Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS (67350 Views)

Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by seangy4konji: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Just look at that innocent girl left alone in an uncompleted building.

No man will do this. Never....if na to beg mumsy,beg homes drop...but drop her or him for lion. To chop..never.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by amakadihot87(f): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wetin police go do for this little girl now,I just pity her.......an orphanage could have been better

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
I hope d child has not been molested
didn't you read where she was taking to police station
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by dollytino4real(f): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oma307:

didn't you read where she was taking to police station
b4 taken to the station do u know wat must have gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
amakadihot87:
Wetin police go do for this little girl now,I just pity her.......an orphanage could have been better
sure, she will be taking to the orphanage home
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by mimicue(f): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Not everyone deserves to be a mother ,
She didn’t even think of the risk the child is open to
Ritualist, rape etc
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
b4 taken to the station do u know wat must have go be wrong
I believe the person who took her to the police station wouldn't have done that if not he won't think of taking her to the police station in the first place. perhaps you know how Nigerian police force behavior especially when cases get to their station. not all men have that evil deeds in mind at least there are still men who are moral
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Abagworo(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
The mother can't deliberately abandon her child if she had gone this far raising her. Something is definitely wrong somewhere. I just pray the mother is found to tell the true story.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Olajah81: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
JasonScolari:
I believe the useless woman will have some other innocent children littered in different uncompleted buildings.

The Irony of life is that those who deserve these precious little gifts are soaking their beds with tears begging God for one, while one sperm bank is just coughing them out 365 days of the year without stress.
May God bless those ladies reading this and believing Him for the fruit of the womb with their own bundle of joy.

May God bless ur hustling
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by anytexy: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
I doubt this story shaa.
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
worworbabe:
Some of you men that patronize Ashawo .

This is to let you know that your children are littered in different uncompleted buildings. Be careful where you sow your seeds.

Well said
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Olajah81:

May God bless ur hustling
And yours too Bro.
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
It's easy for everyone to blame the mother for this act but no one is blaming the man that impregnated her and refuse to take responsibility of the child. So sad!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abagworo:
The mother can't deliberately abandon her child if she had gone this far raising her. Something is definitely wrong somewhere. I just pray the mother is found to tell the true story.

Thank you
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by pulsa(m): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
sexygullet:
Yea it takes alot 2 be mother nd comes wit alot of sacrificer.God bless motherhood.
You really are empty headed aren't you.
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by aku626(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thank you mom. I pray she grows up to be someone
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by dollytino4real(f): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oma307:

I believe the person who took her to the police station wouldn't have done that if not he won't think of taking her to the police station in the first place. perhaps you know how Nigerian police force behavior especially when cases get to their station. not all men have that evil deeds in mind at least there are still men who are moral
ok
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
I was just heartbroken seeing the little girl. ..which mother in her right senses will abandon her child in such a building? ??
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Fourwinds: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
because men dey like children tight kpekus
what!!!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by RTSC: 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
You got pregnant through whoring, why not abort?
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Justiceleague1: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
MartinCorridon:
angry

Yeebos again!

ZomB@40 again
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by RTSC: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
worworbabe:
Some of you men that patronize Ashawo .

This is to let you know that your children are littered in different uncompleted buildings. Be careful where you sow your seeds.
Very scary something.

A man is somewhere in his air conditioned office, chilling away, thinking he is all alone in this world, when his child from a one night stand is somewhere out there in the world suffering.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by MartinCorridon: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Justiceleague1:

ZomB@40 again
grin

Pained! grin

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by IYANGBALI: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is one of the many sins of Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Justiceleague1: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lovely innocent thing

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Justiceleague1: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
MartinCorridon:

k

Painment O
grin

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Olajah81: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
JasonScolari:
And yours too Bro.

Amen
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by sexygullet(f): 12:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Looking 4 sum1 2 lash out ur anger on,try sumwhere else.
Re: Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS by Cityguy: 12:13am On Feb 20, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.