Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. (24821 Views)

Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch / Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by kemzy036: 1:48am On Feb 20, 2019
Davido and his whole crew are cool with Wizkid, Aloma a 30 Billion Gang member declares, faults bloggers for all the pandemonium.

See what he wrote on his gram page.
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/02/davido-and-his-whole-crew-are-cool-with.html

L

1 Share

Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:50am On Feb 20, 2019
grin
Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by itspzpics(m): 1:52am On Feb 20, 2019
B deceiving ur self

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by LisaAnne(f): 1:56am On Feb 20, 2019
Wizkid and davido are like tom and jerry
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by Olawaleyy036(m): 2:21am On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:

Who's the tom and Who's Jerry

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by kemzy036: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2019
grin
Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by NobleAngell(f): 7:40am On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
Lol! I think it is more like the case of the first wife and second wife. First wife says, "I don't care about the shoes Alhaji bought for you, after all i don't even wear shoes."
Second wife says, "OK oooo." Then second wife goes in to put on the shoes and parades around the house. First wife's BP shoots to 250/190.

6 Likes

Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by Baddiezz(f): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2019
Olawaleyy036:

Who's the tom and Who's Jerry
Cat and mice is more like it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by pache333: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2019
smiley smiley
Advertise your brand on BRT buses at very affordable rates today!!
Connect your brand with your target audience on the streets as we help deliver an innovative and cost effective out-of-home media service that connects and engage audiences.
Your brand deserves this kind of massive brand exposure that outdoor transit advertising offers as there is no barrier between you brand and your target audience, you are always in their face as the buses ply their daily route which immensely leads to brand awareness and brand recall.
We give his platform at a very affordable price, and this package includes
• Print
• Rental
• Deployment
• Monthly POP report
• Dedicated team
This is what your brand have been waiting for, call today to inquire about the various packages.
smiley smiley

Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by freemanbubble: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2019
Dem say dem go throw me punch
But I swear dem no reach oo
20 man shall fall that day if you cross my lane oo

All your man shall fall that day if you cross my lane…

Davido and his boys are afraid of wizkid

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by Baddiezz(f): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2019
Trry12:
See below
we're not interested in seeing

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by Abortions: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2019
Leave hungry bloggers alone. Unless u want them to make ur crippled English public
Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by Kachi4christ(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2019
No mind bloggers.....
Wizkid and Davido are cool to me too.
Bloggers always looking for something to stay relevant.
Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by Ibkay32(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2019
Na their wahala be that...Please I'm in need of a job.am a bsc holder,Can anyone help me with one. Thanks in advance.
Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by Prettyvicc: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2019
smiley
Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by mrjef: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2019
nice pics...

check signature
Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by iamboladee: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
Happy birthday baby cool
Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by ADRIAN88(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2019
Don't mind dem Alomo Bitters...
Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2019
Story story. You start a fire u can't handle anymore.
Good thing y'all are beginning to have sense & reducing ur dance wt the media. Youll only get butnt. Davido has even stopped commenting on instablog. Good for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by cleary: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2019
nn
Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by stephwillie(f): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2019
Who cares?
Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2019
Ibkay32:
Na their wahala be that...Please I'm in need of a job.am a bsc holder,Can anyone help me with one. Thanks in advance.

will you work as bet9ja cashier ,holla me
Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by Hector050: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2019
scammertozua
Cashflip30:
See details below.
Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by asawanathegreat(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2019
Na both of them Sabi their wahala
Re: Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2019
All the evil and devilish bloggers will never make heaven o!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] / Davido's Girfriend Chioma Threatens To Expose Trolls Who Dm To Beg Her For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.