Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Letter To Women With House Girls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Letter To Women With House Girls (1832 Views)

Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / My Wife Said I Want To Kill Her With House Cleaning Task / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Letter To Women With House Girls by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
I am waiting for those emotional NL feminists to cry foul. I pulled out the truth all they can do is to get mad, defensive and get HBP. me no send themsmiley

You are a woman who lives in town with your children, you go to the village to get a young girl, you tell the young girl's parent that you will help her, send her to school and she will become the doctor like the doctor they see on tv, the parent of the girl are happy, they give you their daughter, you are happy too. you bring this young girl to the city and then for the first month she is so happy and comfortable, the second month you turn her into a house girl, this girl works from morning to night like a horse while your children watch tv, at night, you send this young girl out to buy somethings without nobody accompanying her, your children are busy eating and watching tv while this young girl goes into the dark, she is very afraid of her life, if she is kidnapped or raped, you start blaming every one.

In church, they call you sister, in the mosque, you are alhaja, you are so happy hearing them call you these names but in your house, you are a slave owner, you maltreat and beat the hell out of this young girl for simple mistakes, first of all know that you are committing a crime, if she poison your whole family because of the brutal maltreatment you do unto her, social media won't allow us to hear word, always remember that the evil you do onto other people's children, when you might be gone that evil will be done to your children.

i will rest my case for now, the evil women do against young children not their own is shocking and we must be serious about fighting this societal menace and if you are man married to these type of women, shame on you, you call yourself head of the family but overlook mealtreatment under your roof. shame on you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by tracyfemmmm: 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Well said. The heart of some people are desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nigerian women are really expert in wickedness.

My aunt disturbed my mother, let me come for holidays at her house. That I'm her favorite bla bla bla...

People of God. Aje butter like me, after the welcome party of 2 days. I started to wash clothe. Started to sweep house and even fetch water.

The one way pain me pass, when others eat in the sitting room. She served me food in the kitchen.

From tourist I turned to house boy.

And when my mom came to pick me she almost cried.

5 Likes

Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by Icekeeng(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
No love can ever be compared to the love from one's parents. We need to put an end to having young house helps, if anyone needs a house help, let him/her hire a professional house keeper/Nanny.

11 Likes

Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by ImaIma1(f): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
TarOrfeek:

My aunt disturbed my mother, let me come for holidays at her house. That I'm her favorite bla bla bla...

People of God. Aje butter like me, after the welcome party of 2 days. I started to wash clothe. Started to sweep house and even fetch water.

The one way pain me pass, when others eat in the sitting room. She served me food in the kitchen.

Are you kidding or for real?
Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
TarOrfeek:

one of my friends went through similar stuff in PH, this was a guy from a well to do family, his parent died in an accident and he moved to PH to stay with a church member who invited him. damn this woman showed him pepper. he was like a house boy, when he told me what he passed through before he went away from that house, i was sad for him.

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
When i see some women in Nigeria, what i see in them is pure wickedness and nobody can change my mind

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by chris31(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2019
Most Nigerian women are like that naturally wicked to other people's children
Don't make a mistake of giving ur child out to stay with any woman

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by pweetyoge(f): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2019
some women are very very very wicked..like satan has nothing compared to them i swear...OP u forgot to add, at the end their daughters turn to bitter and vain attention seeking being with no iota of happiness, mostly single and frustrated or married and bitter leaf while the cycle continues plus the weak men they are married to who does nothing to curb the menace..They should not worry, one day monkey will go market and e no go fit to come back..nothing pains like seeing an helpless young lad maltreated to the point of breakdown..what these sick psycho can not send their children who is of age will do same and even more to another person's child...wicked inhumane pple
Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by Biglittlelois(f): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
I cannot even beat another person's child talk more of having a maid when married, some women's wickedness na follow come.
Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by scarybeeeee: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
I always tell people,born the number of children wey you fit train,make everybody hold them pikin.

