Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Boobs Palaver: Meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top 5 Challengers - ( Pictures ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boobs Palaver: Meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top 5 Challengers - ( Pictures ) (3313 Views)

Abel Jurgen Wilhem: Meet Cossy Ojiakor's 30-Year-Old Fiance (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boobs Palaver: Meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top 5 Challengers - ( Pictures ) by GE9JA(f): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2019
GE9JA

Nollywood diva and singer, Cossy Orjiakor has never had to worry who has charge of any hall she finds herself as she is sure to hug all the attention, thanks to her humongous boobs that never fail to be on a stake-out. She has been described on too many occasions as Nollywood’s queen of boobs.
Her reign has even extended to every part of Africa and the world. Last year, she was honoured in Germany as one of the most daring actresses out of Africa. But the spot she enjoys as supremo uno in the mammary region is fast becoming crowded as more and more challengers are springing up, not only to compete with her but also taking the challenge to her doorstep.

Number one is Sarafina Onyekachi, who took the Nutty Queen on in the movie ‘Ara Sarafina’, where the duo went head to head in a boobs contest.
“ Yes, there was boobs competition which I won. But I must confess Saraphina is bigger than me. I only won the contest because she failed a question and I was the next best and more enlightened, so, I won,” Cossy would say of the movie contest afterward.

Number two is an unknown Instagram celebrity, who calls herself Roman Goddess . According to Cossy, the girl, who was a fan turned up on her birthday and pronto, Cossy had another challenge on her hands. “She’s a super sexy curvy chick,” says Cossy. “She carry front, she carry back. She is too packaged. I must examine and evaluate this super sexy curvy chic. She’s a good fan that has turned a friend” she said.

Number three is a Ghanaian upcoming actress and model called Duchess Ella.
Unlike the duo mentioned earlier she has never met Cossy but people have been blowing up a possible confrontation between them. Duchess made a great hit with Instagram followers notching up close to fifty thousand followers. She’s very huge in the bosom but she doesn’t flaunt it like Cossy or Roman Goddess. Just like Sarafina once said, “ What’s the use of flaunting my boobs when they are all out there for people to see”. Duchess Ella must share the same belief

Number four on our list – Ejine Okoroafor no doubt like Ejine once said, the big bustty thing is really a family trait because according to her, everyone in her family from her mother to her sisters without excluding Cossy have got them big.
However, Ejine is one of the few big bust queens who ain’t endowed with flaunting her natural endowment.

Number five on the list – Mercy Asiedu though she is happily married, but yet seem a very big challenge to Cossy in the industry.

According to Mercy Asiedu, her husband fell in love with her for her role in the movie ‘Asore Ba’. Mercy is one of Ghana’s successful Kumawood actresses. She has been in the industry for over a decade and known for her talent. She has featured in over 50 movies.

See More Pictures Here

Source:- https://gidient9ja.com/boobs-palaver-meet-cossy-orjiakors-top-5-challengers/

CC:- Mynd44, Dominique, Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Boobs Palaver: Meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top 5 Challengers - ( Pictures ) by Tonmiwatimmy: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2019
As the CEO ..FTC ....I don't have anything to say......my staff under me may give a fvck
Re: Boobs Palaver: Meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top 5 Challengers - ( Pictures ) by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
As the CEO ..FTC ....I don't have anything to say......my staff under me may give a fvck
Boss where is the fvck? The one you gave me I've used to play baba ijebu. Maybe the secretary under me might have some
Re: Boobs Palaver: Meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top 5 Challengers - ( Pictures ) by Zombicmodz: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Get natural, enough of silicone

Re: Boobs Palaver: Meet Cossy Orjiakor’s Top 5 Challengers - ( Pictures ) by tracyberry(f): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:

Well you commented so don't give excuses.

(1) (Reply)

Tacha, the next baby mama to tBillz? / Ronaldo In She-male Scandal / Rihanna Pregnant For Chris!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.