Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,698 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

You Will Never Believe That This Famous Celebrity Is Of Nigerian Origin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Will Never Believe That This Famous Celebrity Is Of Nigerian Origin (805 Views)

Peller And Jarvis What You Need To Know About This Famous Tiktokers / Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) / Did You Know This Famous Actress Has Been Married For Two Years?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Never Believe That This Famous Celebrity Is Of Nigerian Origin by Timmy087(f): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Once in a while, I like to talk to Nigerian celebrities who are also foodies. I’m sure that there are little things we would love to know about them; like what they eat, if they make their own food, if they eat eba with their fingers…I know celebs are humans too, but let me tell you, it’s quite fascinating to know little things about them. It sort of gives you the feeling that you know them.

So officially, I know Daniel oh! he’s my friend *tongue out…Not everyday recipe abi? You’re in for a treat with this one

Read interview below:

Nigerianlazychef: Where in Nigeria are you from?

Thatsdax: “Father is from Lagos Nigeria .”

Nigerianlazychef: How do you balance your real life, and being a musician; especially one representing Nigeria in the USA. Do you feel pressured to do well sometimes?

Thatsdax: “I balance it by realizing that while there is a time for everything, not everything in my life deserves the same amount of time. Sacrifices must be made. It is honestly not very hard as I am thinking all day about everything and whenever an idea comes to mind I write it down right away. I always try to get things done in the moment. In terms of pressure, I feel none. I just be myself and I know that is enough .”

Nigerianlazychef: Well obviously you have got to be a foodie. What’s your favorite food and how often do you get to eat it?

Thatsdax: “My favorite food is rice. On a good day I will eat at least twice. I can literally eat it for every meal if I choose to .”
some Nigerian jollof for you Daniel �

Nigerianlazychef: How did you get your break into Music?

Thatsdax: “I got my break in music by looking for viral content and trying to create a song around that. I made a song that had to do with the election here in America and it blew up. It was a remake of Timmy Turner by Desiigner that I called Hilly Hilly Clinton .”
Nigerianlazychef: How do you impact the community around you with your work?

Thatsdax:” I impact the community around me with my work by trying to place messages inside my music. All my songs usually have a purpose. I think this serves as the outlet for not only children but grown folks to hear positive things in a melody that is pleasing .”

Nigerianlazychef: How did you find out your passion was music?

Thatsdax:” I found my passion for music randomly when I started writing poetry on a trip for basketball games. I always liked music and free-styling for fun but the poetry created a want to inspire. This grew when I found out I could reach more people through music .”

Nigerianlazychef: When it comes to your career, where do you see yourself in the future?

Thatsdax:” When it comes to my career I see myself being one of the top artists in the world. I also see myself being an ambassador and creating a positive change in the world. Not only through my music but through things I say and do publicly .”

Nigerianlazychef: What is one thing you want us to know about you, that we do not know?

Thatsdax:” One thing that I want people to know about me that they don’t is that I fear mediocrity and run from everything that is. I believe we all have greatness within us. I will never settle for mediocrity .”

Nigerianlazychef: What is one thing you want us to know about kicking off your career?
Thatsdax :”One thing I want everyone to know about me kicking off my career is that it’s my goal change the world. I also know that I must be the change I want to see. This is no easy task and I’m ready to take on the challenge; represent myself, my family, and Nigeria.”

Nigerianlazychef: What advice will you give to me and others who are pursuing their passion; mine being food?

Thatsdax:” The best advice I can give to anybody is to believe in what you’re doing and once you create this unshakable belief, make it your life goal to tell as many people about it as possible.”

You can follow Daniel on Instagram at @Thatsdax , Twitter @Thatsdax . And to listen to his music

AS WE ALL NOW DAX GOT INTO MAIN STARDOM FOR DROPPING A DISSTRACK ON ACCLAIMED AMERICAN SINGER TORY LANEZ.[img]Once in a while, I like to talk to Nigerian celebrities who are also foodies. I’m sure that there are little things we would love to know about them; like what they eat, if they make their own food, if they eat eba with their fingers…I know celebs are humans too, but let me tell you, it’s quite fascinating to know little things about them. It sort of gives you the feeling that you know them.