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Most Naija women are EVIL especially to other people's children, their younger siblings aren't spared of their evil. May God save us
Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by ifyan(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2019
Believe me most women that appear as gentle and mick outside are dangerous inside. And na men dem de paint as evil most.

After devil watch dem
Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by drmikeadams(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
tracyfemmmm:
Well said. The heart of some people are desperately wicked.
THE HEART OF wOMEN
Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by luba9876: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
In a certain church, one day when service was going on, devil decided to visit the church, on arrival, when the church members noticed the presence of devil, very one including the pastor took to their heels except for one man who stood there smiling and starring at the devil. The devil became surprised and angry. then asked the man why he did not run despite very one disappearance from the church. And the man answer him "I have been staying with your sister for the past 40years". Some women are more wicked than the devil himself.

2 Likes

Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nice topic . They pick up the little kids from their parents with the pretense of giving the kids a better life in the city or wherever they’re only to turn the kids into house help once they take the kids to their home.
Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by chival(f): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
wetdick:
I am waiting for those emotional NL feminists to cry foul. I pulled out the truth all they can do is to get mad, defensive and get HBP. me no send themsmiley

You are a woman who lives in town with your children, you go to the village to get a young girl, you tell the young girl's parent that you will help her, send her to school and she will become the doctor like the doctor they see on tv, the parent of the girl are happy, they give you their daughter, you are happy too. you bring this young girl to the city and then for the first month she is so happy and comfortable, the second month you turn her into a house girl, this girl works from morning to night like a horse while your children watch tv, at night, you send this young girl out to buy somethings without nobody accompanying her, your children are busy eating and watching tv while this young girl goes into the dark, she is very afraid of her life, if she is kidnapped or raped, you start blaming every one.

In church, they call you sister, in the mosque, you are alhaja, you are so happy hearing them call you these names but in your house, you are a slave owner, you maltreat and beat the hell out of this young girl for simple mistakes, first of all know that you are committing a crime, if she poison your whole family because of the brutal maltreatment you do unto her, social media won't allow us to hear word, always remember that the evil you do onto other people's children, when you might be gone that evil will be done to your children.

i will rest my case for now, the evil women do against young children not their own is shocking and we must be serious about fighting this societal menace and if you are man married to these type of women, shame on you, you call yourself head of the family but overlook mealtreatment under your roof. shame on you.

I have talked several times about this and ladies here have called me all sorts of names but my position remains the same. First off, I am a wife and a mother and I have a career. Women should learn to roll up their sleeves and keep their homes. Here is what worked/works for me.
1. Invest in household appliances. Top on that post is a washing machine.
2. Use cleaning companies once in a while. Some of them are affordable.
3. Use creches and child minding centres. Research and ask questions though before you trust them. Once I paid my daughter's creche an unscheduled visit just to see how things are done in my absence.
4. Plan better. Take food for instance, cook, label and pack into containers for freezing.
5. Finally, teach your children to be hands on and do basic chores.

Living without domestic help is doable. I am an example of that fact. I have been married for ten years. The peace you get from staying clear of househelp wahala is priceless.

If the idea is to help indigent parents who cannot care for their children, then send them monthly stipends to help send the child to school while he/she remains with the parents. Train your own children to work and do chores. Las Las, no you go enjoy am.

4 Likes

Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by chival(f): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Icekeeng:
No love can ever be compared to the love from one's parents. We need to put an end to having young house helps, if anyone needs a house help, let him/her hire a professional house keeper/Nanny.

And preferably one who does not live in but resumes and closes a fixed time every day.
Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by Lorax(f): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
The men that watch these things happen are worst than the women. So if you think the women are wicked then their husband's are evil.
Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by Lorax(f): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
And please Nigerians need to start learning and accepting that there is something called birth control. Stop giving birth to kids you can't raise.

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 20, 2019
When I was young, I never understood why parents maltreated housemaid. They sometimes give them hurculean tasks and I always wonder how they managed to scale through.

