Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

NDLEA and FRSC Recruitment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NDLEA and FRSC Recruitment (10380 Views)

Between Ndlea And Civil Defence / Army, Navy,airforce,nia,npf,sss,customs,ndlea Which Has A Better Career Growth? / NDLEA Sacks Female Staff For Marrying A Driver. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA and FRSC Recruitment by elfeecee(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2010
Can someone please explain to me how a federal parastatal would be recruiting and charging fees for the exercise, The Nigerian govt seem to have forgotten that part of their responsibility is to provide jobs for people that are able and willing to work,  NDLEA and FRSC is recruiting now and they are selling pins for 1500 and 1000 Naira,  what has this country turned into? last time IMO State Govt did the same thing, people who are jobless dont have money, where are they expected to get the money for the scratch cards and pins and why on God's earth should job application be paid for, by the time 1 million Nigerians apply for the Job with NDLEA and FRSC, that is 1500Naira multiplied by 1 million respectively,  abuse of human right and thievery combined,

God help us all.
Re: NDLEA and FRSC Recruitment by mysisi(f): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2010
Amen my brother. Maybe one day I will help make Nigeria better
Re: NDLEA and FRSC Recruitment by donpappyt(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2010
I wonder wat they xpect those they will eventually employ do wen they get into d system,if they are paying their way tru.i kno dis wil nt be d last payment.
Re: NDLEA and FRSC Recruitment by JesusloveU: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2010
Bro,1500ngn is not much now.I wish i can help you out,but am very far from you now.
Re: NDLEA and FRSC Recruitment by babyface12: 3:30am On Aug 27, 2010
Well, it's the way this F, ked up country works and mind you, if don't have some on on the inside to submit your name as his candidate, going for the interview would be just a waste of time, they give their top officials so called "SLOTS",if for instance, NDLEA requires 50 successful applicants from lagos state and they've sheared all the 50 slots among workers on the inside, then applicants that studied hard for the interview after sourcing for money for registration fee,HAVE DONE ALL THAT IN VAIN!, because the interview na just "show"!, they would've chosen all successful candidates even before it began.
Re: NDLEA and FRSC Recruitment by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 27, 2010
True talk,my dear! Can corruption ever be nailed in Nigeria? God help us
Re: NDLEA and FRSC Recruitment by mysisi(f): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2010
@jesuslovesyou,

Its not too late to help him my brother all you need do is, buy him the scratch card and send him the details. Or better still buy all the scratch cards from the government and make it free to register for all applicants.

That you can even sit and say its normal for the government to be taking money to provide jobs for its citizens is normal is a big wonder to me. The government is supposed to be giving its jobless citizens some monthly stipends and not the other way round.
Re: NDLEA and FRSC Recruitment by JesusloveU: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2010
Mysisi,am not in support that govt should be taking money from our citizens.All am saying is that that money is not much.I think you misunderstand me.
Re: NDLEA and FRSC Recruitment by mysisi(f): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2010
@jesuslovesu

my dear its the beginning of corruption in the recruitment sector o. Before you know it your grand children will be buying 9k to 15 k naira scratch card from first school leaving cert to jamb to NYSC to employment agency. Today its 1500 next year the new government will say fuel prices made them increase it to 2500 and with time even you will pay to see the list where your pension number and bank to be paid is posted on line before you go out to que in the sun, TUFIAKWA. May God remove all the thieving leaders before that time
Re: NDLEA and FRSC Recruitment by olugbenga4(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2010
Re: NDLEA and FRSC Recruitment by dexmond: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2010
[size=14pt][B]NIGERIA IS IN TROUBLE. THE GOVERNMENT HAS LOST FOCUS- NO DEFINING IDEOLOGY. THE COUNTRY MAY BE HEADING TOWARDS ANARCHY! GOVERNMENT CANNOT PROVIDE ANY SINGLE SERVICE TO ITS CITIZEN EXCEPT TO USE THE SECURITY AGENTS TO TERRORIZE THEM. HOW LONG WILL THE PEOPLE TOLERATE THIS IMPUNITY. TIME WILL TELL.[/B][/size]
Re: NDLEA and FRSC Recruitment by Koladetayo1: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2013
PLEASE NIGERIANS,DONT BE SCARMED,FRSC IS NOT MAKING RECRUITMENT,BEWARE OF SCAM.GO 2 THEIR MAIN WEBSITE FOR INFOM
Re: NDLEA and FRSC Recruitment by Psalhadeen: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
Dis is a disease we must stop from spreading.lf they succeed others may likely join.'cos l knew of some pple who paid 4 lmo State e-pins during Ohakim's regime, were sent to schools n weren't paid up to 5k monthly,graduates 4 dat matter.

(1) (Reply)

Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work / The 5 Best Jobs For Work-life Balance / Acca December 08 Diet Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.