Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? (3831 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Does Not Exist..... / "You Can't Prove God Is Real." Can You? / Seun Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Dhumancanvas: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You are either wet behind the ears or just plain oblivious that God walked on earth for 33 years and was beheld by many people on earth

Now, I am quite sure you are familiar with the phrase:
"When did we do all these things, but He replied that, as much as you did it for any one of these, you've done it to Me"

Warning :I am going to use the word supposed alot grin

The supposed almighty creator of the entire universe supposedly came to earth, to the middle eastern region and was beheld by a few thousand people supposedly for a brief period of 33 years then *poof* off he goes. How profound. And this unverifiable story is supposed to convince the whole world that there is a man in the sky who is particularly concerned with the affairs of man.

Its weird how theists refer to these bible stories as if they hold any water

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Dhumancanvas:
Warning: I am going to use the word supposed a lot grin
It's a free world

Dhumancanvas:
The supposed almighty creator of the entire universe supposedly came to earth, to the middle eastern region and was beheld by a few thousand people supposedly for a brief period of 33 years then *poof* off he goes. How profound. And this unverifiable story is supposed to convince the whole world that there is a man in the sky who is particularly concerned with the affairs of man.
He had to touch base at somewhere, and so the Middle Eastern region happened to be a place of choice.

Dhumancanvas:
Its weird how theists refer to these bible stories as if they hold any water
They not only hold water, they stand on firm ground and solid foundation(s)

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Akin1212(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
#IfYouKnowYouKnow things.
If you know, you know. Who no know, no go know.

Shut up on this if you know you know. Only that you don't know zilch about what you talk about.

How did God who walked the earth for 33 years came on earth, did he just appeared or he came with a chariot of fire?

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
Akin1212:
Shut up on this if you know you know. Only that you don't know zilch about what you talk about.

How did God who walked the earth for 33 years came on earth, did he just appeared or he came with a chariot of fire?
I know what I bring to the table, so trust me when/if I say, I am not afraid to eat alone
Now, if you know, you know how God who walked the earth for 33 years came on earth. If not then, who no know, somebody like you, no go know these things

I can understand people being aversed of the dark, but the pitiful tragedy is about those like you, who are aversed of the light

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Dhumancanvas: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

He had to touch base at somewhere, and so the Middle Eastern region happened to be a place of choice.

They not only hold water, they stand on firm ground and solid foundation(s)
He touched down and remained in the middle east, while the rest of the world still carried on with their usual activities. This was the best way the almighty creator of the 100s of billions of galaxies could make himself known to one small planet?

What water do they hold? what ground or foundation do they stand upon?
The scribbles of far less knowledgeable men from 2 thousand years ago. Put together by the church (in who's interest it is to promote the belief) whose sources cannot be verified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Akin1212(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I know what I bring to the table, so trust me when/if I say, I am not afraid to eat alone
Now, if you know, you know how God who walked the earth for 33 years came on earth. If not then, who no know, somebody like you, no go know these things

I can understand people being aversed of the dark, but the pitiful tragedy is about those like you, who are aversed of the light

How hard could it be to tell me how the god who walked the earth came to the earth? Could it be that you are deliberately stalling because you don't know how to put down your next lies? All the things your blabbing about have nothing to do with my questions.

Was it a grand opening with chariots of fire or what?
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 4:14am On Mar 09, 2019
Akin1212:
How hard could it be to tell me how the god who walked the earth came to the earth? Could it be that you are deliberately stalling because you don't know how to put down your next lies? All the things your blabbing about have nothing to do with my questions.

Was it a grand opening with chariots of fire or what?
You can continue to ask this question 99 times more, I'll keep on answering you with and you thinking you're being smart will still be none the wiser, but the moment you stop thinking and swim in slience, them bam, boom, the truth and reality of what I've been telling, it hits you

Why dont you, look on Dhumancanvas' page, Dhumancanvas seems to be having and/or showing knowledge of the subject more than you do.

Dhumancanvas:
He touched down and remained in the middle east, while the rest of the world still carried on with their usual activities. This was the best way the almighty creator of the 100s of billions of galaxies could make himself known to one small planet?

What water do they hold? what ground or foundation do they stand upon?
What's wrong with that?
And hey, am I, all along being detecting some increasingly semblance of anti-semitism in your posts, huh?

Dhumancanvas:
The scribbles of far less knowledgeable men from 2 thousand years ago. Put together by the church (in who's interest it is to promote the belief) whose sources cannot be verified.
Not quite right, it actually goes beyond and/or more than 2 thousand years ago and yep, the "church" discerned the biblical canon.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 7:12am On Mar 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You are now trying to juxtapose idols with god, right? The length you'll go to try and get yourself out of the sticky spot you put yourself in, eh?
Idols are man made objects, idols are objects of man's wild imagination and gods, in the simplest form, are human beings
That's your conclusion after the scriptures I presented?

