Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/18 (494 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/19 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 20/02/2018 Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/18 by dallyemmy: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/18 by dallyemmy: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
1. Thank You Father For Making Me A Co-Labourer With You, In Your Vineyard.

2. Thank You Father For The Privilege And Honour To Be Called To Work With You.

3. Thank You Father For Divine Empowerment By Your Holy Spirit, To Ensure My Effectiveness In Carrying Out My Spiritual Assignments.

4. Father, In Any way I Have Fallen Short Of Your Glory, In My Service To You, Please, Have Mercy And Forgive Me.

5. Father, Please Pour Your Spiritual Gifts Upon Me And Use Me For Your Glory In Jesus’ Name.

6. Father, Help Me To Use Your Gifts Positively, For The Perfecting Of Saints, For The Work Of The Ministry And For Edifying The Body Of Christ.

7. Help Me Father To Always Acknowledge And Give You Glory, As The Giver Of All Gifts.

8. Father, As You Use Me To Achieve Great And Mighty Things For Your Kingdom, Please, Keep Me Humble And Do Not Allow The Spirit Of Pride To Take Over Me.

9. Father, Please, Give Me A Submissive, Teachable And Obedient Spirit, In Order To Ensure Total And Complete Victory Over The Enemies Of Your Church.

10. Father, Let Every Plant You Have Not Planted In Your Church Be Uprooted, In Jesus’ Name.

11. Father, Please, Build Your Church, As You Have Promised And Do Not Allow The Gates Of Hell To Prevail Against It.

Thank You Father For Answered Prayers.

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/18 by dallyemmy: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2018
50 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS.

DAY 41 : TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 20 2018.

PRAYER AGAINST TERRORISM AND EXTREMISMS
Text; Isa 21:15-17.

1. Intense praise and worship

2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul

3. Oh Lord fight our battles against the evil of terrorism, insurgencies and extremisms

4. My father cause the wickedness of Boko Haram fighting the church, to draw back

5. The man of war, let the sword of the bond woman children fight against themselves

6. Jesus, send peace like a river on all nations of the world

7. Father, expose the works of evil, disgrace their acts and frustrate their plans

8. My father bring to an end the incessant killings of Herdsmen, Boko Haram, Kidnappers, Robbers.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/02/18 by dallyemmy: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, February 20th, 2018) - THERE SHOULD BE NO COMPLEX

1.Thank you, Father, for the salvation of my soul and the gifts of the Holy Spirit, to the body of Christ.

2.Thank you, Father, for all the spiritual gifts you have given to us your saints, for the edification of the body of Christ.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of inferiority or superiority complex, in my relationship with any of my brethren, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, help me to recognise and be satisfied with my spiritual gifts, and empower me to stay within my calling, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every spirit of envy and malice towards any of my brethren, on account of your spiritual gift(s), in his or her life, be destroyed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me never feel superior or look down on any brethren, on account of my gift or position, in the body of Christ, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let there be peace, brotherly love and contentment, in your church and in the entire body of Christ, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, help me to appreciate your gifts in each member, in the body of Christ and celebrate them for who they are, as very important and valuable, in Jesus' name.

10.Holy Spirit, help me to identity my spiritual gifts and help me to use them for the advancement of your Church and kingdom, in Jesus' name.

11.Thank you, Father, for all your spiritual gifts, in the life of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

* The Blood Of Jesus Is Enough * / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/04/18 / Buhari Please Do Me This Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.