Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' (50345 Views)

"I Hate Childish Men" - Dillish Matthews, Adebayor's Ex Girlfriend / Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Matthews Confirm They Are Dating (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by XTHRONE(m): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Na yung buck line in stunt 101
Not 50ty
Yes, thanks, it is in lyrics of PI M P, I love the rap line, don't really know the guys name I used 50 cent as reference though, cos it was remix of his song, thanks for getting me informed, in snoop voice what do u know about me. Lol
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by slimfit1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
franchasng:
No man is ugly, you modern generation children must understand this bitter truth that no man is ugly.

A man's beauty is his pocket, his ability to provide his need and that of his loved ones, that's how a man's beauty or handsomeness is measured.

Only insecure and mumu guys spend so much time competing with women to look handsome and get 30 packs, go and hustle for money.

Women are not attracted to men by their looks, forget internet hypes, classy, mature, focused women are mostly attracted to men based on the man's ability to provide for them. It has been so since the time of father Abraham lipsrsealed

I agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Here in China we don't know them

i hope obi's house is not to far from yours
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by IamPlato(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
only In Dream Land because we Have Only Corn For Making Ogi, Unicorns belong To Dreams
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ray97:
How is this on front page.
I dont understand
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by Joshuamassodi(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
I'm listening
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by Slimzoo1: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chai see wetin de cause.
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
Boss13:
Her response was equally immature. What does she mean everyone the troll believes in.
She's protecting her meal ticket.
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by koyeni(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Good reply

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by dante0147: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nothing Like A Ugly Billionaire !
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by Reiia(f): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
I don't think adebayor is ugly. So I don't know why the fan is tripping.
Money makes men look cute, that isn't a lie. Nothing cute about being broke.

1 Like

Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by seancombs617: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Timothy92:
Please one of my brother come out with with second class uper, elect elect
And he is looking for work please if u can help

Make he go select Select job na since na elect elect grin grin
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by Sirjamo: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Wetin carry you go China? You be Peter Obi sister?
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by pomide(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Girlfriend Goals
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
franchasng:
No man is ugly, you modern generation children must understand this bitter truth that no man is ugly.

A man's beauty is his pocket, his ability to provide his need and that of his loved ones, that's how a man's beauty or handsomeness is measured.

Only insecure and mumu guys spend so much time competing with women to look handsome and get 30 packs, go and hustle for money.

Women are not attracted to men by their looks, forget internet hypes, classy, mature, focused women are mostly attracted to men based on the man's ability to provide for them; it is not because women love money, it is how they are naturally created and wired, it has been so since the time of father Abraham lipsrsealed

You’re Proudly stupid
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by asawanathegreat(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Get naija working again
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by chriskosherbal(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
franchasng:

Women are not attracted to men by their looks, forget internet hypes, classy, mature, focused women are mostly attracted to men based on the man's ability to provide for them; it is not because women love money, it is how they are naturally created and wired, it has been so since the time of father Abraham lipsrsealed
of course you hit the nail on the head especially in the second paragraph ...bravo but I have always asked this question what stops you from looking good and still able to provide effectively for your immediate family and even extended, it is very possible .

Most guyz who stick to "who six packs help" or "stop competing with women for beauty" slogan are lazy and we can also smell some element of jealousy, either because naturally they dont look that good or just too lazy to make themselves look good by either hitting the gym, going out for road work under the cold or the likes. These set of people as guyz parade big tummy like pregnant women( infact they "compete" with thier wives lol) and they see it as nothing, if only they know how they look like ..

See guys I just dislike people who get jealous of other people for doing a thing they love but cannot do it, what stops you from asking them how they do it.....let me ask you if you faced with a choice of picking between looking good and bad, what will be your choice, I bet you already know the answer but laziness/jealousy will not allow them see road so they resort to saying things like "go and hustle and make money who find boy help"..my point is you can be fine, still look good, and hustle good and still make your cash while limit yourself.

There are countless guys that are cute and loaded bro ..and let me tell you this plz, who told you women dont like looks hahaha I laugh in Chinese, yes I quite agree with you that women love comfort no doubt but won't also complain if they have both and I swear women are crazy over cute looking guyz any day anytime don't let them deceive you, they can take your money and go give one cute guy...Eve saw the forbidden fruit and it was recorded that it was pleasant ( beautiful, good looking) in thy (her ) eyes ...lol..therefore unpleasant should mean ugliness now that's eve the first woman and grandmother of all women lol.