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2019
shadeyinka:
That's your conclusion after the scriptures I presented?
What scriptures did you present that states that gods are spirits, say way and/or manner, that God truly and really is spirit huh? Good luck, with, keep on trying to dig yourself out of that hole you dug yourself into.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
What scriptures did you present that states that gods are spirits, say way and/or manner, that God truly and really is spirit huh? Good luck, with, keep on trying to dig yourself out of that hole you dug yourself into.
I wish you changed your method of argument
1. You sound like an atheist: in fact, I didn't know you aren't until a few moments ago.
2. The OP is an atheist and his post was atheistic: it was a very wrong place to iron out theological differences. It is more beneficial to both of us and other believers if you created a new original post or pm the offending individual (it is an abomination for two theists arguing before an atheist). As a rule, I don't even attach a Moslem on an atheist thread: God forbid
3. I am more concerned with Christians of little faith getting derailed on threads like this

Shalom
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Dhumancanvas: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

What's wrong with that?
And hey, am I, all along being detecting some increasingly semblance of anti-semitism in your posts, huh?

Not quite right, it actually goes beyond and/or more than 2 thousand years ago and yep, the "church" discerned the biblical canon.
Anti-semitism? Whaaaatttt. My nigga. How you figure that?
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2019
shadeyinka:
I wish you changed your method of argument
1. You sound like an atheist: in fact, I didn't know you aren't until a few moments ago.
2. The OP is an atheist and his post was atheistic: it was a very wrong place to iron out theological differences. It is more beneficial to both of us and other believers if you created a new original post or pm the offending individual (it is an abomination for two theists arguing before an atheist). As a rule, I don't even attach a Moslem on an atheist thread: God forbid
3. I am more concerned with Christians of little faith getting derailed on threads like this

Shalom
It's you who all along and up until now, has been arguing with yourself. I havent argued with you, you advanced an opinion, which I countered because it was an opinion and not a fact and truth

You despise it when others tell you otherwise. You believe you are a sacred cow, you believe you are high and mighty and shouldn't be pulled up when you make a boo-boo.

What so difficult to hold hands up huh and admit that it was a rash mistake and wording misuse but oh no, you just have to dig your heels in, merely because you dont want to lose face and due to the chip on your shoulder. You would search for every other flimsy excuse under the sun to justify and exonerate you from the boo-boo. I would have being pleased and gladly taken to being pulled up on, if the shoe was on the other foot and role reversed. Stop hiding behind "theological differences", stand for the truth is all I ask, whether you are atheist, or not atheist, moslem or not moslem, it dont matter to me.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
It's you who all along and up until now, has been arguing with yourself. I havent argued with you, you advanced an opinion, which I countered because it was an opinion and not a fact and truth

You despise it when others tell you otherwise. You believe you are a sacred cow, you believe you are high and mighty and shouldn't be pulled up when you make a boo-boo.

What so difficult to hold hands up huh and admit that it was a rash mistake and wording misuse but oh no, you just have to dig your heels in, merely because you dont want to lose face and due to the chip on your shoulder. You would search for every other flimsy excuse under the sun to justify and exonerate you from the boo-boo. I would have being pleased and gladly taken to being pulled up on, if the shoe was on the other foot and role reversed. Stop hiding behind "theological differences", stand for the truth is all I ask, whether you are atheist, or not atheist, moslem or not moslem, it dont matter to me.
undecided
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

undecided

The topic is:
You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? -
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Dhumancanvas: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

What's wrong with that?

Mind you my friend mr or mrs @MuttleyLaff (i love that laugh lol) you have not said how bible stroies supposedly even older than 2000 years( as if that helps your case)hold any water today or what foundations they stand on.

Still just statements and claims without any backing

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by aadoiza: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Ho hum! Another customarily insipid and hackneyed back-and-forth.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2019
shadeyinka:

undecided
The topic is:
You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? -
We all read and know what the topic is, but why would you blantant formulate an opininon, be bent on arguing and say, gods are spirits, same way God really and truly is a Spirit, huh?
Whats so difficult to admit you made a rash statement and boo-boo with that comment, eh? You would have notch up more respect had been you owned up and did

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
We all read and know what the topic is, but why would you blantant formulate an opininon, be bent on arguing and say, gods are spirits, same way God really and truly is a Spirit, huh?
Whats so difficult to admit you made a rash statement and boo-boo with that comment, eh? You would have notch up more respect had been you owned up and did
What are demons?
Are they Flesh and Blood!?
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2019
Dhumancanvas:
Mind you my friend mr or mrs @MuttleyLaff (i love that laugh lol) you have not said how bible stroies supposedly even older than 2000 years( as if that helps your case)hold any water today or what foundations they stand on.

