Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Have 5 Champions Leagues And Atletico Have None: Ronaldo Video - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Have 5 Champions Leagues And Atletico Have None: Ronaldo Video (325 Views)

Israel Adesanya Meets Ronaldo (Video) / Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) / "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have 5 Champions Leagues And Atletico Have None: Ronaldo Video by spoons: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo left the Estadio Wanda Metropolitano a little disgruntled. After Juventus 2-0 first leg defeat to Atletico Madrid in their Champions League Round of 16 clash.

During the game the Juventus forward was taunted by a section of the Atleti fans, and responded by showing five fingers to signify the number of Champions League titles he has.

Then in the mixed zone as he left the stadium he reiterated the point while also making a gesture of one hand open – five – before making a zero: “I have five Champions Leagues, and Atletico have none.”

Watch video here: https://warripost.com/i-have-5-champions-leagues-and-atletico-have-none-ronaldo-video/

When also pressed on the likelihood of Atletico Madrid making it to the quarter-final, Ronaldo was elusive, “We will see in the second leg,” he stated.

Re: I Have 5 Champions Leagues And Atletico Have None: Ronaldo Video by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Proud bastard. Too full of himself. He never appreciates his teams effort. He wants everything. Rubbish.

Next level abeg
Re: I Have 5 Champions Leagues And Atletico Have None: Ronaldo Video by mployer(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Savage reply.

(1) (Reply)

To Bet Or Not To Bet / Today Game / You Can Admire Him But ‘messi Is Not God, It’s A Sacrilege – Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.