Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (84199 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Acidosis(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Newboss:

If not well managed. angry
You cannot manage what you did not labour or work for.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by paully005(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
she forgot her background to quick...going to quinox wont help...instead of keep investing on the family...now she scared of going down,I feel for her

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by KadunaMafia: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
Yes, why won't I beg him for a wife when am aging tongue

Trust me you are joking. Don't turn the story cos I do speak with most people here and I know the ones shouting Sai baba on empty stomach.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Olulinks(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
No, dear. It doesn't work like that in real world. Nobody raised anybody's hope here. In fact, Jumoke will forever be grateful to Suji. You see, success has so many fathers, while failure is an orphan. The reason why people would rush you is because you're making it. Olajumoke is going down, nobody will stay close.
SujiMoto has done his part by renting her a good place for 2 years. Olajumoke, too recognized the fact that it was just for rent. You can see that in the story already.
Suji never promised to give her the house he got for millions of naira. Wether Olajumoke saved money or not, it's not Suji's problem or mine. If not that the story is brought to the front burner did you remember she exists? That shows its none of your matter. Suji or any other persons that rushed to bless her then are not to blame but Olajumoke and her life is to blame.
bigtt76:
True but why raise one's hope and bring it all crashing down? I guess she would have been better off selling her bread with the equivalent of the rent money given to her. Anyway ...I'm so sure that she's just putting up a pity party ....all those appreances and shoots must have been appropriately renumerated except maybe the baby daddy was busy playing Baba Ijebu oooo undecided

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by MariamAlheri: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
cooltola:
Even though some celebrities show off on social media, some are just pretender to be rich. But Olajumoke can use social media to her advantage and capitalize on her celebrity

That's if she knows how to navigate the social media pages efficiently.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by OboOlora(f): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Social media can make people look rich but in the real sense they are as broke as bleep.

That is why you should not allow what you see on social media rush you to do what is not right.
Every body on social media is a millionaire but in reality some don't have what to eat.
Be wise
Noble Igwe comes to mind lol

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by nkwuocha: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Organs:

Typical African negative mentality. It's never too late. He was her supposed husband. They had two kids together and a stable relationship before she hit it big. They should do the needful, correct their mistakes and get blessings of God onto their union. Always reason on how to resolve issues and let peace reign and not talk or point to issues and problems.

It's not African mentality.African mentality gets to pay bride price FIRST before knocking a woman up!A foolish man have children first before fulfilling rites. sure he the issue of fullfiling the rites came up because the lady is now going global.Talk about cheap husband with zero responsibility undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by nkwuocha: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
busomma:

Don't shit on those u meet going up cos u might need them on ur way down. The guy loved her enough to hv 2 children with her when she had nothing & was a nobody. Why do u think he doesn't love her anymore cos she's famous? That's typical of we human beings to forget who was with us when times were rough. Sooner or later she will go back to doing what she does best,,,,selling bread cos the whole saga was based of false premise. Karma knocks on everyone's door. That guy has been her shinning star & her star stopped shinning when she thinks she better than the guy.

Lol.
That guy is just a liability.After knocking her up twice without as much as a bride price that's as cheap as pslmwine.She must not marry him...Better still,she should get more education and move to the next ladder of her life.Sorry life is not fair.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by thesicilian: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
stanliwise:
I am afraid the situation seem more complicated than the context surrounding this quote.
As long as she doesn't give up and continues to seek for ways to overcome her challenges, she'll outlive them.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Newboss(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Acidosis:

Define labour/work

Remove sentiments from the definition, please angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by toprealman: 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
She looks better in the bread pics.....real and natural

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by AHCB: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Obviously there's no short cut to success if not properly managed.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by ThothHermes: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
I guess right then. Will send you email and let you know when I send am.
Bros, save your ticket money or better still drop it for boys make dem use am drink Kunu and groundnut, Atiku cannot see draw against PMB.

