Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) (42168 Views)

Santa Claus Spotted At Oka Market In Benin City Sharing Onions. (video) / Sharing Of Cow In Abuja Every Saturday. / Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by MiaB(f): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2019
lol
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Tunasco4u(m): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2019
OK
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
gizmoh27:
lukadiswan talking 4rm an uncompleted building
Oh my God! My heart.....
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by TDonald: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
TarOrfeek:

God will not forgive my father.

Because every Sunday, this was the ridicule he subjected us to. After church service and we headed to the car park.
When God's angel touched his stony heart to buy us treats.

Imagine!

Giving us half yoghurt and still be barking orders like an Army general.

Poverty is truly a bastard. grin

AMEN
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Originality007: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by elonize(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
I did not because I lick all especially dat banana ice-cream with stick from exco supermarket at enerhen junction dat year b4 dey move out from there
u too greedy,ur frnds at udu needed some of it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by whytediamond(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2019
Hahahaha cheesy grin

Guy, your foolery no get part two. You even get Popsy wey reason to buy you ice cream once in a year. What of those wey nor even get Papa let alone see ice cream lick.

You better openly apologise to your Papa right here or else.. grin

TarOrfeek:

Because every Sunday, this was the ridicule he subjected us to. After church service and we headed to the car park.

Imagine!

2 Likes

Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by okenwa101(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2019
gizmoh27:

Bro easy Na, grin grin grin savage

1 Like

Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Gofwane(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2019
gizmoh27:
cheesy cheesy kukuma kill d girl nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by stanley000: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2019
Please like if you knew "Jamil" yogurt then sold #20 .... Not just like, send me DM we need to do reunion grin

2 Likes

Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by igwefivestar(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2019
Onyi22:
God forbid,I didn't do it...
Only poor broke guys does that nah....
hushpuppi i hail. O!

4 Likes

Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Godsent12(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2019
that warri guy up there@dollytino I sight u.

1 Like

Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by elonize(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Onyi22:
who b dis 1,n.a. Dem do am pass
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by arrestdarrester: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2019
Instead of buying this one wey dem dey cut, you go buy four (4) condense for all we
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Godsent12(m): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
I did not because I lick all especially dat banana ice-cream with stick from exco supermarket at enerhen junction dat year b4 dey move out from there
I sight this warri guy here.
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Daeylar(f): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Only poor broke guys does that nah...
grin grin grin
These your broke men trolls will always be funny to me
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by adisabarber(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Imagine!

Some fathers will use the money to drink beer
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by arrestdarrester: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2019
gizmoh27:

I being first dey wonder why you yab her like confirm waffi until...
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by aragon4realz(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Imagine!

you should be thankful you even got some, not everyone is privileged to such a treat

2 Likes

Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by neonly: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2019
oglalasioux:

If you bought half of that for N5 you are still young. You should be talking of 50 kobo.

Dat why I laughed when I saw d post
In NY days no condensed they Dat time

1 Like

Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by MunorAnne(f): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Imagine!

Ode ni bobo yi sha. Lmfao.
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by iyatrustee(f): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2019
Funny enough, I still do it sef cheesy Has nothing to do with poverty embarassed
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by goshen26: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2019
Onyi22:

Those born in 2000 upward likely not do it,and u are one of them cos shoprite and many fast food are now around
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by bamasite(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2019
Yes o....

Team Jamil Yogurt VRS Jossy yogurt
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by fykes(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
U go like gossip eh
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by donbenie(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Yeah,am very sure poor broke girls did it too.. grin
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Luckypiero(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2019
joseph6071:
I was also guilty of this, when I will tell the Hausa yogurt seller to divide it into two so it can go for just N5. Lol

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/how-many-did-this-when-they-were.html
I did, a bit though..
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by jesutakewe(f): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Old Warri spotted.

I grew up knowing EXCO at Enerhen/Udu road before Kolokolo not Enerhen junction. You be really Old Warri.
dollytino4real:
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by soke02(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2019
I be number 1 for pry school
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by Emyjeze(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Imagine!

Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by frankwaive: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2019
dollytino4real:

I still miss that ice cream, any idea if it still exists?
Re: Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Imagine!

lol...u funny o.. jokes apart Be grateful wink Some had much worse childhood: seclusion, crazy spanking, strict discipline infact na military training grin even giving you a specified time to finish your food else you go chop koboko ;DNot buying treats even though he had more than enough to buy he go talk say na sugar o.. sebi u still dey manage little yougurt...My social life was zero until recently..Nevertheless all those training really helped me in so many ways I couldnt fathom made me physically and emotionally so strong and disciplined..Should be so much aggressive but no I wasnt! and thats what people(extended family)still get suprised at looking at our childhood training..But we all good now...him knowing he was wrong for training us that way.I now call the shots and say how things should be done and he'll be like "thats my son" looking back I never thought it will ever be possible with my old man grin but I'll never train a child that way there are other better ways wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) / PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. / How To Prepare Monitor Lizard/aligator And Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.