I always thought that maybe their parent's did something bad or maybe they did something bad. But I also did bad things and didn't ger punished as severely.

I didn't know the term "depression" when I was young, but I often felt sad when I saw how they lived. It made me ask alot of questions

I think it might be a Nollywood thing because some of these maids are so small, I don't know what they could possibly do to deserve such harsh treatment.

I hope I didn't stress our maid too much, now that I think about her.

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I cannot even beat another person's child talk more of having a maid when married, some women's wickedness na follow come.

Pretty sure every maid beater said this at one point during their lives until they got married and had kids.

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by jantavanta(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4825617/london-chronicles/1#73758571
"As a clinician, it's my duty by law to look out for any sign that a person (esp child) has been the subject of beating or physical violence (even if the child comes to hospital for something unrelated). .........

I have encountered a number of such cases and I dare say majority of them are Nigerians and guess what, 100% are women. angry sad"

https://www.nairaland.com/4825617/london-chronicles/1#73758571

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by KevinDein: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2019
Aren't women just amazing. You'll hear them say stuffs like "never lay your hand on a woman, no matter what"; but visit their homes and you will see them beating someone else's child with all the strength they can summon.

If women were stronger than men they wouldn't have any issues with domestic violence. They'll probably preach it. They have that knack to always want to harm anyone they sense is weaker.

Just thinking about it now, I say thumbs up to men. We come up with laws to protect women even though they most likely won't do the same if they had the power. Funnily enough, women are abusing these laws in other climes. Men are being framed up and are going to jail for crimes they didn't commit. This will probably be their undoing because only a matter of time before men say enough is enough.

Women are only as powerful as men allow them to be
Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by comtem2011: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
TarOrfeek:

That's people for you. She is missing using you as houseboy and at the same time shedding crocodile tears.
Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by comtem2011: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
I remember seeing a girl in the church one day, she was sitting beside her madam, looking at her I almost she'd tears. See beating marks all over her hands both dried and fresh ones. I looked at the madam and shook my head, reason because she is a chorister and one of the ladies that lead praise and worship songs.

Throughout the service that day, the only duty she owe her baby was to breastfeed her, after that she will give him to the girl to carry. It is well.

So one day, we were in the breastfeeding room and I heard her chatting with other Mama's how her maid's dad said that he has given the girl to her that she can do whatever she likes with her, that she should see her as part of her children.

I just pitied the poor girl that day. Only God knows where she will be now cos we have relocated from that town.

Some women are very wicked especially the church goers.
Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by mejai(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
chival:

I have talked several times about this and ladies here have called me all sorts of names but my position remains the same. First off, I am a wife and a mother and I have a career. Women should learn to roll up their sleeves and keep their homes. Here is what worked/works for me.
1. Invest in household appliances. Top on that post is a washing machine.
2. Use cleaning companies once in a while. Some of them are affordable.
3. Use creches and child minding centres. Research and ask questions though before you trust them. Once I paid my daughter's creche an unscheduled visit just to see how things are done in NY absence.
4. Plan better. Take food for instance, cook, label and pack into containers for freezing.
5. Finally, teach your children to be hands on and do basic chores.

Living without domestic help is doable. I am an example of that fact. I have been married for ten years. The peace you get from staying clear of household wahala is priceless.

If the idea is to help indigent parents who cannot care for their children, then send them monthly stipends to help send the child to school while he/she remains with the parents. Train your own children to work and do chores. Las Las, no you go enjoy am.
upon say u don marry, u r a darlyn. End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: My Letter To Women With House Girls by mejai(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lazy women/girls plenty now. Buy all u can buy, dey will never be satisfied. They want to always see steady light and watch zee world.

When I was small, after sharing/dishing out food, my mom could start from d helpers to take der food. Same thing applies in house chores. U can't differentiate who is who. Today, we benefitted from it.

This should be on front page o. Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

. / How Can I Kill Myself Peacefully ? / The Reality Of Sending Children To Schools In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.