Put your money where your mouth is. Buhari is going back to Daura.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by pocohantas(f): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
zicoraads:

Say na 'Alumni'. grin cheesy

Even those Ikorodu boiz. For the life of me, I don't even know what people find funny in them.

Although they seem like they would outlast the ones we mentioned, but only if they get a good manager.

Nigerians will finally get tired of them. Their parents should open barbing salon or laundry shop with whatever they have generated so far. Just like that other Marcangel girl , we would soon forget them.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by ThothHermes: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Acidosis:

Lies. People manage lottery winnings, their inheritance all the time.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by movetoca: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
nkwuocha:
Lol.
Even a sperm donor is catching feelings? grin
Let the woman be!You didn't marry her then why should you marry her now?We all know bride price in SW is liked to buying two basket of atarodo and you've a legit wife!But nay,she was good for a baby mama then,what changed?Her new luck?

NB:For those quoting me,that her husband is just a hopeless liability.As soon as she focused on getting more education and endorsement,I suggest she let him go his way.Guy knock her up the first time,he no pay
brideprice,Knock her yet again,no brideprice.Now her star is begin to shine he wants to sew ashebi?Na craze dey sorry am for head.She doesn't need him anymore.I suggest he go to a bakery nearby and get another bread saler.Nonsense!
You said the truth. I totally support her

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by kcy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
no matter what I blif she has something in her account

don't conclude on her

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Omolola16: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
She can still make it only if she can use her small remaining fame very well..

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by WIZGUY69(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
zicoraads:

Say na 'Alumni'. grin cheesy

Even those Ikorodu boiz. For the life of me, I don't even know what people find funny in them.

Although they seem like they would outlast the ones we mentioned, but only if they get a good manager.

They will surely outlast those ones..
Reason is that they got to where they are through hardwork.. Unlike Jumoke and spell that were fortunate by mistake.. Ikorodu boys are just like other instagram comedian. cool

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by WIZGUY69(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Nigerians will finally get tired of them. Their parents should open barbing salon or laundry shop with whatever they have generated so far. Just like that other Marcangel girl , we would soon forget them.

Just like we will all forget about wizkid, davido etc.. Nothing last forever..and i still stand by the fact that they will outlast mr spell and jumoke

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by lovelybugs(f): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
tongue I'm only correcting the corrector
NewCaliYork:

Awon grammarian ekaa bo grin

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Vendor127001(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hmm
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by ghettochild4u(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
OK if this is true... She is what Yoruba call akogbaje, or ajegbarun..
Well some people are meant to live in penury...
Same jomoke that came to s.a here last year August....
The gods must b angry...
She didnt pay homage to d flour God...lol.
Well shame on her..
She be pikin wey suppose dey sleep for mat n not on d bed...
Maybe her d manager don taya for d smelling kitten n slipperz boobz

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Organs(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
nkwuocha:

It's not African mentality.African mentality gets to pay bride price FIRST before knocking a woman up!A foolish man have children first before fulfilling rites. sure he the issue of fullfiling the rites came up because the lady is now going global.Talk about cheap husband with zero responsibility undecided

Chairman, why are you dwelling on the past? Yes agreed he was supposed to do the rites prior but he did'nt, but they had two kids and are a "COUPLE" and now she discovered she has a talent for modelling and going big so what happens, we should now throw him under the bus because he did not do the marriage before she became big? Well, to your point, the man is even a mumu and patient. If it were me, i will give her and her family ultimatum, if she doesnt get married at the expiration, its bye-bye to the relationship, i will go look for myself a purewater-seller grin grin grin Maybe we all go blow from there. My whole point is stop looking at past issues, move forward.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by nkwuocha: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Organs:

Chairman, why are you dwelling on the past? Yes agreed he was supposed to do the rites prior but he did'nt, but they had two kids and are a "COUPLE" and now she discovered she has a talent for modelling and going big so what happens, we should now throw him under the bus because he did not do the marriage before she became big? Well, to your point, the man is even a mumu and patient. If it were me, i will give her and her family ultimatum, if she doesnt get married at the expiration, its bye-bye to the relationship, i will go look for myself a purewater-seller grin grin grin Maybe we all go blow from there. My whole point is stop looking at past issues, move forward.

