Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Stop cursing my son, Toyin Abraham tells Liz Anjorin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stop cursing my son, Toyin Abraham tells Liz Anjorin (132 Views)

Lizy Anjorin Fired Mc Oluomo This Insult Too Much / ‘ogun Will Kill Anyone Forcing Me To Help Baba Suwe’ – Actress Liz Anjorin / 'you Are 'evil' And 'wicked' - Actress Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Calls Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop cursing my son, Toyin Abraham tells Liz Anjorin by 774ngr: 8:16pm On May 26, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Toyin Abraham, has warned her colleague Liz Anjorin to desist from causing her so. The misunderstanding between the duo began in September 2019 when an Instagram blog reported that Anjorin was ‘held and searched for drug peddling’ during her hajj trip to Saudi Arabia. After her ordeal, it was gathered that Anjorin’s investigations revealed that Toyin Abraham ‘leaked’ the story to blogs....

https://www.774ngr.com/2021/05/26/stop-cursing-my-son-toyin-abraham-tells-liz-anjorin/

(1) (Reply)

Creatents / Update Us On The Ogoni Cleanup / LIVE: BBC Yoruba At Iganga Where People Attacked Yesterday That Left Many Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.