Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,697 members, 7,840,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

All You Need To Know About The All New Samsung Galaxy S10 Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All You Need To Know About The All New Samsung Galaxy S10 Phones (734 Views)

The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) / The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We / Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About The All New Samsung Galaxy S10 Phones by Innov8ve1: 12:58am On Feb 21, 2019
[img]https://2.bp..com/-FzDnWc0g9pE/XG3JX6pNvHI/AAAAAAAAG5c/CU4Xa2iUMHczjetRWzHsa6DzDqg0C07ewCLcBGAs/s640/Screenshot20190220at194043-580x358.png[/img]
Samsung celebrates its 10th anniversary Galaxy S phone by going big and bold with the new Galaxy S10 phones. Each of the four new Galaxy S10 models is more impressive than the last: there's the cheaper S10E ($750, £669), the Galaxy S10 ($900, £799), S10 Plus ($1,000, £899) and Galaxy S10 5G, the brand's first 5G phone (price TBA, as are Australian prices for the whole range).
Latest Naija News
Naija daily News
The Galaxy S10 phones represents a quest for perfection, it comes packed with a truly edge-to-edge 6.1-inch display, an Infinity-O display and a 93.1% screen-to-body ratio. The Galaxy S10 has a remarkable ability to wirelessly charge another device. It has the world's first ultrasonic in-screen fingerprint reader, which unlocks the Galaxy S10 using sound waves. The Galaxy S10 has up to four rear cameras, up to 1TB of built-in storage, the all-new One UI, Android Pie OS and a cutting-edge Snapdragon 855 processor. And, in one case, 5G capabilities.

Continue reading about samsung Galaxy S10 specifications here: https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/2019/02/mind-blowing-features-and.html

Re: All You Need To Know About The All New Samsung Galaxy S10 Phones by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Why did Samsung decide to kill the the whole smartphone industry na? Haba. Even the cheapest s10e has everything with 8gb of ram and 128gb of internal storage. And there is an s10 plus with 12gb of ram and 1 Tb of storage. Coupled with a much better in display fingerprint scanner than we have seen before, 5 cameras... I thought its only the Chinese phone makers that like to go this extreme.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About The All New Samsung Galaxy S10 Phones by OneGeek(m): 2:20am On Feb 21, 2019
greenhulk:
Why did Samsung decide to kill the the whole smartphone industry na? Haba. Even the cheapest s10e has everything with 8gb of ram and 128gb of internal storage. And there is an s10 plus with 12gb of ram and 1 Tb of storage. Coupled with a much better in display fingerprint scanner than we have seen before, 5 cameras... I thought its only the Chinese phone makers that like to go this extreme.
It's just crazy

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About The All New Samsung Galaxy S10 Phones by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:43am On Feb 21, 2019
Typing about the phones won't do you any good..you just have to watch the reviews on YouTube.. Samsung went all out! WOW!!

And they're cheaper than apple's latest flagship the iPhone XS max.. I'm an apple fan and customer, apple needs a lot of catching to do..let's see what they have for 2019....in September.
Re: All You Need To Know About The All New Samsung Galaxy S10 Phones by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 21, 2019
AkpaMgbor:
Typing about the phones won't do you any good..you just have to watch the reviews on YouTube.. Samsung went all out! WOW!!

And they're cheaper than apple's latest flagship the iPhone XS max.. I'm an apple fan and customer, apple needs a lot of catching to do..let's see what they have for 2019....in September.

Actually the xs Max is what they have in 2019. They released it last September so it's for 2019. Samsung went all out for this one, it packs everything a phone should have, depending on how much money u are willing to throw they have something for u. And Samsung just killed the NOTCH for good without even adopting it. In the past it is easy to say 'there are better phones out there that are cheaper than Samsung phones', but this time around it would really be difficult. This one right here is the peak.

2 Likes

Re: All You Need To Know About The All New Samsung Galaxy S10 Phones by Harmodle1: 3:57am On Feb 21, 2019
it supports cryptocurrency,still some are yet to take cryptocurrency serious even in Nigeria.its time for us to wake up as Naija no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About The All New Samsung Galaxy S10 Phones by TechCapon(m): 4:32am On Feb 21, 2019
greenhulk:
Huawei is poised to dethrone Samsung so the company has no choice but to go extreme It has even launched a 5g phone, even though there's no 5g network available yet..

2 Likes

Re: All You Need To Know About The All New Samsung Galaxy S10 Phones by GloShare(m): 6:50am On Feb 21, 2019
Galaxy 9+ for sale. I need to buy this one.
Re: All You Need To Know About The All New Samsung Galaxy S10 Phones by falcon01: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2019
oh my god samsung i just got an s9. this people are going places.
Re: All You Need To Know About The All New Samsung Galaxy S10 Phones by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2019
greenhulk:

Actually the xs Max is what they have in 2019. They released it last September so it's for 2019. Samsung went all out for this one, it packs everything a phone should have, depending on how much money u are willing to throw they have something for u. And Samsung just killed the NOTCH for good without even adopting it. In the past it is easy to say 'there are better phones out there that are cheaper than Samsung phones', but this time around it would really be difficult. This one right here is the peak.
I cosign this post.
Re: All You Need To Know About The All New Samsung Galaxy S10 Phones by ignis: 9:50am On Feb 21, 2019
I wanted to buy Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus today, but I will wait.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wst Powerbank / Mint Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus 64gb For Sale 60k / Silver Iphone 6plus For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.