Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment (54718 Views)

Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
GreatrAnalyst:

It is more than pathetic. It calls for sober reflection. Old age is a blessing, at least people don't want to leave the scene in their prime, but come to think of the state of Nigeria; people might want to apportion blame that he wasted time he was meant to save and invest, but how many of them even have good things to live on let alone to save and invest; they are always on viewers' faces year round in borrowed costumes, effects and cars, very few of them are barely living above average. Most of what they showcase is not theirs and there is no system in place to make them reap the fruits of their labours. Piracy as a monster dealing them deadly blows. I was shocked few weeks ago when I read that a particular Nollywood septuagenarian legend declared himself bankrupt since 2 years ago. This is a man who acts so well in both English and Yoruba movies, whose appearance in movies describe wealth, but it is a make-believe world...and a plain irony at its best.
It is only Baba Suwe's own they are hearing today who is down with sickness and having no savings to help himself out; there are many more among them whose situation is equally pathetic, the saving grace is because no life threatening situation is staring them in the face yet... which I don't wish for them for sure.
It is a very sorry situation.
you don talk am finish I remember dis guy who acted sango an ebullient character also in super story episodes he said he had to relocate to Canada or US I can't recall...evidence of a bad system we have....this is why we meet good legislation from season leaders who should be voted in national and state Assembly.... I wish baba suwe well

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by tfelicityk(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Is there no good hospital in Nigeria that can treat his illness?
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Charlieluvboy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Please I'm in need of a job. Can anyone help me with one. Thanks in advance.
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by shomutuski(m): 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is so dumb!!!! Fake love. Why help someone and snap it for social media sake...
It's almost like spiting him.
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by holytribe(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
osemoses1234:
[img][/img] how much you don send cho cho cho
you can ask your creator
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by olawonder(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
MYHUBBY:
shocked

how are the Almighty fallen? it's obvious he didn't save and invest

money said save me today and I'll save you tomorrow

Wishing him quick recovery

Ok now. When your own ailments come, we’ll see how much you’d saved undecided
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by MYHUBBY: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
olawonder:

Ok now. When your own ailments come, we’ll see how much you’d saved undecided

save that talk for you and your family. not interested in those baby thrash

truth is bitter. this Is someone I stay closely with. no investment on both human capital and physical capital
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Freshbaba95(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chisaedhor:
And he is posting that 10k online sad
Even if na 10k, it is something. How much have you contributed, or is it to be only keyboard warrior on nairaland? Go and steal 10k now
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Realist5: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Your cup of tea

landmark86:

Gettttt out
50k na small money?
Idiiots like u can't give their mum ardinary 2k

Meanwhile, were are Tinubu, Fashola and others wey Baba suwe dey all praise in movies? Can't dey help?
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Shouldn't have posted it online.
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by seangy4konji: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
There is no security for old age in Nigeria unless you stole a lot from gocermebt coffers..with the films this people made...they are a opposed to enjoy old age forever from royalties but no...

Tell me the bastard that will tell me Nigeria will better and I go give better curse.
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by oochi123(f): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Awww. God bless you plenty..
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by gidimafia: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
why do people take pictures of food and post it online..dem wan give us chop..
iyke926:
Why take a pic and post online?

People no dey get sense.

I wish him a quick recovery.
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Mcy56(f): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
Herbephe1:
50k? Babasuwe didn't save for the dry season like this, I thought he was one of the richest actors then, the way he lavished money.... the money he should have invested with
Wish him quick recovery
Don't think they're well paid or that rich the way the movies portray them, forget most of their female counterparts that are always flaunting affluence as if they truly worked for it.
I pray he gets help and get well quickly.
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by omuo1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Baba suwe the Lord Jesus Christ is a great physician you heal in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by emerged01(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
This guy is stupid!
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by rolams(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
holytribe:
Eye service spotted undecided

Read meticulously, he said he contributed nothing except his time.

1 Like

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Charly68: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
This life is full of irony,who else ever think that Baba Suwe can be reduced to this level in life ..God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by seunoj: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
MYHUBBY:
shocked

how are the Almighty fallen? it's obvious he didn't save and invest

money said save me today and I'll save you tomorrow

Wishing him quick recovery

Hmmnnn. Don't throw stones. Savings and investment are really good.
Prayer should may one never see issues that will erode savings and investment. IJN Amen
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by oloshelu1: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
speed recovery
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
ednut1:
there was no money in acting then even now. Only the ladies make it cos of their yansh

They don't invest that's the reason why, Most of them don't plan for their retirement they think they are going to act like forever
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
What they don't get right is that you can not fully depend on Acting for a Career, You have to go into other sectors and Invest. There are many Footballers that go Broke too
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by DeepNuggets: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
these folks shouting ordinary 50k and he's snapping... nobody gives a fok if its 50k or 10k. they're raising money for someone's treatment, if 50k is ordinary then feel free to ask the man's account number and send him 50k without taking pictures, do so and nobody will beat u..if u can't just stay silent, hypocrites

It's 100k sef, except it's not #1,000's
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by GGirll: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wasn't it d man NDLEA said he swallowed cocaine n was waiting for him to shit back then??
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by fortunechy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nigeria and eye service
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:44am On Feb 20, 2019
holytribe:

Let him eye service biko...its his hard earned money
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Balogun4486: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by Oore25: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2019
I think he had to go on line to show those that contributed towards baba suwe medical treatment,he used the donated money for the right cause.
Re: Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment by ledaman: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2019
holytribe:
Humanitarian service without reward!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) / Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK / Charly Boy Praying Like A Monk Along The Road In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.