Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set (9608 Views)

Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by praizblog: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
checkout this Beautiful Wedding photos actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On a new Movie Set both dreesed as a new couple.

You like ? See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/beautiful-wedding-photos-actress-kehinde-bankole-and-bryan-okwara-on-a-movie-set/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by praizblog: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Watch the interesting Video of Kehinde Bankole and Bryan dressed as couple HERE

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by LisaAnne(f): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Looks like a real wedding. Nollywood is improving

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by Baddiezz(f): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
Looks like a real wedding.
Nollywood is improving
Unlike before where they'll be shooting a party scene with an empty table

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Baddiezz:
or where ghost would look left and right before crossing the road

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by LisaAnne(f): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
Baddiezz:
loool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by Prettyvicc: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
smiley
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by RTSC: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
This girl don get flesh o.
I remember when she was very slim as a broom. Looked very innocent back then too.

Bryan- classy guy.
Finer than your bride as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by Larryfest(m): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
or where ghost would look left and right before crossing the road grin
Lol....one of the reasons i lost interest in watching their films..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by happybee: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Larryfest:

You forgot where them go shoot person die and blood no go come out..
Nollywood I hail oo..
grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by tossie101(f): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
This Bryan okwara is very handsome guy

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by Chipink(f): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bryan kiss
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
tossie101:
This Bryan okwara is very handsome guy
is ur toto scratching you??
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by LisaAnne(f): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
happybee:
You forgot where them go shoot person die and blood no go come out..
Nollywood I hail oo..
grin
heeeehe

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by okwabayi(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
I’ll like to have a discussion with this dude.
The guy always reminds me that no matter how fine a female is, na man still win am in the looks department.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by tossie101(f): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
is ur toto scratching you??

undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by happybee: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
heeeehe
Na true my sister. Nollywood dey fall hand those days even till date, na learner them be.
grin
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by Baddiezz(f): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2019
happybee:
Na true my sister. Nollywood dey fall hand those days even till date, na learner them be.
grin
IKR
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by TimiRume(f): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2019
okwabayi:
I’ll like to have a discussion with this dude.
The guy always reminds me that no matter how fine a female is, na man still win am in the looks department.
Lol Women are prettier than men. God knows why he made it so. When a handsome man and a basic looking woman walk into a room, people would be more inclined to stare at the woman because women have interesting features making them naturally attractive.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by okwabayi(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
TimiRume:
Lol Women are prettier than men. God knows why he made it so. When a handsome man and a basic looking woman walk into a room, people would be more inclined to stare at the woman more because women have interesting features making them naturally attractive.
...but which of the duo will have makeup on?
If one repeats the same exercise using an average man and pretty women without the makeup advantage I’m 100% certain the results will tilt in favour of the man.
Also, change the word ‘people’ in that paragraph to ‘men’.
Women will take note of the man only.
However since women are too shy to say the truth men just round up the figure to ‘people’.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by TimiRume(f): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
okwabayi:

...but which of the duo will have makeup on?
If one repeats the same exercise using an average man and pretty women without the makeup advantage I’m 100% certain the results will tilt in favour of the man.
Also, change the word ‘people’ in that paragraph to ‘men’.
Women will take note of the man only.
However since women are too shy to say the truth men just round up the figure to ‘people’.
Lol you prolly have no much experience with people. Women are attractive compared to men whether on make up or not. With other women, they can be very unattractive but a woman among a sea of men is catchy even if she is not pretty.

And who told you that women look at men much? Except the guy is extremely handsome, an Adonis of some sort, women find their fellow women more interesting to look at that is in comparison to men. Men can be fine too but they are bland, boring after a while to look at.

Leave beauty for women, na them get am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by Donice01: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
meanwhile watch singer teni's face off with police..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Dn27-kc5Y
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by okwabayi(m): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
TimiRume:
Lol you prolly have no much experience with people. Women are attractive compared to men whether on make up or not. With other women, they can be very unattractive but a woman among a sea of men is catchy even if she is not pretty.
In the eyes of who?
I have seen such a situation and it didn’t turn out how you mentioned.
She was noticed for being a woman only and nothing more.
One can say the same regarding a man in a sea of women.

And who told you that women look at men much? Except the guy is extremely handsome, an Adonis of some sort, women find their fellow women more interesting to look at that is in comparison to men. Men can be fine too but they are bland, boring after a while to look at.

You are not a woman so not in the best position to assume.
If women don’t care about men then who do slay queens release near nude pictures for?
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by TimiRume(f): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
okwabayi:

In the eyes of who?
I have seen such a situation and it didn’t turn out how you mentioned.
She was noticed for being a woman only and nothing more.
One can say the same regarding a man in a sea of women.

You are not a woman so not in the best position to assume.
If women don’t care about men then who do slay queens release near nude pictures for?
Bros me abeg e don do oo. grin

Peace cool
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Larryfest:

there's been improvements over the last few years tho
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by Houseofglam7(f): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
smiley
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by Godmother(f): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
That wedding gown is to die for! If I wasn't already married, I would want something like this.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by jcross19: 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
TimiRume:

God created woman with a certain sense of trick in them which have been helping woman to defend her dignity If not they will regard woman as sex tools or only good for fun. this is the trick am talking about woman admire man than woman but the trick that's they will show no sign of such admiration in order to class their standard only 0.1% of them can show it out. woman envy woman that's their nature.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by TimiRume(f): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
jcross19:
God created woman with a certain sense of trick in them which have been helping woman to defend her dignity If not they will regard woman as sex tools or only good for fun. this is the trick am talking about woman admire man than woman but the trick that's they will show no sign of such admiration in order to class their standard only 0.1% of them can show it out. woman envy woman that's their nature.
What i am saying is women admire beauty more in women than they do in men.

However they admire power, confidence and other male attributes in men much more than in women. Women are wired to prefer male power. And male rule over them. For looks, its a different thing all together except the man is irresistibly stunning.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by jcross19: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
TimiRume:
What i am saying is women admire beauty more in women than they do in men.

However they admire power, confidence and other male attributes in men much more than in women. Women are wired to prefer male power. And male rule over them. For looks, its a different thing all together except the man is irresistibly stunning.

that's a big lie. women envy themselves, is rare to see a woman to admire another's woman beauty everyone will claim that she is not beautiful than her but they admire men who have such quality they longing for but may not have the confidence to show it out like man do shows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could John Cena Be Dead?? / Video: Prophet Caught Having Sex With A Barren Woman / Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.