Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) (59749 Views)

Woman And Her Baby Survive Horrific Road Accident (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by diggles: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
A popular teenage model met an unfortunate end while she was taking part in an illegal high-speed drag race.

Nikkita Wells, 17 years old, was in a car which was drag racing on a public road in broad daylight, when it careened into another vehicle on Sunday afternoon.

The car and the young model were torn entirely “in half” when the vehicle slammed into a power pole.

Nikkita was remembered as a “beautiful young girl who always brought joy to those around her” by her friends on social media.

The teenager was in a white Holden Calais that is believed to have been driven by the model’s 20-year-old sister.

A witness described seeing two cars “flying” down a main road when the girls' car collided with a third car, injuring five others.

The impact of the crash split the vehicle in two, leaving twisted scraps of metal and glass shards strewn across the road.

Police found Nikkita Wells, an aspiring model who just turned 17, “severed in half lying dead on the roadway,” according to investigators.

“Speed appears to be a factor in this collision,” Acting Inspector Patrick Trichos said.

Authorities allege the two cars were racing each other moments before the crash.

It is believed that the car containing the promising young model cut off a third vehicle, before losing control and smashing into a power pole that tore the car down the middle.

The teen beauty was flung onto the road and her body was ripped in half, according to reports. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Two tow trucks and other machinery were used to remove the wreckage from the road later that day.

Read more:
https://www.9news.com.au/2019/02/18/18/12/news-melbourne-rowville-crash-update-teen-girl-identified
https://au.news.yahoo.com/car-ripped-half-teen-dies-suspected-drag-racing-tragedy-105307785.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6716367/Rowville-Melbourne-car-crash-Teenage-girl-died-drag-race-pictured.html

See below: Final pictures of teen model Nikkita Wells.

1 Share

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by LuciferProphet: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Give me her lower half for keepsake.
Bury the rest.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by sacajawea: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Tragic!
To this Dude above Me you be Sicko

209 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by RealManBig: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
At her age, this girl should have been in school, not pursuing a modeling career or racing.
No doubt, her lifestyle choices led her to this dangerous predicament.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by budzwizer(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
waste of a nice girl.
she was ripped in half?
guess there's not much left then....
Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
LuciferProphet:
Give me her lower half for keepsake. Bury the rest.

U BE DEAD GUY I SWEAR

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
RIP
BTW U'VE GOT SOMETHING MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS DON'Tangry

BIG, STANDING, AND FRESH BRESS

17 Likes

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by dominique(f): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Death is no respecter of youth or beauty, when it's your time it's your time. Sadly she had to die in one of the most horrible ways imaginable. RIP Pretty girl

Had this happened in Nigeria, all the gory photos of her remains would have been splashed all over the internet, adding to the grief and trauma her loved ones are experiencing.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
dominique:
Death is no respecter of youth or beauty, when it's your time it's your time. Sadly she had to die in one of the most horrible ways imaginable. RIP Pretty girl

Had this happened in Nigeria, all the gory photos of her remains would have been splashed all over the internet, adding to the grief and trauma her loved ones are experiencing.

[img]https://i./gs5.gif[/img]

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by dante0147: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fuckery

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
undecided
Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by deriksneh(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
LuciferProphet:
Give me her lower half for keepsake. Bury the rest.

U ARE A FOOL
I bet ur foolishness is going to have more than 300 likes

8 Likes

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by WarriAproko: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
LuciferProphet:
Bury the rest.

u dun die finish

10 Likes

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by pejuakinab: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dangerous game.
Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by MartinCorridon: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
angry

Sadly ... she looks easily dividable

Rest in Piece....sorry Peace angry

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
RealManBig:
At her age, this girl should have been in school, not pursuing a modeling career or racing.
No doubt, her lifestyle choices led her to this dangerous predicament.
secondary school ends at 16 for them. They den go to pursue their careers only few go to university. The way we view school in 9ja is not d same in aussie

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Ogbo eh!
Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by CaptainMitch: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
What a beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by Ichel: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
LuciferProphet:
Bury the rest.

5 Likes

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by Enuoyan: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hope she did not die sha!!!
Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by Rhaspody(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Not everybody is blessed with sense. RIP to her

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by Icon79(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Words right out of my mouth!

O pari

dominique:

5 Likes

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by 12345baba(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
She has died
Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by Dandsome: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Damn
Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Enuoyan:
Hope she did not die sha!!!

what a question

2 Likes

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
I can get you her gory photos for free. I haven't seen it but I'm sure internet has it. It always does

dominique:

F

1 Like

Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by Passionate888: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
This life
Re: Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) by AllenSpencer: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Remove her pant from the other half

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters / Cow Imported From US By Ekiti Government Breaks Loose At Lagos Airport / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.