Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do (26007 Views)

Paul Enenche Speaks On 2019 Elections, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Plateau killings: Dr. Paul Enenche speaks, condemns attacks / Killings In Nigeria: Paul Enenche Speaks Again, Calls For Self-defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by owukpa(m): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2019
The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Paul Enenche, has urged Nigerians to remain calm, following the postponement of Saturday's elections by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

Enenche urged Nigerians to turn out en-masse and perform their civic responsibilities during the rescheduled elections.

The clergy man, who made the appeal during service at the Glory Dome, on Sunday was reacting to the several reactions that trailed the postponement of the Saturday's elections.

Enenche, while urging Nigerians not to be too angry with INEC, stressed that no institution and group of people will deliberately agree to disgrace a whole nation before the world.

He said: "We have had several reactions from several quarters and I won't say anything about the reactions but I want to appeal to us all that this coming Saturday which the election has been shifted to, we should go out and vote, don't be tired.

"People travelled to places for this election and they have to return, please anywhere you can get money do and travel back.

"Nigeria is at a very strategic junction, the destiny of the nation is at stake. We believe the Bible and it says all things woks together for good so I believe the moment of election is meant for good to them that loves God.

"Do you remember when I said there will be many dramas and we are at the tail end of these dramas but listen to this we don't know the details but Jehovah knows. We do what we can and leave what we can't. It's our duty to go out again and do what we need to do. We vote conscience, what we can defend before God, fear nothing, don't say your vote will not count go and do it and let God make it count, God is on how side in this election and the victory is assured.

"Don't be tired hit the road again and discharge your civic responsibility, do what you are meant to do and God will do what only him can do.

"Don't be too angry with INEC, I can see everything turning around. I don't think anybody or institution will deliberately decide to disappoint the whole few hours to voting, I don't think anybody would agree to bring the whole nation to shame before the whole world. Every time you see the rat out of the hole in the day time you know something is up so don't over curse INEC just calm down and let us do what is expected of us and God will do his way."

http://www.idomavoice.com/2019/02/what-dr-paul-enenche-said-about-postponement-of-general-elections.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by LeeMason(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2019
If they like they Postpone it 10 times. One thing is sure we re voting out incompetency

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by dollytino4real(f): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2019
we hear u sir, but it is sad to spend cash to travel because of election only 4 it to be postponed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by Firefire(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Buhary failed already.

A sectional, divisive and bigoted ruler. A tyrant cum coup plotter.

Nigerians cannot wait any longer than coming Saturday to show him he does not owned Nigeria.

Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians. Not to a particular tribe or ethnic.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by Baykkao: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Hdysj
Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by hisexcellency34: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2019
This man built the world's largest church. When will he build the world's largest factory?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by Ajibolatao(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2019
Why not learn new skills and update yourself on your existing skills? You can gain access to 100s of courses taught by world-class professionals. All this for a token.

Watch and download courses on Lynda.com today.
Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by Evalove77(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by inforesource: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2019
Very painful but do not give up. That is part of the game plan for those who are behind the shift.
dollytino4real:
we hear u sir, but it is sad to spend cash to travel because of election only 4 it to be postponed

4 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by Leonardoreel(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2019
Ok

Pls I'm in need of a car to drive on Uber & Taxify
I can deliver 100k every month and maintain the car.

Pls help a brother be independent...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by IYANGBALI: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2019
Somebody is going to lose his erection on Saturday
Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by bedspread: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2019
GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL!!
IT IS DONE...
Buhari and Cabals are GONE...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2019
Next level for sure
Since no more lefledum, somebody from the east must surely lose the erection this saturday , both from North East and South East
Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2019
We know what to do sir
WE HEAR YOU SIR!
Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by Baawaa(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2019
This one speak fact,not the other one that said his members should vote for a thief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by emeijeh(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2019
Seconded.
Lifelessness, out!
LeeMason:
If they like they Postpone it 10 times. One thing is sure we re voting out incompetency
Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by altitudee: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2019
is there any dunamis church in Shagam, Ogun State? I have just decided to be a member of dunamis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by NobleAngell(f): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2019
Yes I was there, those were his exact words. But I think you omitted the part where he said only God's counsel shall stand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by Lagosttrac: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2019
K
Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by ipobarecriminals: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2019
embarassed angry grin sad wink grin undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed blame Pd pigs..We should by now dey rejoice/ celebrate pa Buhari re-election.Anyway, Saturday isn't far again

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by wise2odd: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2019
the election might be proponed again. the APC don't want international observers to witness the election.
Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2019
This is kind of pastor Heaven is please with unlike those who will always mount pupilt and be preaching politics intead of gospel.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by ebuk4real(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2019
grin grin

The more they postpone, the more our resolve..

3 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by LadyReacted(f): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2019
We shall never back out, we shall vote and vote right.
Check my signature
Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by digital5: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2019
If they like let dem postpone d election 10 times i will travel 10 times to make sure i vote buhari out.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2019
APC saw the defeat that awaits them If the Saturday election was held .....now the strategy is to cause this disappointment so that there will be low turn out and massive rigging next Saturday especially in SS and SE and a bit of SW and NC areas where people have to come back home before voting

But no matter what they try to achieve...
OLUWA pass them....
ALLAH SARAKI pass them.....
CHINEKE Pass them
OGENE pass them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do by wakes: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2019
Leonardoreel:
Ok

Pls I'm in need of a car to drive on Uber & Taxify
I can deliver 100k every month and maintain the car.

Pls help a brother be independent...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stories Behind Great Hymns / Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped / Who Created God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.