddy daddy?

8 Likes

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by k2039: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]He is definitely suffering from brain touch.

He already achieved his aim though, he is now a super star

It's the apex of stupidity to come out and spew shi.t if you will have to take back your words and apologise later in the future
[/color]

5 Likes

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
I guess he has be counselled.

Or brainwashed...

Whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
Imagine this bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Skywalker5(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Guess he has been threatened

1 Like

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
He's been called to order. No one dare step against Daddy GOd..

2 Likes

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by solid3(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Insearch of cheap popularity.

Shouted any how so the whole world cld hear him and now still comes back to say am zorry.

Lubish.

3 Likes

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
attention seeking and pathetic loser

1 Like

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by mosunade(f): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Why hasnt he posted a single picture of himself on his FB profile.

1 Like

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by DANILSA(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
G.O DON THREATEN THE MAN WITH PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL ATTACK, THEN SETTLE AM WITH SMALL DOW grin grin grin grin YEYE MAN, IF YOU NO FIT STAY WHY STAND?
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by erniok(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]He is definitely suffering from brain touch.

He already achieved his aim though, he is now a super star

It's the apex of stupidity to come out and spew shi.t if you will have to take back your words and apologise later in the future
[/color]
the man don read green's 48 laws of power.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by jamace(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
This man has been threatened and he has chickened out. What a low life and inconsistent old pastor. angry

1 Like

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by abrat: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
grin
Simply put, the guy is over-ambitious. grin grin
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by SisiKill1: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
For once, I wish people would stick by what they say.

If you think you may have to apologize for what you are about to say. . .then STFU!!!!

It's not like he didn't know he would catch some flack from the Daddy Worshiping Sheeples. He stated it right there in his first article, so what is the apology for?

Jeeez!! Flip Floppers are annoying!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by zangiff(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
He needs sleep
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by alaoeri: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
The dude don rebuke his word guess dem don settle scores behind closed doors.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
why open ur trap when u know u will still close it....people at dis age should learn to stop acting like primary skool children playing monkey post na
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
So many apologies on nairaland. Why posting everything on twitter,facebook and nairaland and apologise few hours later. Social media no go kill us ooooooo. AY has apologised, pastor has apologised.

Osaze odemwingie, oya,your're next to apologise

2 Likes

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by philipstanley(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
De lord will surely fight 4 his own
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
angry bankole u r a f[][]Li$h Livaless Goat!!
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by musiwa10: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
l

4 Likes

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Afam4eva(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
I hate it when people chicken out. If you can't stand the heat then don't enter the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by SisiKill1: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
musKeeto: He's been called to order. No one dare step against Daddy GOd..

Can't you just see a buncha GO Defenders jumping outta their swat team like vehicle with bottles of Koolaid. They break down his door, wrestle him to the floor and force the bottles down his throat while speaking in tongues and viola. . .Dude is back to "Normal"

3 Likes

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Emylexray(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hahaha. . The man no one carry cause enter 2013. . .lol. . .he knows a word from ''daddy'' Adeboye and he his doomed for life

3 Likes

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Psyafe(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
He is a coward!
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Ymodulus: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
modicum:
To my mother,am sorry,to our daddy AGO,am sorry & to my daddy G.O.am deeply sorry,THANKS.

SOURCE:http://www.facebook.com/bankole.solomon.5

this is one reason i always tell redeemers, that they idolise their pastors.

1 Like

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by ghettodreamz(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
Tor! ...,, Ayam Speechless gringringrin
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by sexyglow(f): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
1)Learn to briddle your tongue & think twice before you speak or take any action especially when you are angry.2)Judge not that you may not be judged.Am outa here joor dbe

1 Like

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by misreal(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
musiwa10: why should he offer apologies. pastor adeboye was wrong to do what he did. it is even a sin in the word of God.. what pastor adeboye did it.. so there is no need for anyone to offer apology.

I said worst than what he said.. the bible standard is that Goodluck jonathan have no place to even sit in front of the church, not even close to anywhere.. this is the bible standard.. check your bible.. any other thing apart from this falsehood.

Goodluck jonathan is not an important person in the eyes of the church .. To men, Goodluck Jonathan may be.. when when it comes to the church. Goodluck jonathan have no place in the church or infront of the church.. he should be made to sit among the congregation.. not in front of the church..

this is the standard that we all know..

when pastor adeboye did, i said that God never answer the prayer. God did not answer pastor adeboye prayer when he prayed for Goodluck, because there is a way to pray..

I am not saying I am not a sinner.. I am the worst sinner you can find.. even my sin is higher than yours.. But you see, i like to talk the truth, even while I know I am the highest sinner in the world.. my sin pass your own..
hu r u to knw d praya God an$a$

2 Likes

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Why do people say something,and next minute,they take it back. Inconsistency is one of the xteristics of a deluded mind.SMH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! / Books On Juju Recommendation / How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.