Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

What Do You Think About These Characters? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Think About These Characters? (1069 Views)

What Do You Think Is The Most Famous Name In Your Tribe. / The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About / Edo People What Do You Think Of Biafra And Their Ambition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About These Characters? by dlw09(f): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2019
difficult?

Re: What Do You Think About These Characters? by dlw09(f): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2019
used in Tangut, an ancient country in western China and was conquered by Genghis Khan.
Re: What Do You Think About These Characters? by dlw09(f): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2019
Mausoleum of the Tangut Emperor

Known as the pyramid of China

Re: What Do You Think About These Characters? by Weedfree: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2019
WOW quite impressive how much u know about the TANGUT language spoken by the ancient tangut empire. THE tangut empire also known as the western xia but called tangut by the mongol empire, might not be as large as it but was also quite large covering over 1,000,000 kilometers. IT was subjected by the mongol empire. THIS long forgotten empire is known for TANGUT script an other reason for the famous of this kingdom is the xixia tomb where the xia emperor where buried it longs somehow like the Egyptian pyramid.
Re: What Do You Think About These Characters? by dlw09(f): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2019
WOW cheesy cheesy cheesy
Weedfree:
WOW quite impressive how much u know about the TANGUT language spoken by the ancient tangut empire. THE tangut empire also known as the western xia but called tangut by the mongol empire, might not be as large as it but was also quite large covering over 1,000,000 kilometers. IT was subjected by the mongol empire. THIS long forgotten empire is known for TANGUT script an other reason for the famous of this kingdom is the xixia tomb where the xia emperor where buried it longs somehow like the Egyptian pyramid.
Re: What Do You Think About These Characters? by dlw09(f): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
wink

Re: What Do You Think About These Characters? by Weedfree: 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
dlw09:
wink

I am guessing this artifacts must belong to the TANGUT empire. it looks quite similar to the artifacts I have seen in some parts of India and china
Re: What Do You Think About These Characters? by dlw09(f): 2:52am On Feb 21, 2019
yes grin grin grin

Weedfree:

I am guessing this artifacts must belong to the TANGUT empire. it looks quite similar to the artifacts I have seen in some parts of India and china
Re: What Do You Think About These Characters? by HarryDuce(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2019
To the untrained eye, it looks no different compared to mandarin and other similar characters.
Re: What Do You Think About These Characters? by dlw09(f): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2019
Yes, I think it’s really unclear for Nigerians.
Just share it with everyone grin grin grin

HarryDuce:
To the untrained eye, it looks no different compared to mandarin and other similar characters.

Re: What Do You Think About These Characters? by HarryDuce(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2019
dlw09:
Yes, I think it’s really unclear for Nigerians.
Just share it with everyone grin grin grin

grin grin Gotcha.
Re: What Do You Think About These Characters? by Weedfree: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
The similarities between tangut empire, China empire and Mongol empire may have been because Mongol empire used the tangut military in conquering China so during that time they may have traded among one another which may what have brought the similarities in art.

(1) (Reply)

Story Of Yasuke – The First Black Samurai / Is Yoruba Subtly Colonizing? / What Exactly Are You Grateful For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.