Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,269 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Whats The Name Of This Strange Looking Insect ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Whats The Name Of This Strange Looking Insect ? (657 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Strange Looking Fruit / HELP In Identifying This Strange Looking Flower / Check Out This Strange-looking Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Name Of This Strange Looking Insect ? by holysaint1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please who can help with the name of this insect.

Was even afraid to kill it when I saw it.. had to let it go. undecided

Mods pls help to move to the permanent site for more views and ideas. Thanks.

Re: Whats The Name Of This Strange Looking Insect ? by nifemi25(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Village people in a different dimension

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Name Of This Strange Looking Insect ? by Floryangel8: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Still waiting for the name, nice you didn't kill it.
Re: Whats The Name Of This Strange Looking Insect ? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Beetle i guess, but the specie i don't know
Re: Whats The Name Of This Strange Looking Insect ? by Baroba(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
A better specie, there are thousands of them, looks closer to the Wallace's Cyriopalus beetle native to Asia..
Re: Whats The Name Of This Strange Looking Insect ? by holysaint1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
holysaint1:
Please who can help with the name of this insect.

Was even afraid to kill it when I saw it.. had to let it go. undecided

Mods pls help to move to the permanent site for more views and ideas. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural equipment, tools, fertilizers and hybrid seeds are available here / Ibadan Meat Shop / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.