Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

2019 Cashew Nut Trade And Export - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 2019 Cashew Nut Trade And Export (2011 Views)

AGRO PRODUCTS For Import And Export Business / Sea Foods Top Import And Export Countries In The International Market / Process And Export Cashew Nuts And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Cashew Nut Trade And Export by eloagro: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Covenantseed is one of the leading raw cashew exporting company in Nigeria, with her head office in Lagos state.
The following below describes a little about our export specification for the raw cashew and for more info, you can call us:
Moisture: 8 - 10% max.
Foreign matter: 1% max.
Defective nut: 10% max.
Broken: 3% max
Quantity: Up to 25,000 MT monthly (+/- 5% at buyer's option)
Shipping Terms: FOB or CIF
Payment Terms: Please call for clarity of payment terms and conditions / delivery too
Destination Port: Worldwide
Looking for buyers from: Worldwide
For any other information which you may need, you can reach us with the numbers listed below
With us, you can get the best price of raw cashew in Nigeria no matter the quantity you desire. It’s our responsibility to deliver to various cashew processing companies worldwide.
For more enquiries please call us: +234-8096836651, +234-8020836696 OR
Send Email: cseedsolutions@gmail.com

Re: 2019 Cashew Nut Trade And Export by eloagro: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
TOP 10 CASHEW NUT EXPORTING COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD
In 2015, the countries with the highest levels of cashew nut production were Nigeria, India, Vietnam all in thousand of tones, together accounting for a % of total output. From 2007 to 2015, the most notable growth rates of cashew nut production among the main producing countries was attained by Nigeria, while the other global leaders experienced mixed trends in the output figures in the cashew industry, Nigeria plays significantly major contribution in the cashew industry and is the 6th largest producer and exporter of cashew in the world. The top ten countries that produce cashew nut in order of decreasing importance are: Nigeria, India, Viet Nam, Côte D'Ivoire, Benin, Philippines, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Brazil and Burkina Faso. India and Vietnam are two large growers of cashew, and the main suppliers of processed cashew nut (roasted cashew kennel) to the world and European market. The processing capacity in these two countries exceeds the crop and therefore they both import a lot of raw cashew nut(cashew seed)from outside growing areas, like Africa especially Nigeria.
In Nigeria, covenantseed significantly plays the leading role in the overall volume of cashew that is exported outside Nigeria to countries like india, Vietnam etc. We also partner with other African countries to export raw cashew depending on the cashew nut type order we get from our highly esteemed customers all over the world.

Re: 2019 Cashew Nut Trade And Export by Leylek: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hi, I so much love this and i have been longing to go into the business of exporting cashew nuts which i know little or nothing about and i will appreciate if you can put me through on this and love to start no matter how little it may be so as to be knowledgeable about it.
thanks, my whatsapp number is 08189660389.
Re: 2019 Cashew Nut Trade And Export by Habiss(f): 1:25am On Apr 15, 2019
Hello,

thank you for this information, I have been very interested in the cashew business for some time now as was aiming to start last month however due to reasons I felt I needed to do more research and get in contact with those familiar with the business and gain some tips. Therefore, I wanted to ask whether it is now too late to start this business since cashew season has come to an end or will it still be profitable for international exports?

and please if it is possible would I be able to gain more information from you on how to go about this business to succeed

thank you for your time
Re: 2019 Cashew Nut Trade And Export by EXPORTFINANCE: 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
CAN YOU DELIVER TO LAGOS WAREHOUSE AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE?......

Hello Cashew Nut suppliers,

We are taking RCN 2020 crop in our Lagos Warehouse.

Supplier should take note of this specification:
Moisture not more than 10%
KOR - 48-50+lbs
NC- 190+

Payment on delivery after weight inspection and quality testing.

For Price confirmation...
Please call: 08037171978
08077881934 (WhattApp)
Re: 2019 Cashew Nut Trade And Export by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2020
We want dried raw cashew nuts 2020!....
Cash on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Huge Python Captured And Killed By Nigerian Villagers In A Farm / Catfish For Sale... / Supply Of Massey Ferguson And New Holland Tractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.