Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

How To Get An Extended Version Of Kasperaky Secure Connection? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get An Extended Version Of Kasperaky Secure Connection? (184 Views)

Here’s How Do You Keep A Luxury Car Running Intact For An Extended Time? / Pls How Do I Download This Version Of Nairaland On Google Play Store. / How Nairaland Is Nigeria's Version Of GOOGLE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get An Extended Version Of Kasperaky Secure Connection? by albertrichard: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2019
After installation of Kaspersky if you wish to get a paid and extended version of the same then in that case, connect your application to “My kaspersky” account then buy and activate the subscription for Kaspersky secure connection, for buying connect your application to my Kaspersky then click “get more” further click “buy now” then further follow the steps to complete the procedure, then get the software activated with the help of activation code.
http://www.kaspersky-support.co.uk/blog.php

(1) (Reply)

Election_rain / How To Reset A I Cloud Music Library? / Financial Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.