Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

40 Notable Quotes From 24 – Seasons 6 & 7 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 40 Notable Quotes From 24 – Seasons 6 & 7 (347 Views)

Notable Female Filmmakers Calling The Shots / COMPLETE SEASONS: Money Heist (season 1 - 4) / Mtn Allegedly Pulls Out Of Project Fame West Africa, After 9 Seasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40 Notable Quotes From 24 – Seasons 6 & 7 by PediakAuthor: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
1. The end justifies the means…
2. Stress is the fertilizer of creativity – (24 – Season 7 - Episode 12)
3. How can we presume to lead the world except we set an example – (24 – Season 7 - Episode 14) – Senator Mayer.
4. Trust isn’t my greatest asset - 24 – Season 7 - Episode 14 – Jack Bauer
5. Know the best way to place your card on the table…
6. Ambition can be a valuable quality, in your country, as well as in life, but unchecked, it can be unhealthy, if not dangerous…” 24 – Season 7 - Episode 15) - C.O.S
7. Inaction has its own risk too…
8. Every war involves collateral damage…
9. A sociopath talks less, unless there’s a deal…
10. I don’t disagree with you, but it’s not a decision to make…
11. Strong Cabals tend to destabilize the country in an effort to seize power… “ – Jack Bauer – 24 – Season 7 – Episode 20
12. “HUG ME: You can squeeze me harder, I won’t break…” – First Gentleman Taylor - 24 – Season 7 – Episode 21
13. “What we did wasn’t wrong, it was necessary…” – Jack Bauer (24 – Season 7 - Episode 10)
14. Undermining the nation’s foreign policy often leads to complications…
15. “We survived their slave ships, and we will survive their warships too…” – Juma @ 24 – Season 7 – Episode 11…
16. “You need to learn one thing in the company of mercenaries: it is that ultimately, they care about nothing but their own survival…” Dubaku @ 24
17. Evaluating the scope of damage that such a structural lopsidedness can impose…
18. We are nations founded on ideals… and those ideals are being changed today, now how we respond will not only define this administration, but an entire generation - and not just this country, but the entire world and anyone else who looks to us for guidance and strength….
19. Mr. Bauer, are you now saying the ends justify the means, and that you are above the law ?
20. I don’t expect you to understand everything, but someday you will and you will thank me for it
21. You are a product of your environment…
22. Don’t give up until you have explored all possible options…
23. Sometimes, you have to decide between two impossible choices…
24. You MUST be ready to complete the objectives of your mission at all costs…
25. I will be happy to be proven wrong…
26. Shit is a luxury I can’t afford right now...
27. I was overheating, but I came up with a workaround… i.e. I improvised…
28. The futuristic implication of technology theft is detrimental to the well-being of a nation…
29. For every lofty aspiration, the reality is a lot more complex…
30. Mr. President – the stakes are too high for the decision to be based on your personal judgment…
31. The only language “THEY” understand is force, so let us speak it to them clearly…
32. I felt compelled to revisit my earlier position as I watched you rise on the tide of your own ambition…
33. The constitution is only valid during the time of peace…
34. Where do the rules of engagements end and the crimes begin?
35. Sometimes finesse and diplomacy are better than coercion…
36. Until I see that evidence, I must remain skeptical…
37. Politics of survival: that’s the way the world really works…
38. “You need to understand the difference between dying for something and dying for nothing…” –Jack Bauer
39. My way, my choice…
40. You prove your worth by overcoming your fear…

Compiled by @jawolusy

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Subscribers For Youtube Channel? / WWE RAW : The Shield Reunite! / Where Can I Download Stargate Old Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.