Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Today, I Received The Long-awaited New Version Of The R4 Game Cards, More Variet - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Today, I Received The Long-awaited New Version Of The R4 Game Cards, More Variet (1363 Views)

R4 Card Will Brick My Nintendo 3DS? / How To Fix R4 3DS Error Problem? / R4 3ds Updated R4i V1.50b Kernel For 3ds V3.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today, I Received The Long-awaited New Version Of The R4 Game Cards, More Variet by Nebojsa: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2010
Today, I received the long-awaited new version of the R4 game cards, more variety, the price is very affordable, the boss is also very good service attitude, strongly recommend to friends who play R4 games. Website is www.r4wood.com. cheesy
Re: Today, I Received The Long-awaited New Version Of The R4 Game Cards, More Variet by otikpoko(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2010
Why don't you guys sell the cyclo ds evolution?Its the best flash cart out there.By the way,i want to sell my nintendo ds lite.Interested?08036651077.
Re: Today, I Received The Long-awaited New Version Of The R4 Game Cards, More Variet by candleligh: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2010
I think you should go for it.

buzz lightyear costume
Re: Today, I Received The Long-awaited New Version Of The R4 Game Cards, More Variet by Mobinga: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
Whats an r4 game?
Re: Today, I Received The Long-awaited New Version Of The R4 Game Cards, More Variet by texazzpete(m): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2010
Mobinga:

Whats an r4 game?

R4 (or cyclo DS) is a 'flash card' or adapter for the Nintendo DS that allows you to play copied games off an SD card.
Re: Today, I Received The Long-awaited New Version Of The R4 Game Cards, More Variet by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2010
texazzpete:

R4 (or cyclo DS) is a 'flash card' or adapter for the Nintendo DS that allows you to play copied games off an SD card.

i'm looking to buy a wii

can anyone confirm if there are working modchips/hacks to enable er pirated virtual console games. i've got several i dled
Re: Today, I Received The Long-awaited New Version Of The R4 Game Cards, More Variet by texazzpete(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2010
oyb:

i'm looking to buy a wii

can anyone confirm if there are working modchips/hacks to enable er pirated virtual console games. i've got several i dled

There are working softmods, no modchip needed grin
Re: Today, I Received The Long-awaited New Version Of The R4 Game Cards, More Variet by ikechukz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
please who knows the price of the r4 flash and where i can get it in naija especially Edo state.i need to get it for my brothers dsi xl cause ds cartridge is very had too find
Re: Today, I Received The Long-awaited New Version Of The R4 Game Cards, More Variet by otikpoko(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2010
I just sold my r4 but i will be getting a cyclo ds evolution catridge very so.I also have lots of games for the ds.Drop your number so that i can call you later.

(1) (Reply)

Psp Games For Free., / Ps3 For Sale? / Gta V Freezing At Loading Story Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.