Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Check Out This Strange-looking Snake - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Check Out This Strange-looking Snake (1455 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Strange Looking Fruit / HELP In Identifying This Strange Looking Flower / Whats The Name Of This Strange Looking Insect ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Strange-looking Snake by 9jamemez: 12:52am On Jun 18, 2020
Since the lockdown order was given and I returned to my village in Oka Akoko, Ondo state, I have been a constant visitor to my brother's farm where I assist on the daily with his farm produce.

Bro Segun is majorly a cassava farmer as he produces garri in large quantities, but he also has another farm where he rears livestock.

On Tuesday around 2pm,during one of the usual visits to the farm, something strange happened which left me dazed.

I discovered that at the bird section, the chickens were making much noise than usual. So I proceed to the location to see what was going on and behold I saw 6 chickens lifeless on the floor.

Puzzled as to why the chicken died, I called the attention of my uncle to it, who said probably an infection has found its way into the farm and the birds are infected. So he ordered that I pick up the birds and set them on fire.

I was about picking up the 3rd bird when I saw something creeping out, initially I thought it was a frog, but after watching closely I discovered that it was a snake, or should I say frog-snake because I'm really confused on what the strange creature is.

Very strange! How can a snake have a hand and head of a frog. While lost in thought how possible it was for such specie of snake to exist, it then occurs to me that the snake was responsible for the noise and the dead chickens found on the floor.

I was too scared to even make attempts of killing it. But at the same time, I could not help but marvel at the sight of the uncommon creature.

Despite being scared, I followed it around in order to get a perfect view and snapshot which is shared in this article.

If not for my exposure, this creature would have been attributed to an attack from the 'witches' of my village.Smiles!

Have anyone seen this before ?

Can any biologist explain to me how this wonder is genetically possible!

Re: Check Out This Strange-looking Snake by Born2Breed(f): 1:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Lol.
Re: Check Out This Strange-looking Snake by donbuchi1(m): 1:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Strange
Re: Check Out This Strange-looking Snake by illicit(m): 6:26am On Jun 18, 2020
Lalasticlala will see this
Re: Check Out This Strange-looking Snake by Yustash001(m): 6:29am On Jun 18, 2020
A primitive snake....
Re: Check Out This Strange-looking Snake by lokotamak(m): 6:47am On Jun 18, 2020
grin
Re: Check Out This Strange-looking Snake by August25: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2020
Is it true that snakes taste like chicken??
Re: Check Out This Strange-looking Snake by August25: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2020
This one na half frog half snake
Re: Check Out This Strange-looking Snake by August25: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Check well its a normal snake trying to swallow a frog.
Re: Check Out This Strange-looking Snake by jamace(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2020
OP is lying. This pix is from google and not in Nigeria.

Check google to confirm: https://img.srgcdn.com/e/w:1000/blNPODFBQU15anEzRVVoR2pMYkEucG5n.jpg
Re: Check Out This Strange-looking Snake by chiemmanuel(m): 8:45am On Jun 18, 2020
OP, anything for front page,
Don't you know Nairaland detectives are here
You want to scam Deacon lalasticlala
Re: Check Out This Strange-looking Snake by obo389(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2020
chiemmanuel:
OP, anything for front page,
Don't you know Nairaland detectives are here
You want to scam Deacon lalasticlala
It looks photoshopped sef

(1) (Reply)

Other Sellable And Productive Products Your Can Achieve From Garri Processing / Large Scale Farming Challenges. How Do I Overcome It. / 20 weeks old Noiler birds available for sale in Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.