Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

‘ogun Will Kill Anyone Forcing Me To Help Baba Suwe’ – Actress Liz Anjorin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘ogun Will Kill Anyone Forcing Me To Help Baba Suwe’ – Actress Liz Anjorin (670 Views)

Stop cursing my son, Toyin Abraham tells Liz Anjorin / 'you Are 'evil' And 'wicked' - Actress Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Calls Her / Pastor E A Adeboye Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Sex With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘ogun Will Kill Anyone Forcing Me To Help Baba Suwe’ – Actress Liz Anjorin by Naijaxtreme(f): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
‘Ogun will kill anyone forcing me to help Baba Suwe’ – Actress Liz Anjorin

Nollywood top actress, Liz Anjorin, has slammed those reportedly ‘forcing’ her to help ailing actor and producer, Babatunde Omidina, better known as Baba Suwe.

According to her, “Ogun will kill” them if they want to make it compulsory for her to help anyone in the movie industry.

DAILY POST reports that many Nollywood celebrities have been mobilising funds for Baba Suwe’s medical treatment for an undisclosed illness in the United States of America.

Consequently, a fan called Liz’s attention to it as well on Instagram.

She reacted in a manner that portrays anger, saying no celebrity came to her aide when her mother was down with stroke for years before she finally passed on.

The actress wrote: “You came to my page to be insulting and cursing me because of INDUSTRY issue?

“My mother deserve my kindness but the hate in the INDUSTRY and others sent her to early grave. They did not allow her to eat the fruit of her labour.

“My mother battled stroke for good four years; I was in the court with a thief that stole my car all alone at this same time. What did my colleagues do to help me?

continue reading https://naijaxtreme.com/ogun-will-kill-anyone-forcing-me-to-help-baba-suwe-actress-liz-anjorin/

Re: ‘ogun Will Kill Anyone Forcing Me To Help Baba Suwe’ – Actress Liz Anjorin by madridguy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: ‘ogun Will Kill Anyone Forcing Me To Help Baba Suwe’ – Actress Liz Anjorin by Taguchi: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
OK
Re: ‘ogun Will Kill Anyone Forcing Me To Help Baba Suwe’ – Actress Liz Anjorin by espn(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Very unreasonable..unguarded and stupid talk...
Re: ‘ogun Will Kill Anyone Forcing Me To Help Baba Suwe’ – Actress Liz Anjorin by CreepyBlackpool: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Funny how you people donated money for Buhari's campaign but can't do so for an ailing colleague.

Sha its not my business
Re: ‘ogun Will Kill Anyone Forcing Me To Help Baba Suwe’ – Actress Liz Anjorin by fmc1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
Did she wants to repay evil with evil?
Re: ‘ogun Will Kill Anyone Forcing Me To Help Baba Suwe’ – Actress Liz Anjorin by ybalogs(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Did she really say this? What makes her think she won't need help later from her colleagues? Very shallow reasoning from Lizzy.
Re: ‘ogun Will Kill Anyone Forcing Me To Help Baba Suwe’ – Actress Liz Anjorin by GleestarsMag: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se_ZLRkwq2U

Popular NollyWood Actor BabeTunde Omidina AKA Baba Suwe Cries For Help As He Battles Stroke
#Babasuwe #Nollywood #NollyWoodMovies #TAMPAN

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor Woke Me Up With A Cry To Help Her With This / Hubryde: The Technological Revolution Of 2020 - Ikorodu, Read This. / The Most Important Things You Need To Know About Wristwatches In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.