Still just statements and claims without any backing
By numerous fulfilled and/or unfolding before our very eyes prophecies, for instance and/or example

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2019
shadeyinka:
What are demons?
Are they Flesh and Blood!?
For you, to dig yourself out of the hole you dropped yourself in, demons are now gods abi? SMH.
Please cut your losses and give all this your "gods are spirits" rigmarole up and a rest, OK?
"Ti ẹ wa lara ẹ, oo ni, oju ti" loosely translated means, "You're incorrigible, a sacred cow and you have no shame about that"

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
For you, to dig yourself out of the hole you dropped yourself in, demons are now gods abi? SMH.
Please cut your losses and give all this your "gods are spirits" rigmarole up and a rest, OK?
"Ti ẹ wa lara ẹ, oo ni, oju ti" loosely translated means, "You're incorrigible, a sacred cow and you have no shame about that"
I had answered you before on this:

shadeyinka:

1. I had to confirm that you're not an atheist
2. What is an idol?
It is a physical representations of the gods(demons)
1 Cor 10:20-21
20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. 21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons.
Deut 32:17
They sacrificed to demons, not to God, to gods they had not known, to newly arrived gods, which your fathers did not fear.

3. Are you a JW?
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Dhumancanvas: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
By numerous fulfilled and/or unfolding before our very eyes prophecies, for instance and/or example

oh really. Please do enlighten. What are these fulfilled prophecies. There are numerous so im expecting a large post detailing some of the more obvious ones I've obviously missed.
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Dhumancanvas: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Its actually funny now that i think about it. This thing you just said. I've heard it so many times. Infact alot of the stuff y'all say sound the same, like a broken record. Its like your pastors all tell y'all the same things. If thats the case i would advise you start thinking for yourselves and stop listening to ordinary men who bleed the same blood as you.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
shadeyinka:
I had answered you before on this:
Where in those verses did you discover it saying that demons are gods. You've switched to juxtaposing gods to be demons now, adopting that after your hand was caught in the cookie jar. It is a huge problem for you to admit to made a rash comment with your finger and equally a slip of the tongue and that is because you are above making mistakes, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Dhumancanvas:
oh really. Please do enlighten. What are these fulfilled prophecies. There are numerous so im expecting a large post detailing some of the more obvious ones I've obviously missed.
Let's do the low hanging and rosy red ripe fruits first, how about what's Daniel's Prophecy, that is more recent, current, on going and something you call relate with

Dhumancanvas:
Its actually funny now that i think about it. This thing you just said. I've heard it so many times. Infact alot of the stuff y'all say sound the same, like a broken record. Its like your pastors all tell y'all the same things. If thats the case i would advise you start thinking for yourselves and stop listening to ordinary men who bleed the same blood as you.
What exact and specifically have you heard so many times. Out of curiosity, I'll like to know what those are. Please feel free to share.

I think for myself more than you've thought for yourself my latest dude dear friend, thank you.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
undecided
MuttleyLaff:
Where in those verses did you discover it saying that demons are gods. You've switched to juxtaposing gods to be demons now, adopting that after your hand was caught in the cookie jar. It is a huge problem for you to admit to made a rash comment with your finger and equally a slip of the tongue and that is because you are above making mistakes, isn't it?
You are not worth the time....
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Martinez39(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
shadeyinka:
undecided
He is in love with his ignorance and stupidity. wink
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
shadeyinka:
undecided
It is a shame that a big heavyweight like you are, find it difficult to own up to a slip of the finger and say sorry, it was a hurried and careless thought of writing to type that gods are spirits, just as God really and truly is. I hope you aren't like this in real life and marital settings.

If you take gods to be spirits and when pulled up, advanced to them being demons, do you accept that human beings are gods or not gods, huh?

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by Dhumancanvas: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Let's do the low hanging and rosy red ripe fruits first, how about what's Daniel's Prophecy, that is more recent, current, on going and something you call relate with

What exact and specifically have you heard so many times. Out of curiosity, I'll like to know what those are. Please feel free to share.

I think for myself more than you've thought for yourself my latest dude dear friend, thank you.

My nigga you gonna have to elaborate.

I've heard the whole 'its in the fulfilment of the prophies' repeatedly
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Dhumancanvas:
My nigga you gonna have to elaborate.

I've heard the whole 'its in the fulfilment of the prophies' repeatedly
There is nothing to elaborate on, not especially for someone that knows his onions like you are putting out to.

C'mon, share now, tell what the whole you've heard in the fulfilment and/or unfolding fulfilling of the Daniel Prophecy? What are you waiting for?

1 Like

Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by shadeyinka(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
It is a shame that a big heavyweight like you are, find it difficult to own up to a slip of the finger and say sorry, it was a hurried and careless thought of writing to type that gods are spirits, just as God really and truly is. I hope you aren't like this in real life and marital settings.

If you take gods to be spirits and when pulled up, advanced to them being demons, do you accept that human beings are gods or not gods, huh?

It's a shame that only atheists understand your position

Martinez39:
He is in love with his ignorance and stupidity. wink
Re: You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? by MuttleyLaff: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
shadeyinka:
It's a shame that only atheists understand your position
Atheists are the least of your worries and concerns, my dear brother and friend. My position is don't tell porkies, don't try and pull wool over readers' eyes. I would pull up an atheist, if it was one that made that boo-boo you made, so be rest assured this isn't about preferential treatment. You do know you would give account and explanation(s) for why you said gods are spirit and then upscaled to calling them demons, right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) / Finance And The Christian [should The Christian Be Rich Or Poor?] (family Only) / The Truth About What Happens After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.