Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS (67265 Views)

Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by dainformant(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
A little girl who was abandoned in an uncompleted building in Lagos, has been rescued by residents. According to reports, the girl was found in the building at Aradagun area of Badagry in Lagos, after a resident went to throw away dustbin and heard her crying.

The resident went into the building to find out who was crying - only to see the stranded little girl in tears on Friday, February 15th.

It was learnt that the girl was taken to a police station in Mowo area after an alarm was raised by residents of the area.

Facebook user Okolo Faith who claims to know the girl, said the mother who allegedly hustles by sleeping with different men, apparently dropped her child in the building.

It was alleged that the girl's mother used to drop her with a friend and would go out for weeks without returning while "hustling".

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/girl-found-in-an-uncompleted-building-in-badagry-lagos.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by madridguy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Innocent girl.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by delugajackson: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is the height of wickedness. A mother can't forsake her loving child, but that can't be said of some "mothers" today. You can become woman but it takes a lot to be a mother.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
I believe the useless woman will have some other innocent children littered in different uncompleted buildings.

The Irony of life is that those who deserve these precious little gifts are soaking their beds with tears begging God for one, while one sperm bank is just coughing them out 365 days of the year without stress.
May God bless those ladies reading this and believing Him for the fruit of the womb with their own bundle of joy.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by MartinCorridon: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
angry

Yeebos again!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Any lady wey come tell me any nonsense here I go curse her to nothingness. Just imagine this wickedness. No man,I repeat no man can do this.

I know guys ,single guys wey dey carry their kids along for away match. Much better than this...

That's why I see them all as Lagos Ibadan expressways. No single good in them

17 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by daddytime(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by LuciferProphet: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
But when I said it last week that Nigerian women don't give two bleeps about their children & will readily exchange them for money, all of Nairaland attacked my noble self & a moderator banned me for 10 years.

I am hands down the most persecuted Nairalander but I will continue to say it the way it is regardless of the consequences.
Like Ben Shapiro aptly put it; "Facts don't care about your feelings."

*spits angry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eyaa.. You see why it looks like abortion is ok to some extent, why bring out this girl to suffer like this. poor baby. They shouldn't give her back oo cos her olosho mum would do anything to get rid of her again but this time with no trace.

12 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Eroms4life17(m): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
The mother of that girl will regret her action one day

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by adorablepepple(f): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Youths of this generation are greedy and ruthless. You purposely spread your laps, take sperm and end up having a baby then you End up making the child’s life miserable ... this is unacceptable. .... she should be jailed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Texman21: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
HMM some women
check my siggy to buy your fabric and textile,we will have it delivered to you where ever you are

1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by dollytino4real(f): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
I hope d child has not been molested

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by tunjijones(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by SweetBuns(f): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
I hope d child has not been molested
You've just read my mind
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by DearDealz: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ah
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
I really don’t know what to say. Pikin wey you suffer born.
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by freemanbubble: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Okay
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
May-d-gods-bless-her-hustle

if-u-know-u-know

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by itiswellandwell: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
They should give the baby to motherless baby home. She is better off been there than been with her useless mother.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by dollytino4real(f): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
SweetBuns:

You've just read my mind
because men dey like children tight kpekus
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Pabloosas(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by sexygullet(f): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Yea it takes alot 2 be mother nd comes wit alot of sacrificer.God bless motherhood.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by dalass(f): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
:Awww the little angel! : shocked
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
because men dey like children tight kpekus

Your father and brother are men. Hope they like children kpekus. Because all men aren’t the same oh

6 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by TIGRITIS: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oh my God. Tears already rolling down.

I don't think animals will accept to be likened to this jezebel because at least they (animals) have maternal instincts which push them to lay down their lives in protecting their offspring.

The farm tool is not worth to be described as an animal. These are the kind of girls that get killed by ritualists because her love for money has affected the simple human instincts.

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by gbagyiza: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
An innocent girl been persecuted for nothing. Some parents should fear God.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by worworbabe: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
Some of you men that patronize Ashawo .

This is to let you know that your children are littered in different uncompleted buildings. Be careful where you sow your seeds.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nawa o..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Young Lady Hides Bottle Of Stolen Wine In Her Panties, Caught Red-Handed (Photos / A Chief Caught In Robbery Operation In Lagos Bank, Lynched To Death By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.