Lol.Left for me I won't advice her to marry him.She was a bread seller prior to the global awareness and so it's a fact she is an industrious lady.Oga, there's a point in life when one just have to let go and move to the next chapter.This guy will only bring her down... already he is now a monitoring spirit grin.Again,they were never a couple,she is just an unfortunate woman just like many struggling young illiterate females in Nigeria who ends up as baby mama.

She should let him go,get more connected and build a very successful life.The only privilege he should have is the rights to his kids and as for her body,it's none of his business what she chooses to do with it .
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by zicoraads: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Ada, be nice. grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by kenchop: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
nkwuocha:
Lol.
Even a sperm donor is catching feelings? grin
Let the woman be!You didn't marry her then why should you marry her now?We all know bride price in SW is liked to buying two basket of atarodo and you've a legit wife!But nay,she was good for a baby mama then,what changed?Her new luck?

NB:For those quoting me,that her husband is just a hopeless liability.As soon as she focused on getting more education and endorsement,I suggest she let him go his way.Guy knock her up the first time,he no pay
brideprice,Knock her yet again,no brideprice.Now her star is begin to shine he wants to sew ashebi?Na craze dey sorry am for head.She doesn't need him anymore.I suggest he go to a bakery nearby and get another bread saler.Nonsense!

feminist, I hope you won't expect the hubby to marry her after men have completely ravaged her and dumped her broke & maybe sick., I hope he will remain useless to you and the bread seller just as he is now. it's just in a question of time it will come to pass...

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by themanderon: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
All that glitters aint gold. Her villagers finally picked he call. A wicked world we live in.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by bigtt76(f): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Found this http://thenet.ng/all-you-need-to-know-about-olajumoke-orisagunas-new-house-in-lagos

Baba paid 5 million for 5 years and when asked what happens thereafter, he said anything can happen so all fingers crossed baba will renew tenancy grin

My own is the babe would have benefited more from the 5 million than it being used for rent, now what happens when she needs to move out? This can actually lead to depression.

The babe sef nor try be like say all the training and book nor gree enter her head shaaa wey make all man abandon her grin

Olulinks:
No, dear. It doesn't work like that in real world. Nobody raised anybody's hope here. In fact, Jumoke will forever be grateful to Suji. You see, success has so many fathers, while failure is an orphan. The reason why people would rush you is because you're making it. Olajumoke is going down, nobody will stay close.
SujiMoto has done his part by renting her a good place for 2 years. Olajumoke, too recognized the fact that it was just for rent. You can see that in the story already.
Suji never promised to give her the house he got for millions of naira. Wether Olajumoke saved money or not, it's not Suji's problem or mine. If not that the story is brought to the front burner did you remember she exists? That shows its none of your matter. Suji or any other persons that rushed to bless her then are not to blame but Olajumoke and her life is to blame.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened by Organs(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
nkwuocha:

Lol.Left for me I won't advice her to marry him.She was a bread seller prior to the global awareness and so it's a fact she is an industrious lady.Oga, there's a point in life when one just have to let go and move to the next chapter.This guy will only bring her down... already he is now a monitoring spirit grin.Again,they were never a couple,she is just an unfortunate woman just like many struggling young illiterate females in Nigeria who ends up as baby mama.

She should let him go,get more connected and build a very successful life.The only privilege he should have is the rights to his kids and as for her body,it's none of his business what she chooses to do with it .

Ok, our objectives are conflicting. For me, Family, marriage, relationships is highest on my scale. With that lens, all what you mentioned comes after, she already has a man, kids etc, so she needs to hold onto that and grow. However, if the pursuit is fame, wealth, big name etc, then i agree with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.