Guy if you have money good but create time for yourself and look good it is not too much to ask ...that's why most times these women dump these "just hustle only " guys irrespective of the cash stating reasons such as he is not my type, he is not in my class, or he is way down my league.

No hating bro ....just my 2cent contribution.

3 Likes

Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by cooltola(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
if by age 40 years old, you are still having girlfriends and you are not yet married or have a main woman, you are not serious. For late starters, age 45 years old
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by Dollabiz: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
hmm
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by franchasng: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
chriskosherbal:
of course you hit the nail on the head especially in the second paragraph ...bravo but I have always asked this question what stops you from looking good and still able to provide effectively for your immediate family and even extended, it is very possible .

Most guyz who stick to "who six packs help" or "stop competing with women for beauty" slogan are lazy and we can also smell some element of jealousy, either because naturally they dont look that good or just too lazy to make themselves look good by either hitting the gym, going out for road work under the cold or the likes. These set of people as guyz parade big tummy like pregnant women( infact they "compete" with thier wives lol) and they see it as nothing, if only they know how they look like ..

See guys I just dislike people who get jealous of other people for doing a thing they love but cannot do it, what stops you from asking them how they do it.....let me ask you if you faced with a choice of picking between looking good and bad, what will be your choice, I bet you already know the answer but laziness/jealousy will not allow them see road so they resort to saying things like "go and hustle and make money who find boy help"..my point is you can be fine, still look good, and hustle good and still make your cash while limit yourself.

There are countless guys that are cute and loaded bro ..and let me tell you this plz, who told you women dont like looks hahaha I laugh in Chinese, yes I quite agree with you that women love comfort no doubt but won't also complain if they have both and I swear women are crazy over cute looking guyz any day anytime don't let them deceive you, they can take your money and go give one cute guy...Eve saw the forbidden fruit and it was recorded that it was pleasant ( beautiful, good looking) in thy (her ) eyes ...lol..therefore unpleasant should mean ugliness now that's eve the first woman and grandmother of all women lol.

Guy if you have money good but create time for yourself and look good it is not too much to ask ...that's why most times these women dump these "just hustle only " guys irrespective of the cash stating reasons such as he is not my type, he is not in my class, or he is way down my league.

No hating bro ....just my 2cent contribution.

of course every man ought to dress well, look neat, keep good hygiene but spending most of your time as a man grooming your hair to look cute like women, rubbing creams to tone your skin like women, going to gym and taking drugs to develop 50 packs is stupidity, if you check well, most successful men around the world (except showbiz guys and entertainers) don't always spend time trying to look hot.

Making money and growing business and company requires time, if u are focused on such, u won't have much time trying to look hot like women, take it or leave it, I know what I am saying
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by Mouthgag: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' winner, Dillish Matthews has come to the defense of her boyfriend, Footballer Emmanuel Adebayor after a non-fan said it is money that made him look cute.

See their conversation below;

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/dillish-matthews-defends-her-boyfriend-after-nonfan-said-money-made-him-look-cute.html

She must be a retárd slùt to think her so-called boyfriend is beyond everyone just because he's a footballer.

Foolish child
Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by Gerrard59(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
franchasng:

On point!

Succinctly, a man is handsome by how many sums he has on his hands.

1 Like

Re: Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' by emwye(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
franchasng:
of course every man ought to dress well, look neat, keep good hygiene but spending most of your time as a man grooming your hair to look cute like women, rubbing creams to tone your skin like women, going to gym and taking drugs to develop 50 packs is stupidity, if you check well, most successful men around the world (except showbiz guys and entertainers) don't always spend time trying to look hot.

Making money and growing business and company requires time, if u are focused on such, u won't have much time trying to look hot like women, take it or leave it, I know what I am saying

These same men that ask "who gym help ?" spend countless hours at beer parlors drinking beer and developing pot bellies. You should invest time in your health if you do not want to spend you later years in bad shape. 6 Packs are developed in the kitchen and the refusing to spend time to look after yourself is folly.

Also please don't discourage Nigerian men from engaging in physical activity (a.k.a - going to the gym). You would be amazed that most of the very successful people you probably know wake up very early to use the gym.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA / Regina Daniels Shares No Makeup Picture, Hits 1 Million Instagram Followers / Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.