Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set (9933 Views)

Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by TimiRume(f): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
jcross19:
that's a big lie. women envy themselves, is rare to see a woman to admire another's woman beauty everyone will claim that she is not beautiful than her but they admire men who have such quality they longing for but may not have the confidence to show it out like man do shows.
I think you are missing something, this admiration of other women is non-sexual, I e they are not aroused by it. And you are right, the average woman would jump into Lagos lagoon before admitting she finds another woman more beautiful.

Women would rather flood beauty pageants organised for women than that for men. Not just women, everybody prefers to watch women show case style and beauty.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set by jcross19: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
TimiRume:
I think you are missing something, this admiration of other women is non-sexual, I e they are not aroused by it. And you are right, the average woman would jump into Lagos lagoon before admitting she finds another woman more beautiful.

Women would rather flood beauty pageants organised for women than that for men. Not just women, everybody prefers to watch women show case style and beauty.
I understand you but the truth is that is very hard for woman to show her admiration to man she will rather keep it within herself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To All May Born Fans, Meet Nigerian Celebrities Born In May / WATCH VIDEO: – Ghanian Female Artist Itz Tiffany Sextape Leaked / Mr And Mrs Baddo.. Check Out Olamide And His Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.