Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin (39652 Views)

Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen / "Ayo Michaelson Foundation" Launched. Kwara First Lady, Ned Nwoko Applaud NGO / Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by AlexReports(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
FDN QUEEN, AYOBAMI EWAOLUWA, SHARES IMPRESSIVE PHOTOS TO MARK BIRTHDAY, SAYS YOU CAN ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS AS A VIRGIN

The Winner of Face of Democracy Nigeria 2018/2019 Prestigious Pageant, Queen Ayobami Ewaoluwa Michaelson, has released stunning and impressive photos to mark her birthday, as she celebrates plus one today.

Queen Ayobami Ewaoluwa is one of the most outstanding reigning Queens in Nigeria. She is known for her supportive and motivational speeches to encourage young girls against every stronghold of despair, especially as it bothers on individual pride and virtues.

In her birthday message to young girls, Queen Ayobami Ewaoluwa Michaelson encouraged young girls in the spirit of virtuousness, she stated that young girls can achieve great things without engaging activities that counters their values, principles or moral standards.

She also stressed that no assistance from anyone and at any level is worth standing down your values for. She says "I can proudly tell young females in Nigeria that they can achieve great things as a virgin". Queen Ayobami narrated her self experiences and the sacrifices she took to maintain and attain her present heights, without having to break her moral standards or principles.

In her concluding words, she thanked the management of Face of Democracy Nigeria, for the love, support and grip she received. She also expressed appreciation to her fans, followers and family members who made out time to send her wishes and prayers on this faithful and joyful day of her life.

The outstanding Face of Democracy Nigeria Queen has commenced her "You and I" initiative tagged "Taxation a development exercise that works". She will also be launching a book, which she titled "11Wonders of Taxation".

Her Majesty will be hosted to an exclusive birthday dinner tonight to celebrate her new age by the brand as friends and partners are expected to put up appearance.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/fdn-queen-ayobami-ewaoluwa-shares.html?m=1

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by AlexReports(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
More

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by AlexReports(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by AlexReports(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nice

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by itspzpics(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nice one
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Truer words have never been spoken....

Happy birthday to the Queen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by freemanbubble: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Isoright

Maybe the word beautiful has different meaning now

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by Ayoolablog: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by Page420: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oh another one? I'm very sure in the next 25 yrs in this country every lady with or without b**** would answer the title, beauty Queen. And this is my prophesy, quote me when it come true.

Then we shall have;
Face of the devil beauty
Face of fela
Face of babrisky
Face of Oracle
Face of senators
Face of Yahoo boy
Face of whatever
Face of face

Pageantry like

The finest face of Ogun wife
The face of mami water
The finest witch

And back to the matter, what so special about being a virgin? The hoe you look down on today was once a virgin like you, so stop the shît cuz no condition is permanent except saggy boobs, so be humble.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by virginboy1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Virginity is Overrated... undecided

If you are a Virgin and you don't have sense... You are still a Liability. lipsrsealed

21 Likes

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by Richdad50(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
I have said it repeatedly that the most beautiful of women don't go for pageants, they leave it for the confident average.
Virginity is pure and undefiled, it is free of oralsex. I observe most supposed virgins engage in close range sexual play. It is not right

#Richdad

20 Likes

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Happy birthday and all the best to her.
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by Uglymind: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mtcheew

8 Likes

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by oyinatinuke(f): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nice pics,happy birthday to her.
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
I can bet my life you aren’t a virgin

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by confusedGuy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
E go dey pain awon "I have lost my virginity " now....

Just watch as dem go dey bash her...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by NotNairalandi(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
But on a serious note,if say these mods get sense,this trash no supos be News undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by adrian3000(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
shocked

Virgin kee you there

Look at how she has drained that horse of its horsehood

2 Likes

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mcheew
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by jamaicabakare(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Who ask her?

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by Brazzaville(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by ozento: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
as a lesbian abi?
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by davillian(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tell them sister
You can achieve great things with your pussy still in tact.
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by Chukwurah003: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Her Majesty? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by ComeAndobo: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Virgin beauty queen is an Oxymoron.

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by Pidginwhisper: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
Who panelbeat her Nose?

3 Likes

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by discusant: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
See her mouth like ..

Beauty queen?
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
confusedGuy:
E go dey pain awon "I have lost my virginity " now....

Just watch as dem go dey bash her...

grin grin grin

like-seriously

awon-Jealousy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by nairalandankrah: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
AlexReports:
FDN QUEEN, AYOBAMI EWAOLUWA, SHARES IMPRESSIVE PHOTOS TO MARK BIRTHDAY, SAYS YOU CAN ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS AS A VIRGIN

The Winner of Face of Democracy Nigeria 2018/2019 Prestigious Pageant, Queen Ayobami Ewaoluwa Michaelson, has released stunning and impressive photos to mark her birthday, as she celebrates plus one today.

Queen Ayobami Ewaoluwa is one of the most outstanding reigning Queens in Nigeria. She is known for her supportive and motivational speeches to encourage young girls against every stronghold of despair, especially as it bothers on individual pride and virtues.

In her birthday message to young girls, Queen Ayobami Ewaoluwa Michaelson encouraged young girls in the spirit of virtuousness, she stated that young girls can achieve great things without engaging activities that counters their values, principles or moral standards.

She also stressed that no assistance from anyone and at any level is worth standing down your values for. She says "I can proudly tell young females in Nigeria that they can achieve great things as a virgin". Queen Ayobami narrated her self experiences and the sacrifices she took to maintain and attain her present heights, without having to break her moral standards or principles.

In her concluding words, she thanked the management of Face of Democracy Nigeria, for the love, support and grip she received. She also expressed appreciation to her fans, followers and family members who made out time to send her wishes and prayers on this faithful and joyful day of her life.

The outstanding Face of Democracy Nigeria Queen has commenced her "You and I" initiative tagged "Taxation a development exercise that works". She will also be launching a book, which she titled "11Wonders of Taxation".

Her Majesty will be hosted to an exclusive birthday dinner tonight to celebrate her new age by the brand as friends and partners are expected to put up appearance.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/fdn-queen-ayobami-ewaoluwa-shares.html?m=1

i never saw where she said she was a virgin
abi did anyone read it?
she only highlighted the importance of being a virgin.
never said she was an example of a virgin

4 Likes

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
You can achieve anything.. Virgin or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December / Eniafè Momodu And Nana Otedola Chat At Lagos Fashion Week (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.