So officially, I know Daniel oh! he’s my friend *tongue out…Not everyday recipe abi? You’re in for a treat with this one

Read interview below:

Nigerianlazychef: How do you balance your real life, and being a musician; especially one representing Nigeria in the USA. Do you feel pressured to do well sometimes?

Thatsdax: “I balance it by realizing that while there is a time for everything, not everything in my life deserves the same amount of time. Sacrifices must be made. It is honestly not very hard as I am thinking all day about everything and whenever an idea comes to mind I write it down right away. I always try to get things done in the moment. In terms of pressure, I feel none. I just be myself and I know that is enough .”

Nigerianlazychef: Well obviously you have got to be a foodie. What’s your favorite food and how often do you get to eat it?

Thatsdax: “My favorite food is rice. On a good day I will eat at least twice. I can literally eat it for every meal if I choose to .”

Thatsdax: “I got my break in music by looking for viral content and trying to create a song around that. I made a song that had to do with the election here in America and it blew up. It was a remake of Timmy Turner by Desiigner that I called Hilly Hilly Clinton .”

Thatsdax:” I impact the community around me with my work by trying to place messages inside my music. All my songs usually have a purpose. I think this serves as the outlet for not only children but grown folks to hear positive things in a melody that is pleasing .”

Thatsdax:” I found my passion for music randomly when I started writing poetry on a trip for basketball games. I always liked music and free-styling for fun but the poetry created a want to inspire. This grew when I found out I could reach more people through music .”

Nigerianlazychef: When it comes to your career, where do you see yourself in the future?

Thatsdax:” When it comes to my career I see myself being one of the top artists in the world. I also see myself being an ambassador and creating a positive change in the world. Not only through my music but through things I say and do publicly .”

Nigerianlazychef: What is one thing you want us to know about you, that we do not know?

Thatsdax:” One thing that I want people to know about me that they don’t is that I fear mediocrity and run from everything that is. I believe we all have greatness within us. I will never settle for mediocrity .”

Nigerianlazychef: What is one thing you want us to know about kicking off your career?
Thatsdax :”One thing I want everyone to know about me kicking off my career is that it’s my goal change the world. I also know that I must be the change I want to see. This is no easy task and I’m ready to take on the challenge; represent myself, my family, and Nigeria.”

Nigerianlazychef: What advice will you give to me and others who are pursuing their passion; mine being food?

Thatsdax:” The best advice I can give to anybody is to believe in what you’re doing and once you create this unshakable belief, make it your life goal to tell as many people about it as possible.”

You can follow Daniel on Instagram at @Thatsdax , Twitter @Thatsdax . And to listen to his music

AS WE ALL NOW DAX GOT INTO MAIN STARDOM FOR DROPPING A DISSTRACK ON ACCLAIMED AMERICAN SINGER TORY LANEZ.[/img]Once in a while, I like to talk to Nigerian celebrities who are also foodies. I’m sure that there are little things we would love to know about them; like what they eat, if they make their own food, if they eat eba with their fingers…I know celebs are humans too, but let me tell you, it’s quite fascinating to know little things about them. It sort of gives you the feeling that you know them.

Read interview below:

AS WE ALL NOW DAX GOT INTO MAIN STARDOM FOR DROPPING A DISSTRACK ON ACCLAIMED AMERICAN SINGER TORY LANEZ.

Re: You Will Never Believe That This Famous Celebrity Is Of Nigerian Origin by waxyung(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: You Will Never Believe That This Famous Celebrity Is Of Nigerian Origin by McStoic(m): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Who him be! The tattoos on are higher than his musical relevance.
Re: You Will Never Believe That This Famous Celebrity Is Of Nigerian Origin by ThatsONYI: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2022
McStoic:
Who him be! The tattoos on are higher than his musical relevance.

... smiley ...

Dax is making an impact, not much artists has done INDEPENDENTLY.

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer, Uju Set For 2019 Election Duty As She Shares Beautiful Picture. / Regina Daniels Blast Those Questioning Her Wealth After She Bought Her 2nd Benz / "Animals In Uniform" Charly Boy Blast Policemen Fighting For A Rifle In Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.