Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/19 (310 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 20/02/2018 Tuesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/19 by dallyemmy: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/19 by dallyemmy: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, February 19, 2019) -

*Flee All Appearances of Evil!*

1.Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus, who is Your word, to guide us unto all truth.

2.Thank You, Father, for the revelation of Your Will to us, through Your infallible word, as contained in the bible.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, empower me to accept and believe Your word, which is given to men by Your inspiration, as the final authority on any matter of dispute, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let Your word be profitable in my life for doctrine, for correction, for reproof and for instruction unto righteousness, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, help me to recognise and to run away from every appearance of evil, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, help me to focus my mind and attention, only on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely and of good report, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to make the bible, the ultimate and final guide for my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, finish well and strong, inspite of every effort of Satan, to the contrary, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/19 by dallyemmy: 5:09am On Feb 20, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, February 20, 2019) -
*Cornered By God's Mercy*

1.Thank You, my Father, for the salvation of my soul, from eternal destruction, by Your mercy.

2.Thank You, Jesus, for leaving Your glory in heaven, to take the form of man, humbling Yourself and being obedient, even, unto the death on the cross.

3.Thank You, Jesus, for giving light to those who sit in darkness and those that are in the shadow of death.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, arise, and frustrate all the plans of the enemies of Your church in Nigeria, and all over the world, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, arrest all the persecutors and tormentors of Your church, and turn them into propagators of the same gospel they had ridiculed and opposed, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, extend Your mercy and grace of salvation, to as many who are yet to know or accept Your son, Jesus Christ, as their personal Lord and Saviour, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me by Your grace, to rise for the salvation of others who are still under the bondage and captivity of Satan, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, renew Your mercy and grace, over Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Black Thursday In Rivers State. / The Most Important Law In The Bible / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/03/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.